Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:20:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can an Altcoin below ICO price rise again after falling?  (Read 2555 times)
Bigbay (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:31:19 PM

Hello, please I want to know if an altcoin which has fallen below the ICO price can rise again and yield profit.
I have up to 3 coins which has fallen below the ICO price and kinda nervous. Should I SELL or HODL?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:53:57 PM

Hello, please I want to know if an altcoin which has fallen below the ICO price can rise again and yield profit.
I have up to 3 coins which has fallen below the ICO price and kinda nervous. Should I SELL or HODL?
It depends on the coin. What is the reason of the fall? If the reason is because no one wants to buy it because it is a shitcoin then there is a low chance that it will rise again and the only possible way is if group of whales will pump it which is also have a small chance because whales don't just invest their money especially if it is a useless and have no potential. Why not just hold it until the market starts to recover? I'm not saying that you should do it but that's the best option you have if you don't need that money right now. Also research about those 3 coins that you have and if there is a continues development then there is a chance but if no one is talking about it anymore then it might be just another altcoin ready to go down on its grave.
shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:00:59 PM

The thing is the price will go up if the project is good and the dev continue to deliver, even if the start is bad if the dev continue to produce results then words will go out and more people will be attracted to the project and more buy orders will appear in the market and the price will starting to go up aswell. So if your don't have to worry as long as the project isn't abandoned.

Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:16:01 PM

Off course they will regain that much dominance over the market and get the prices above ICO rates.

Just take example of REMME coin. A project where the ICO prices were around $ 0;04 and later on they fallen way below the prices of ICO. however as the project progressed further then REMME attracted more and more investors on its base and thus more money driven into it. This way they have reached to the prices round 0.025 to 0.03 recently. The campaigns are going on and I am sure REMME coin will bring it upto ICO price very easily.

Its all about the time when you will see the prices coming back to original one, let the dropped surge pass away as the market as whole is currently dropped.
m4shorVasil

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:28:48 PM

Not "can", it will, of course if it is not shitty coin. It falls because of all market is bearish, so when market will be bullish, or when your coin will be updated, few relises or something - it will get good uptrend
verziagra

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:31:26 PM

You need to know how much people buy the coin at ico. whether to reach hardcap or softcap only. it greatly affects the increase and decrease in the price of coin or token ico that you hold now.
fakegurutu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:38:29 PM

It'll rise again if the product is already finish and also if that same product is very much good and has a potential to be a hit in future. Dont worry, just hodl it, investing in a crypto coins takes time and patience. 1-2 years will do. You'll be ok mate.
rxplcgna

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:42:06 PM

The Alt currency may not be a good investment below the ICO price. At most times the price of altcoin depends on the price of bitcoin. Although the price of a coin is already lower than the cost of ICO, it is possible that the ALT coins have too much loss in such a sluggish market.
haroldtee

Merit: 299

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:57:52 PM

That is more like asking if there is a possibility for the coins or tokens in the market to recover and rise later on despite their huge dip. Why won't they? Even shit projects get pumped most of the time, let alone, projects with good prospect. The market is presently controlled by the bears, so it is obvious to see conditions like this for ICOs which makes it not the first time, or the last time coin or token value will be lesser than the ICO value. More like an opportunity to get at a better price for a project you believe in.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:03:21 PM

Yes they always do if they are good project with good team behind them. The prices drop below the ICO price because at the time of exchanger listing most of the coins are dumped by the bounty hunters and it is done on the mass level. Like millions of tokens are dumped at the same time and thus market do not support itself with higher values and drop suddenly. This stays as it is until the buy wall doesn't build up and once they do then coins start rising in the value and then you can see them login above ICO prices.
rxkinglampung

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

Kerja Cerdas

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:04:51 PM

In the world of cryptocurrency all can happen, no one is able to predict with 100% accuracy.
I think the most important thing in facing the phenomenon of the price movement of cryptocurrency is that we must have principles, do not easily believe in the predictions of others, confident in the predictions we have of course our predictions have been based on appropriate analysis.
And the next principle is not to be too ambitious, lustful, and expect excessive profits.

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
███ VoxelX- It's not an idea, it's a BETA  product ███
The Blockchain Powered Medical DICOM-Platform
Didin

Activity: 395

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:05:27 PM

of course its can,, but if the project have an active development my friend
so, i the project do not have it, just sell it as soon as you can

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:07:26 PM

About the same thing happened last year when btc bull run started and a lot of people started dumping alts for btc which made bitcoin increase its dominance hugely. Most ICO got beaten in value but that does not stop them from doing well when the whole market started recovering earlier this year. As long as they are good project, it is your chance to get them more like a bonus than what the team even gave you.
dr_Verhovcev

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:07:50 PM

Of course it can, but it will depend on the project itself, how much money they will spend on marketing, how to implement the actions on the road map qualitatively. Well and how long is ready to wait, now the market on correction and many coins ASIO go out in minus after the beginning of bidding.
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:11:13 PM

This has never happened. Previously I bought a coin called COPYTRACK. After being listed on HitBTC exchange, the price of this coin is still falling and no signal increase

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Aum Ram

Merit: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:13:55 PM

If you bought altcoins for ICO and the price then fell dramatically then this does not mean that it will not rise again. If the project is promising, then of course the price will rise again.
tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:15:59 PM

Altcoin prices fell after the ICO ended and listed on some exchanges will never rise. These coins may not be supported by the community

sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:16:47 PM

If the ICO price is start to fall due too many dumpers maybe the team need to move and strat to rise up again It also depends on ths project if many investors will help to make it up again It is possible. Goodluck
jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:19:47 PM

I think that time will decide all. altcoin prices depend on the bitcoin price. If bitcoin prices increase then altcoin will also increase. We can not know in the future whether these coins are rising or falling. So it is best to hold them for a few years
KotletaTokenov

Activity: 364

Usechain - the first mirror identity blockchain

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:20:52 PM

You should understand that if the price has now fallen below ICO, then NOW you are already at a loss. The price with the same probability can go further up and down, here you already have to decide where you want to store your money - it's probably better to transfer to another project! 

Usechainthe First Mirror Identity Blockchain ▬▬▬▬ Usechain Empowers Identity   Makes Everyone On Chain!
OFFICIAL WEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK

LINKEDINREDDITINSTAGRAMWECHAT: USECHAIN
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: