Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:28:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOs are the cause of recent bitcoin fall.  (Read 451 times)
railyako

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:04:16 PM

There are many factors that contribute to the decline of bitcoin. ICO may have a little effect on the fall of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:23:49 PM

In my opinion I am beginning to believe that all the funds that were suppose to get into bitcoins for it get to a higher price are diverted to purchase ICOs tokens and this might be the cause of bitcoin fall. If I have bitcoins, and I spot an ICO that has a potential to be the next great coin, I will probably sell my bitcoins for it, and this I think is part of the cause of bitcoin fall. What do you think ?
indeed some people choose to buy tokens at ICO which he thinks can make a profit, but I think bitcoin is down because the hackers and crypto market are taken over by irresponsible people, that's what causes bitcoin down.
And I do not think like you. The only reason that bitcoin prices have dropped recently is that of whales. Because the whales can control the bitcoin price. They are reducing bitcoin prices and they will buy more bitcoins at a lower price

ICOs are not the main cause of bitcoin price fall through they contribute partially to it. I think the main reason why cryptocurrency price keep depreciating is that many news countries are accepting cryptocurrency and trying to come in fully by bringing the price down so they can get it cheep and before booming it again.
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:26:16 PM

Recently the market has experienced many dumps and so many big guys have opened a short position in futures which may be the most important factor of the fall. When btc falls than it is followed from the entire market.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:17:39 PM

In my opinion I am beginning to believe that all the funds that were suppose to get into bitcoins for it get to a higher price are diverted to purchase ICOs tokens and this might be the cause of bitcoin fall. If I have bitcoins, and I spot an ICO that has a potential to be the next great coin, I will probably sell my bitcoins for it, and this I think is part of the cause of bitcoin fall. What do you think ?
indeed some people choose to buy tokens at ICO which he thinks can make a profit, but I think bitcoin is down because the hackers and crypto market are taken over by irresponsible people, that's what causes bitcoin down.
And I do not think like you. The only reason that bitcoin prices have dropped recently is that of whales. Because the whales can control the bitcoin price. They are reducing bitcoin prices and they will buy more bitcoins at a lower price

ICOs are not the main cause of bitcoin price fall through they contribute partially to it. I think the main reason why cryptocurrency price keep depreciating is that many news countries are accepting cryptocurrency and trying to come in fully by bringing the price down so they can get it cheep and before booming it again.

The news does not contribute so much to the decline of the bitcoin price anymore. There are negative news appearing almost every day and its not so new to hear such news. Unless the news would be about something big such as a ban or something, then it may have nothing do with it. Were at a bear trend at the moment so its not so surprising for bitcoin price to go down. We have experienced a corrrection from the ATH we had last 2017 and the price may still go down any time this year.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:51:44 AM

The news does not contribute so much to the decline of the bitcoin price anymore. There are negative news appearing almost every day and its not so new to hear such news. Unless the news would be about something big such as a ban or something, then it may have nothing do with it. Were at a bear trend at the moment so its not so surprising for bitcoin price to go down. We have experienced a corrrection from the ATH we had last 2017 and the price may still go down any time this year.

Right. I don't think it's media or something or the scammy icos that're being reported. At this point and at this movement, some big guys are probably playing with the market to their advantage.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
kominfo.id

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:02:25 AM

no, ico is not making bitcoin prices fall, it is ico will be able to make the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency increase price because the price happened and there is in place of pure exchange from buyer and seller.
saadat6868

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:53:35 PM

Probably from other point of view we can say that ico's causing people to lose their trust because they fail. And people could think that cryptocurrencies are failing instead of some particular Project does.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:05:09 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 04:25:35 PM by Kingofbitcoin12345

Your right,, that diversifying investment to alternative cryptocurrency may cause unintentional decrease of demand for bitcoin that resulted to price reductions.. We are all guilty of it,, but that’s what an investment strategy and natures..

Don’t worry about it because soon enough the demand of bitcoin from new investors will increasingly change as the dates and ber months is approaching (September to December)..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:10:45 PM

I do not think that ico's are the reason why bitcoins are failing today, there are several people who are spreading the fud in different countries like negative speculations which can decrease the number of investors of bitcoins.

siagh357

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:38:38 PM

Absolutely right, since most of the funds that tied to bitcoins are the same or almost use for funding ICOs. Instead of the money coming into the market pushing bitcoin prices up, it end in offline for ICOs projects.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:44:34 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 08:49:52 AM by r32godzilla

No.ICOs could not be the reason for price fall in bitcoin.Not all bitcoin investors are ICO investors.There are newbie investors who don't have any patience and they just from one coin to another in seeing even a slight fall in price and they are responsible for the instability in bitcoin price.Now many investors are even scared to invest in ICOs since many of them fail at last leaving very low priced and useless coins in their hands.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:53:08 PM

Well you can't blame people to try make profit from alt coin, and it had been proven that alt coin could give more profitable and easier to be manipulated, so it got bigger chances to generate more profit, and as investors I will also do the same, because the goal of most people are profit

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:06:16 PM

i'm a bit agree with statement "ICO is the cause of falling bitcoin prices"
every day more and more ICO comes up with various concepts
every ICO means making new money
and it will attract the attention of the government, sooner or later the government will ban or restrict ICO
of course every regulation affects the bitcoin price

Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:36:39 PM

Right. I don't think it's media or something or the scammy icos that're being reported. At this point and at this movement, some big guys are probably playing with the market to their advantage.
Price manipulation is always been present in any market we do engage on and those ICO,governmentregulation, media are just factors of this very speculative market. ICO's arent just the only reason to be blamed of recent bitcoins fall. We should consider about hack exchangers, Mt Gox bitcoins sell off and other related stuffs will definitely put an impact to the price.
As a trader, you can utilize such movement if you do know how to look up into the fundamentals.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:26:38 PM

i'm a bit agree with statement "ICO is the cause of falling bitcoin prices"
every day more and more ICO comes up with various concepts
every ICO means making new money
and it will attract the attention of the government, sooner or later the government will ban or restrict ICO
of course every regulation affects the bitcoin price
More and more with varied functionality comes into usage. These ico's were developed over certain platforms and those were interconnected to the leading bitcoin and few other altcoins. When you calculate the contribution of ico to the global cryptocurrency market it is much low. So the impact of ico upon bitcoin will not be that bad.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:38:17 PM

Well you can't blame people to try make profit from alt coin, and it had been proven that alt coin could give more profitable and easier to be manipulated, so it got bigger chances to generate more profit, and as investors I will also do the same, because the goal of most people are profit

We can't blame people for making profit, but we can blame them for their reckless behavior. The far majority of the people here are insanely stupid and are not contributing to anything. They aren't here to understand Bitcoin's tech, they are here solely for bounties, air drops, pump and dump coins, etc. These are exactly the type of people that Warren Buffett is making fun of, and is he wrong? If he wasn't acting all bitter most Bitcoin maximalists would even agree with him. Altcoins are shitty. Altcoins are a bubble. ICO's are a bubble. Too many con artists behind projects. This is rat poison....
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:57:14 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2018, 08:03:04 PM by crazycatwoman03

We can't blame people for making profit, but we can blame them for their reckless behavior. The far majority of the people here are insanely stupid and are not contributing to anything. They aren't here to understand Bitcoin's tech, they are here solely for bounties, air drops, pump and dump coins, etc. These are exactly the type of people that Warren Buffett is making fun of, and is he wrong? If he wasn't acting all bitter most Bitcoin maximalists would even agree with him. Altcoins are shitty. Altcoins are a bubble. ICO's are a bubble. Too many con artists behind projects. This is rat poison....
I also think that altcoins are not helping in getting cryptocurrency into government's acceptance because there are so many altcoin and that it is easy for others to use it in hoarding money through investments.  But altcoins play a good role when it comes to trading and ICOs are where we can get them.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:58:47 PM

We cant put blame not them even we knew that many ICO project have ruin the image of crypto due to the fact that some of them are just scam. The huge decline that we have experience lately is due to the decrease of investors and users causing of having a huge decline of market volume. Crypto must build a strong trust between investors to help fast market recovery and for it will last longer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: