Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:14:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: We would like to make a donation of 100,000 CHAs to one of the supported charities. Please vote for your favorite:
Project Marilyn
Virtual Doctor
War Child
Crypto for kids

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [New wallet][CHA] CharityCoin - Supporting charities one coin at a time  (Read 60915 times)
Mag

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:28:04 PM

people leapfrogging the price down on Swissex, tsk tsk no patience, instead of just joining the last sell wall they go a point below, "Quick quick I must sell my coins before anyone else"
last time I had lots of fun playing leapfrog with a seller got him right down with my sell orders below his until I had him where I wanted him and Bam! I gobbled all his coins up. thank you to that person.

Those are the day traders. The're in it only for a few % gain on each trade. The more you trade, the quicker the profit accumulates. They could care less about the coin, it's all a numbers game.

So why don't they just sell into the 150 satoshi buy order?
Without knowing if he bought in at a lower price or mined them, it's hard to say. He was probably trying to see if he could go higher or needed the BTC for another trade.

he is probably playing with both exchanges (SWISSCEX and PMTOCOINS)  who knows!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 05:18:14 AM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

cha.charityminingpools.com

Come mine while making a difference.

Since we are already donating to charity via the coin, no additional charitable donation will be required through our pool.  Usually we have a mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to a charitable recipient each month.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
PROMOTION = 0% Lifetime CharityCoin Pool Fees for the first 50 miners who sign up and start mining, usually 1% Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools usually require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Since we are already donating a portion of the coins mined via the coin scrypt, no mandatory donation fee is required.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
TwistedXT

Activity: 225

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:09:23 PM

Since we are already donating to charity via the coin, no additional charitable donation will be required through our pool.  Usually we have a mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to a charitable recipient each month.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
PROMOTION = 0% Lifetime CharityCoin Pool Fees for the first 50 miners who sign up and start mining, usually 1% Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools usually require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Since we are already donating a portion of the coins mined via the coin scrypt, no mandatory donation fee is required.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

Great News!! thank you for adding us  Smiley

I will update the OP and our website.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:25:08 PM

1  unstealth  21,922 Mh/s

Damn, that's some serious hashrate!!!!

CharityMiningPools

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 02:38:12 PM

Who Are We?

How Does This Work?

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

Great News!! thank you for adding us  Smiley

I will update the OP and our website.

Happy to be a part of the CharityCoin community.  We now just need some miners.  Smiley

BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
MatthewLM
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:28:15 PM

I've added Charity Mining Pools to the pie chart here: https://ccc.hashaxe.com/index.php?page=minershare

Is there a reason why no one is mining on ForkPool? There are now two unused pools and Poolerino has a low share at the moment. I don't like telling anyone what to do, but I do suggest that people consider using pools with lower hashrates. Feel free to use the pie chart to help make that decision as that is the reason why I made it.
TwistedXT

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:14:49 PM

Hey Everyone,

Please visit our thunderclap page (link below) and help support us with Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr. Don't forget to help spread the word by inviting friends.  Smiley

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/9635-charitycoin?locale=en

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:08:31 PM

Because Hasterbate is getting all the blocks!!!  LOL

Mag

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:32:45 AM

Hey Everyone,

Please visit our thunderclap page (link below) and help support us with Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr. Don't forget to help spread the word by inviting friends.  Smiley

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/9635-charitycoin?locale=en

Mag

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:13:02 AM

Who Are We?

How Does This Work?

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

VarDiff

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:57:11 AM

CharityCoin added to altcoins database
Good luck, miners
Cryptokk

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 01:43:07 PM

TwistedXT

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:45:45 PM

Well done Cryptokk, looks great and launched ahead of time too.

Thank you for including us.  Smiley
ozzymax

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:49:16 PM

Just a quick word of caution for anyone who wants to use PMtoCoins exchange

I made a test deposit and withdrawal at the exchange, Depositing CHA coins was no problem
When I initiated the withdrawal there was no acknowledgment that I had initiated a withdrawal no Tx id either on the website or by email, (No confirmation email)
I looked at withdrawals page and there was no info there, my withdrawal did register on the pending withdrawals page and that's where it stayed for 12 hours.
after an hour I opened a support ticket I also posted something on PMtoCoins thread on the forum, No response to either.!
I did eventually get my coins back after 12 hours and the only communication I received was an automated email asking me to rate their support which was never answered.

Their website looks pretty and user friendly but as an exchange PMtoCoins has a long way to go,
Their bitcointalk thread is full of complaints about withdrawals.

use at your own discretion

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:33:26 PM

Swissex is much better!!

ozzymax

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:41:30 PM

Swissex is much better!!

Totally agree, we don't need loads of exchanges for CHA it's doing quite well on Swissex
Mikellev

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:51:28 PM

Swissex is much better!!

Totally agree, we don't need loads of exchanges for CHA it's doing quite well on Swissex

Dont make the same error other coins did b4 you. Last time USDe voted themself to mintpal. -60% until today.
Bigger xchanges means more dumping. Your coin can be traded, swisscex is working nice, so if someone wants to buy, because he wants the coin and not p&d, he will buy at swisscex.
Dont worry about volume so early.

my 2 cents

Mike

Btw: cha.poolerino.com is running fine, still with 0% fee
TwistedXT

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:18:08 PM

Swissex is much better!!

Dont make the same error other coins did b4 you. Last time USDe voted themself to mintpal. -60% until today.
Bigger xchanges means more dumping. Your coin can be traded, swisscex is working nice, so if someone wants to buy, because he wants the coin and not p&d, he will buy at swisscex.
Dont worry about volume so early.

my 2 cents

Mike

Btw: cha.poolerino.com is running fine, still with 0% fee

Mike,

I totally agree with you. In fact Ozzymax and I were discussing this topic last night on Skype.
TwistedXT

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:12:05 PM

Hey Everyone,

CharityCoin are pleased to announce that we are now supporting the War Child charity.

This incredible Charity with was founded founded in North America in 1999 by doctors; Samantha Nutt and Eric Hoskins.
War child has worked for many years in some of the world’s toughest war zones and takes a very strong grassroots approach to its humanitarian work. We are proud to help such a noble cause.

CharityCoin will be helping to support War Child with the CharityCoin Fund, however additional community donations are always welcome.

More info...
The War Child website: http://www.warchild.ca/
CharityCoin War Child page: http://www.charitycoinfoundation.org/portfolio-item/war-child/
CharityMiningPools

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 04:28:22 AM

New Pool, need Miners!  Smiley

Since we are already donating to charity via the coin, no additional charitable donation will be required through our pool.  Usually we have a mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to a charitable recipient each month.

Who Are We?

How Does This Work?

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: