Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:04:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can an Altcoin below ICO price rise again after falling?  (Read 2552 times)
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:38:03 AM

Look at the statistics of the coins before the January pump, there were a lot of projects whose price went down after the listing in the exchange, but then it recovered.

If the development team takes care of the altcoins then I make sure that altcoins will also rise in price.
For example, like AdToken at Bittrex, when AdToken drops the price, the development team makes a listing of the coin at OKEX and makes the price go up.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
diego ramos

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:43:27 AM

It depends on whether it is a potential project. Now, many new listed tokens cannot be kept at ICO price. Some coins still have a chance to go up. Especially when the market is up.
SlavSL

Activity: 205

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 02:54:07 AM

If project really perspective with great team and devs, definitely will rise after  implementation all functions and ideas
IanKaramazov

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 02:57:31 AM

Yes it can.
The project owners cannot control the price but rather its determined by traders. So the reason for going below ICO price may not because of the project itself but the traders. As long as the project continues producing, it will go back up.
Bastok

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:59:52 AM

You need to know how much people buy the coin at ico. whether to reach hardcap or softcap only. it greatly affects the increase and decrease in the price of coin or token ico that you hold now.

It is possible a coin will rise again after it is fall below ICO price. There are some ICO that is fall below ICO price and able to recover. Yet it still depend of the Coin you have if it has a great potential to recover. I recommend to do your own research to identify the reason why the price for and to check if it has a chance to grow. So you can make a good decision.
iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:01:28 AM

Yeah sue it happens, most time some coins needs to touch down before they will rise again, mostly after listing, people will like to sell and that happens, the price will dump, after the dump then the activities of the project, will start to drag the coin price up again.
antonio88s

Activity: 423
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:09:28 AM

If the development team takes care of the altcoins then I make sure that altcoins will also rise in price.
For example, like AdToken at Bittrex, when AdToken drops the price, the development team makes a listing of the coin at OKEX and makes the price go up.

The price will pumping or not it's depends on the team and the investors. They will save the price after dump or not is the big point about coins price will grow up again after the price dump after listing. Many coins has strong team and investors so the price will be higher by the time.
vespa86

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:14:31 AM

there is always the possibility that the altcoin you have will experience a price increase again, it could even exceed the price at ico, because anything can happen in the crypto world. but for now it should be more patient because the market is still deteriorating, maybe this situation will continue in the coming months.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:15:38 AM

Look at the statistics of the coins before the January pump, there were a lot of projects whose price went down after the listing in the exchange, but then it recovered.

Well, the project progress will determine if things still positive with such project, the developers needs to keep showing the development and how the progress are still intact with their plans, also, the teams need to have enough funding as the situations still affected with how the main coin are struggling with its downtrend movement, quality project will rise back  when bitcoin bounce back, interest of investors will be eyeing for possible alternatives when bitcoin start to recover and aimed for much higher value.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:27:05 AM

Yes it can. It is normal the coin will be in low price when it hit the exchange and it will eventually go up when the coin matures. You also need to wait for bounty hunters to sell their coin. After that, the coin price will gradually go up if it has a good circulation. Trader will do everything they can to keep the price lower but when the demand increases, even traders can't control the price increase.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:35:01 AM

It will take time to recover because most ICO now when it hits exchange the price is below their ICO price. If the project is good and promising it will surely recover but not in this bear market.

annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:38:23 AM

Hello, please I want to know if an altcoin which has fallen below the ICO price can rise again and yield profit.
I have up to 3 coins which has fallen below the ICO price and kinda nervous. Should I SELL or HODL?

Yes, most of ICOs right now get dumped after the release of the tokens especially on the first exchange. To know if the coin has a future, all these questions must be answered by YES. First, is the team still working hard to continue the project? Because after the ICOs if the project is discontinued it only means it is a scam. Second, check social media account if they are still active, no activity and you know what it means. Third, is their marketing department continues to advertise and promote the project? No marketing plans and advertisement = fail project.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:23:16 PM

Well, each of us are hoping to increase the different crypto currencies that we have. Basically we want a great amount as we invest some of our shares from different bounties as well as on our own money just to try our luck here in crypto currency community. I believe someday all the shares that I have will increase as my shares have a huge potential to increase in the future.
roglopolo

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:01:10 PM

Of course it can , it all depends on the project and its team as well as the road map . Many projects fall below the price ico and then grow
AgustaMod

Activity: 18
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:19:04 PM
Merited by TinaMoran (5)

The only reason why these ICO tokens are being dumped is because bitcoin's value is still declining,most of the people are losing hope after the big crash the cryptocurrency market.Those who invested big amount of money to bitcoin last december was forced to sell theirs with a losing value because if they dont they could be losing all of it.But it doesnt mean that these ICO tokens are useless,it isnt just the right time for these projects to grow just hold it when you are sure that your token is worth a gold.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 11:24:59 PM

It can be, but some of them seems settled for several months until finally rising again and some of them going to face the death. That's really depends on the product of the project The worst thing is that after the price falls, the developer looks unconcerned and doesn't pay attention to it.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 11:25:59 PM

Hello, please I want to know if an altcoin which has fallen below the ICO price can rise again and yield profit.
I have up to 3 coins which has fallen below the ICO price and kinda nervous. Should I SELL or HODL?
this is a good question and i think the answer will differ according to which coin we are talking about so it is hard to say

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 11:26:39 PM

It can be, but some of them seems settled for several months until finally rising again and some of them going to face the death. That's really depends on the product of the project The worst thing is that after the price falls, the developer looks unconcerned and doesn't pay attention to it.
i think that is why we shall choose icos correctly anfpd thoughtful well nobody wants tonlose their money right

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:28:22 PM

Ofcourse! especially if that coin is popular which would boost its demand in the market. But the downside is that there's no assurance. One may only make speculations and assumptions whether a crypto would be able to be a bigger one upon being listed on exchangers. But surely, there are possibilities since there are many cases happened that a coin had a low market value but eventually had twice its ICO market price.
KofiAdepa

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:29:24 PM

Yeah, so far as it was able to drop below ICO price there is that same potential for it to rise above ICO. All  it need is proper management  and creating awareness to people on the coin, it use  and potential. Always put in your mind that whatever goes up come s down so altcoin price falling below ICO price is not strange.

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: