Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:30:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some ICO is not scam  (Read 2345 times)
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:44:28 AM

I have seen those posts popping up on the forum with quite a frequency and I often wonder if they have only ever invested in 1 ICO and got burned from it? So far from about 30 different projects I have only invested in 1 where the team simply disappeared at the end of the token sale. I take my time to look into projects thoroughly and often stick with those managed by professional community management teams as they have done their due diligence before entering into a contract with the company.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
WhiteShum
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:00:04 AM

Another important thing. One should study legit and successful projects that already on the market and study them. After that look at the similar.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 07:06:42 AM

Yes I also believe there is always a profitable ICO. We reach this top because of new ccrypto currency born and born in every year. We cant reach what levek of crypto we have now if there is no legit project around us. Yes there must be scam but dont look anf generalize all is a shit project. Take a good research and find out what's real

Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:07:39 AM

1. When you want to invest first of all research about the particular ico you want to invest in, try to check their Whitepaper because some ICO copy text from another ICO white papers
2. Try to check their LinkedIn profile though that does'nt matter because some fake LinkedIn profile.
both of these points are important but very often forgotten even unnoticed altogether. many people are too lazy to read a whitepaper on the grounds it is useless and too long, but this is precisely the most basic mistakes that make many people exposed to the scam. about profile also I think rarely observed and ended up making a lot of people also get caught up in a scam that prolonged.
Rainbow009

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:11:46 AM

Scam ICOs try to appear as legit as possible, that's the point actually.
Know how to identify good ICOs.
I usually research on the team, reputation end experience are my keywords.
How useful and unique is the practical project?
Check out their social media presence and customer support service.
I also check for already made commitments, private sale investments, whether or not they require KYC.
lovly

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:12:22 AM

it is true not all project ICO fail / scam, this all depends on the work of the team work. if the team work solidly and earnestly in marketing the product then of course there will be investors who buy their ICO, but maybe the initiators of ICO have to work extra hard because they have to create products that are different from existing ones and must be good at reading market interest and business opportunities for their ICO to succeed and their products are beneficial to the masses.

QUIZANDO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ QUIZANDO
https://quizando.io/
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:17:11 AM

Yes some ICO are not scam, Hey buddy I prefer join their telegram and ask a lot of questions and if you have several source of information you can analyze it but ofcourse the main part of lead developer were developers update their project you should search GitHub it's pretty nice anyway.
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:29:13 AM

It is true that not all ICOs are scam though many investors end up losing money. The major issue for me is investors losing confidence in projects immediately after exchange listings and they try to cash out even at a loss. People should only invest in a project and team they are sure of.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
sunshinelavapie

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:32:57 AM

The things you say are very useful to me. thank you. Every day there are many new ico. there are still scam ico. Choosing the right investment is very important.
goffbar

Activity: 103
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 08:37:45 AM

Not all ICO SCAM but there is many SCAM in ICO. Also there is too much ICO and it make more investor confuse and make ICO hard to success.

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS
The 1st A.I. Powered Decentralized Equity Exchange (DEEX)
https://ahrvo.io
luyin46

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:38:51 AM

I think that some people say that all ico are scams. They want to express it. There are too many scams, too many losses, few projects can make profits, and the majority of losses are losses. This is what he wants to express. In the current market, if you do not do research, you will definitely lose money blindly.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:49:53 AM

Hello, let me clear this doubt some people said that all ICO is a scam but I don't believe them because I have invested in some ICO and make a good fortune, let me give you some clue to invest.
1. When you want to invest first of all research about the particular ico you want to invest in, try to check their Whitepaper because some ICO copy text from another ICO white papers
2. Try to check their LinkedIn profile though that does'nt matter because some fake LinkedIn profile.
3.Try to know their real location even though some use VPN to hide their location.
4.website professional matters a lot because some don't even know how to build website and they are claiming that they are in to Blockchain
5. Despite all this..involving in ICO is a big risk
all of that is actually true, looking for public profile and also how they run their campaign. investing in an ico is very risky, but you must take it so you can have an opportunity to gain profit.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:00:04 AM

Hello, let me clear this doubt some people said that all ICO is a scam but I don't believe them because I have invested in some ICO and make a good fortune, let me give you some clue to invest.
3.Try to know their real location even though some use VPN to hide their location.
4.website professional matters a lot because some don't even know how to build website and they are claiming that they are in to Blockchain
5. Despite all this..involving in ICO is a big risk
Participating in an ICO is a really high risk that can bring a lot of profit or make you a loser. If you follow your advice and carefully study the project in which you plan to invest then you can succeed.

Tone147

Activity: 221

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:06:20 AM

Even if the ICO program allows you to make money, that doesn't mean it's not a hoax.
It is quite possible that the project was a ponzi scheme.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
khoipm

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:08:20 AM

Of course. There are many ICOs that have been successful, which are truly built projects, dedicated. When investing in ICO, I think I need to check the whitepaper of the project carefully. This is important information.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:08:46 AM

Some ICOs are not scam that's right but nowadays its hard to determine if the particular ICO is a scam or not.

Scammers are professional now and they can lure potential investors to take part in their project because they seem true to their plan and promises. An extensive research is needed to avoid falling into their trap, I think investors are careful now due to their bad past experiences that dont want to happen again.

Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:26:46 PM

There is/are still ICO/s that are actually legit and producing coins with dedication. If you may review their websites and ann thread, you can spot if that ICO they are offering will basically be survive and possible to implement their goals in the future then obviously that is not a scam ICO.
saqwe

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:30:04 PM

Yes, in as much as there are some scam icos, there are still many of them which are not scam and they are doing well in the crypto community. It only take patience and time for you to be find a good by doing your own deep research about a project before you invest in it.
Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:39:56 PM

If you will just know how to analyze the ICO project maybe you can avoid being scammed. So make sure you read all about the background of the project before making an investment or comitting in a project.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:42:36 PM

Now I'm investing in projects that are on ICODROPS. And I use different tables with ratings of reputable people from this industry.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: