Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:09:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RapidCoin - Just Launched! [COINMARKET.IO] [POOLS] [BOUNTIES]  (Read 79271 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:48:48 PM

Another dying coin, i visit 3 coins today that i mine a few weeks ago and all our dying. USDe, RPD, CON. Pfff.
lasciv

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:52:32 PM

Another dying coin, i visit 3 coins today that i mine a few weeks ago and all our dying. USDe, RPD, CON. Pfff.

last two were obvious scams from the start. good observation though..
Bitcoin!

Activity: 768
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:31:20 PM

Windows client downloads not working! Update please?

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
Report to moderator 
_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
AtlantisPlatform

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:50:31 AM

can anyone justify the current price? (0.00119000) why so expensive?

to all those dumpers out there.. Are you fking weak in maths or are you just plain stupid ? what is it ? why are you in a hurry to dump all the coins. you have spend money on mining equipment and spending money on electricity ( may be or stealing) so have some patience

People just learned nothing from SmartCoin lesson. I will buy in after few days at 0.00005000. Price now is overvalued... It will start to fall and after Hashrate will be at 200 MH/s, it will be best time to get into this train. Now it's perfect time to dump. I have no coins, but will wait untill price drop.

you're such a troll. You just want people to get scared and dump so you can buy in with your .02 btc

you really should quit calling people trolls, if you think you know so much then hold and don't sell. Facts are facts, look at past histories and most recently Smartcoin! Learn and quit spouting off your trollish mouth.

so everyone here still happy they hung onto this coin, I sold at .00045 as soon as it hit the exchange, and was told I was a troll for saying this coin would fall. Should have listened to me. Who was right??? Look at the comments of the bagholders above, sa but maybe they will listen next time.
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 12:12:46 PM

Hi

I have been watching rapidcoin since its launch (or failure thereof). It appealed to me before the launch and I was one of the many who gave it a go.

I don't have many coins (under 100), but was wondering what is involved in taking over a coin?

It seems all the hard work has already been done, it is on the exchanges. All it needs is a dev (whatever that means), a new website, thread, hosting for the chain - correct me if i am wrong.

I have access to servers and could easily provide the required hardware. What else would need to be done?

Then there is the obvious question... What is in it for the Devs? Obviously they have to make money somehow to compensate them for the costs and their time.

Would anyone be keen to give it a go with me?

any takeover yet ?
rt77789

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:58:36 PM

Hi

I have been watching rapidcoin since its launch (or failure thereof). It appealed to me before the launch and I was one of the many who gave it a go.

I don't have many coins (under 100), but was wondering what is involved in taking over a coin?

It seems all the hard work has already been done, it is on the exchanges. All it needs is a dev (whatever that means), a new website, thread, hosting for the chain - correct me if i am wrong.

I have access to servers and could easily provide the required hardware. What else would need to be done?

Then there is the obvious question... What is in it for the Devs? Obviously they have to make money somehow to compensate them for the costs and their time.

any takeover yet ?
Agree this sentence "It seems all the hard work has already been done, it is on the exchanges.".
I can give a support and compile a mac wallet if it is needed.
SlidingHorn

Activity: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:36:30 PM

Hi

any takeover yet ?
Agree this sentence "It seems all the hard work has already been done, it is on the exchanges.".
I can give a support and compile a mac wallet if it is needed.

I think that, considering that there was a premine that is now presumably dumped, etc...it would probably be best to relaunch entirely...  jmho

I don't think I'm going to have the availability to try this.  Someone else can feel free to - though I'd really suggest that we come to a consensus on who should do all this instead of a random person who may be just as absent / ineffective / damaging as the original dev(s).

rentarocker

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:55:25 PM

Apologies to bagholders, but:

Premine dumped = fairness restored.  Time for relaunch is here. 

I'll be holding my RPD; its actually a good time to buy more.

BTC:  17Z1au1T1f8B4XhFQXeuibKbRmWow6FyvP
LTC:  Lf7QWUDC57WnRf5gEcutdHwrXvYRoqaQYU
holzer

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 07:21:18 PM

The only people interested in relaunching this coin are the bag holders who bought at obscene prices just so they can dump their coins on someone else and recoup some of their losses. Also I will bet that the original scam dev still has some of the premine left. I don't think he was able to dump almost a half million coins. If this coin ever got going again you can be assured there will be a ton of dumping again and it will crash right back down to nothing.

This coin just needs to die. There is no community here. The coin was pumped and dumped in literally a 24hr time span. It offers nothing special that a 100 other coins offer and has a bad image of a being scam coin. So why try to revive it? You would be better off just making a new coin. The only benefit of reviving this coin is so people can play hot potato with their worthless coins and make it someone elses problem.
DidiMidi

Activity: 463

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:00:01 PM

LOL!

Diff is at 0.3916, and profitability vs. LTC is MAD: 2.33

I'm getting shitloads of this crapcoin with my humble 1080kH/s and as soon as coinmarket.io opens back i'll profit big.  Grin

▄▀▀███▄
                  █▄█▀▀▀███
                  ▌▐ ▐█▌ ██

▄██████▀▄    ▄▄████▄▄▄██▀
▄███▀ ▄▀██▄▀▄
██▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀
███ █▀█  ██ █
███   █  ██▀█
▄▄
▀███▄▄▄▄███▄▀▀▀██▄▄    ▄▀█████▄
  ▀███████▀      ▀▀██▄▀▄█▀ ▄ ▀██▄
                     █ █  ▀▄▀▄ ██
                     █▀█ ▀▄▄▀  ██
                     ▀▄██▄   ▄██▀
                       ▀██████▀
TRUEGAME
BLOCKCHAIN BASED GAMES OF CHANCE │
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄
████████████████      WHITEPAPER      ████████████████
▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀
5 th  ──────────
March
TELEGRAM

TWITTER
YOUTUBE

GITHUB
mattbigblue

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:47:37 PM

psss..quiet mate  Wink delete Your post!  Cool

dz30812

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:08:58 PM

very good Rapidcoin  Grin
y_boonstra

Activity: 374

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:19:44 PM

all the sell and buy orders on coinmarket will be reset when it opens again Wink
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:20:51 PM

LOL!

Diff is at 0.3916, and profitability vs. LTC is MAD: 2.33

I'm getting shitloads of this crapcoin with my humble 1080kH/s and as soon as coinmarket.io opens back i'll profit big.  Grin

Yes, if you can find any single buyer  Wink Cool
niceman

Activity: 336
Merit: 254

CoinMine.pw

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 10:37:17 PM

If anyone have downloaded Windows wallet please upload to some exchanger, please...

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:09:39 AM

The only people interested in relaunching this coin are the bag holders who bought at obscene prices just so they can dump their coins on someone else and recoup some of their losses. Also I will bet that the original scam dev still has some of the premine left. I don't think he was able to dump almost a half million coins. If this coin ever got going again you can be assured there will be a ton of dumping again and it will crash right back down to nothing.

This coin just needs to die. There is no community here. The coin was pumped and dumped in literally a 24hr time span. It offers nothing special that a 100 other coins offer and has a bad image of a being scam coin. So why try to revive it? You would be better off just making a new coin. The only benefit of reviving this coin is so people can play hot potato with their worthless coins and make it someone elses problem.

bump for rightness.

Totally agree. why revive a dying coin i think all of scrypt is on its way out due to the insane amount of clone coins made and Re-made all day long. (i wonder if its all one guy in a basement).
If people really want to Add something why dont they look into Verticoin variations ,, aah crap that was not on the press here to generate new coin page ,my bad.(and no the "here" did not have a link)
give me a new Verticion with some innovation, some Decent Marketing and Without a lets all intadumpExchange on day one and you`ll have my mining support (If there's an IPO all the first stuff doenst matter Im out)

New Rule for Premine and IPO
no more then 1% and it all goes into Escrow untill 2-12 months (the longer the time the more trust people will have in the dev team not looking for a instapay >another shitcoin<)after it hits the exchange to keep devs motivated to work on their coin and stop pumping out sh1tcoins.
(u can still "spend" the escrow on marketing and other stuff just explain it will take at least 2 months to get paid) if this is to long for u your probably better off in the current cough cough "system"

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
androskee

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:12:41 AM

IS RAPIDCOIN DEAD?
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:01:56 AM

Shopping for coins , and looking for coins that have stayed below radar but still active as a dev and community , is there still something going on?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:20:13 PM

IS RAPIDCOIN DEAD?

Seems so.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
WyattDerp

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 11:37:21 PM

Does anyone have a link handy to the wallet? Main site is down.

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: