Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:51:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the market gonna rise again????  (Read 2541 times)
iammrash (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:23:56 AM

Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

Haters gonna be hate and you should never be heard what they have been saying about crypto. We have seen another little signal again but it may take the more time to see another big increase again in the future. The price of altcoin and bitcoin is really stable right now. i will try to expect another big jump next month. At least we have already a little signal in the market.
No one exactly knows when will market gonna rise again but the obvious thing is that it will eventually as the cycle has repeated for so many time, we're now in the bottom of the floor and ready to go up again.
Next month maybe we'll still see the current price stagnant and stays at the same price but we will eventually see the ends of it so be ready to not miss the train.
Yes totally agree with you. I also think it's not time to miss the train. because it's the bottom line. crypto isn't gonna go much dip now. So right time to invest. What do u say?
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:33:12 AM

Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

Haters gonna be hate and you should never be heard what they have been saying about crypto. We have seen another little signal again but it may take the more time to see another big increase again in the future. The price of altcoin and bitcoin is really stable right now. i will try to expect another big jump next month. At least we have already a little signal in the market.
No one exactly knows when will market gonna rise again but the obvious thing is that it will eventually as the cycle has repeated for so many time, we're now in the bottom of the floor and ready to go up again.
Next month maybe we'll still see the current price stagnant and stays at the same price but we will eventually see the ends of it so be ready to not miss the train.
Yes totally agree with you. I also think it's not time to miss the train. because it's the bottom line. crypto isn't gonna go much dip now. So right time to invest. What do u say?

Why not? yes it's the right time to invest, take advantage of this opportunity while the market price drops, however when the market reach its peak, all of us here will celebrate. I believe that market will rise again because crypto is one of the strongest currency.
wwildflower18

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:44:43 PM

Of course, the market will rise again, but this requires us to be patient enough.
AnxietyFormat

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:51:00 PM

I think it will take until the last summer or fall if not longer. A market crash is one thing, but people are not smart enough to know the difference between bitconnect, bitcoin, and altcoins. And if tether collapses anytime soon, I think crypto will be in trouble because people don't know the difference between USD and USDT.

-localhost
BTMgoMoon

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:53:23 PM

I think the market will rise, but it will take some time. No one can predict the rise or fall of the cryptocurrency. At present, the cryptocurrency continues to decline. If not, I think it may wait until November to rise.
mightcoin

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:54:49 PM

A little annoying are such questions. Because in any case, the market is growing and falling. After growth, it follows a fall and vice versa. As for the current situation, I think that eth will reach $ 600 and again it will fall.

rmapower

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:56:42 PM

Hopefull it will. It is on a consolidation now. It can dip even more. But when get clsoer to November - December possibly we will see an uptrend of the market. HODL what you have right now.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:00:19 PM

Crypto will rise again but when it happen no one can't answer that question. This situation will continue until October 2018 ( depend my analysis ), patience needed in extra time. To face it, you should leave crypto and find another way to make money, not good suggestion but this is the right step. Come back again at October and start your crypto activity again.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:01:39 PM

The continued bloodbath we're experiencing is due to the parabolic rise that happened some time in Q4 of 2017. The hype made BTC price reach the impossible, but it also had a somewhat expected downfall which we are still experiencing the aftermath. During this consolidation phase in the market, we are actually seeing the real price of almost all coins especially BTC which costs around $6k+ that is equivalent to the approximate cost to mine a single coin. It will not forever stay at the bottom price, be patient until Q4 of 2018 and it could probably repeat history.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:18:03 PM

yes it is, every fall in crypto market, there is a guarantee of rise in the end, even if it take a lot of time, we must believe that. pumping of crypto will take time, so for us, just stay calm, and stay positive.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

gaguktnu

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:23:53 PM

Of course, the market will rise again, but this requires us to be patient enough.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:47:46 PM

Don't panic and just hold. This is normal in cryptocurrency, you can see the chart every year. Usually, the market will be rise at end-year.
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:53:48 PM

Market of  different asset always run in a circle.  Cryptocurrency market is growing add the past trend and experience point to the fact that cryptocurrency market will rise add keep growing as time goes on. If you start to consolidate your holdings,  you are going to be in profit soon enough .

FreddyFox

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:54:12 PM

According to all forecasts, the market should rise. Everyone promises that by the end of summer or September, but I believe that this will happen no earlier than the end of the year. However, this will be a crazy big bang.
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:13:01 PM

I am sure that cryptocurrencies will be able to revive. Now we see how unfortunately the market has fallen and can not recover, but I think that it is only temporary.
PrestonTrader

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:14:05 PM

Time is a good indicator. a few years ago, and could not think that there would be such insane growth. I'm shocked Shocked
Liz D

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:27:15 PM

Definitely, crypto is still going to rise again and surpass the volume at which it was ATH, the market is still preparing for the next move which may take us to a billion dollar marketcap.
cryptoid999

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:35:11 PM

The market will rise when there are prerequisites for this by the type of public interest in cryptocurrencies or investments of large investors.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:46:32 PM

Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

I adhere to the idea that the cryptocurrency will rise in price. But only the best cryptocurrencies will remain.

thanhtuyenk38

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:17:22 PM

I believe it's a yes because we are still in the early days. If you are in for the long term then that's where the market will probably rise up. It's just in the beginning where people take for granted such good investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: