Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:52:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your biggest mistake up to now  (Read 6434 times)
akosipepot

Activity: 377
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:23:53 PM

My biggest mistake was that I did not participate in the bonus campaign as well as did not participate in the bitcoin investment earlier if I participated in them sooner than I could now.

My biggest mistake, i can recall so far is splitting my money across to Ripple from Ethereum. With XRP now doing shit while ETH is going amazingly well. Oh, and also maybe not cashing out some of the BTC back last December.
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:29:27 PM

Recently

I bought iotx , and sold it after two days. Unfortunetly next day it listed on binance , iotx moon . I have lost of oppertunity of 12000$

Thats biggest mistake done recently. Share your ones ?

Read all posts , you can undertand where  our weak points. Some too early sell , some too early buy.

From mistakes we can learn

My one was last year, we receive a bounty payment amounting to around 3,000 USD for Vibe and we sold it around end of December for that amount. Around 3 weeks after that 3,000 worth of token become around 150K usd. Imagine that. Well, its part of the process.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:31:48 PM

My biggest mistake include just buying some coins and ico that were not good, i bought them just out of fomo and marketing from the team and paid members, all my wrong investments are worth nothing now or very cheap, so yes i would say my mistake was to invest in such coins.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 09:42:57 PM

Well my biggest mistake came with Hydro. I sold 222222 hydro tokens for $13 on fork delta when it was listed there. That value mooned to over $3000 within a matter of weeks that I dumped and  the mere thought of it still haunts me till date.

rb26

Activity: 247
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:48:07 PM

Recently

I bought iotx , and sold it after two days. Unfortunetly next day it listed on binance , iotx moon . I have lost of oppertunity of 12000$

Read all posts , you can undertand where  our weak points. Some too early sell , some too early buy.

Reading all the replies about everyone's usual mistake can be of big help for those who are just starting up their journey in cryptocurrency market. They can learn a lot by avoiding those mistakes and maybe come up with a strategy on how to better deal if ever they find themselves in same situation of committing a mistake. AS for me, I won't be a hypocrite and say that I never had any mistakes in dealing with crypto. All of us at some point in our starting days may have made a mistake such as panic selling which I myself did when I was a newbie but now I'm not regretful over it because it taught me things I should know and that is what's more important.

gabrielkings

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 11:00:41 PM

buying lending coins ico
Promitestake

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:17:52 AM

I trust that everyone has encountered the same element. We can't are expecting how the marketplace will broaden. consequently, we can simplest spend more time information this market in order to earn extra wealth.
ichi ocha

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:50:07 AM

my biggest fault when altcoin and market prices decreased I sold my altcoin because I misheard so, therefore, I choose to sell and not to hold it then from now on I am more careful and will not repeat my biggest mistake, therefore, I will not repeat her back
tolobua

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:04:37 AM

Recently

until now my biggest mistake maybe is i did not join in crypto from 9 years ago. maybe if i joined in crypto from a few years ago, i'm now going to have everything, maybe i'll get lots of bitcoin and get rich .. hahaha  Grin
hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:15:36 AM

the biggest mistake I ever made in crypto, is I bought a fruit altcoin in large numbers when the price is high. I think it's time the altcoin prices going back to the price of the initial listing on the market. However, it turns out, thus far the price continues to fall. far from my purchase price.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:21:12 AM

Recently

My mistake is simple, not follow my rules and trust other people opinion. I lost almost 60% from my money and I need 8 month to get it back. From that experience I try to not believe any opinion besides mine, so when I start trade I close all my chatting channel and social media. I want to focus and learn something powerful to change my life. Trust in you and accept the result, that's will be great.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
HungryJack

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:24:37 AM

My biggest mistake was to take to long to invest in crypto. Some friends introduced me Bitcoin long ago, but I thought it wasn't for me. Big mistake! Look where I am right now Smiley
jdkfy

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:26:19 AM

I really like the question you initiated. I have learned a lot during reading a lot of your real experiences.
To be honest, I think my biggest mistake so far is that I didn't join when my friend told me about the cryptocurrency. I hesitated. I saw that he made a lot of money to invest in this. I will take every opportunity in the future.
rachelia13

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:46:13 AM

My biggest mistake is not sell immediately the token that i got from my first bounty. That price of token is now down and the if i have to sell it now i only will get is less than half if i compared to sell it at that time. I also regret not followed the cedex bounty and instead followed other bounty while by that time i have set Cedex as my next bounty target. I only can regret it because the token that i get from bounty that i followed is not valuable.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:49:47 AM

My biggest mistake is not selling crypto in the last december when it overvalued  to buy it now for cheap and increase my hodling in a better way good luck
leoric251

Activity: 121
Merit: 5

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 03:56:27 AM

Not joining airdrops that I thought would be useless Sad I could have millions now in my country lol and Buying TRX and pump and dump coin  Angry

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:01:24 AM

The biggest mistake I may not know about cryptocurrency from early, for loss of value or fraud I make it an experience that teaches me the risks that are in cryptocurrency, I often make small mistakes that make me lose, that is when buying IGNIS.

hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:32:08 AM

I was a part of electroneum bounty. I got my tokens later than most of the participants. What I did wrong was I didn't sell on December bull run when I had the chance too. I mean, I got it for free but still, knowing that I should have maxed out my profits drives me nuts whenever I think about it.
Myra4

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:42:56 AM

My biggest mistake is that I didn't have time to sell all my currency when there was a very strong growth, and now I have to suffer huge losses in the hope that everything will come back

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
freya louis

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:14:39 AM

Yes that we can not predict. We should choose in detail the coins that we will buy. Do not rush to sell because of panic. Patience at market prices is a top priority in crypto. Otherwise you will miss out on great opportunities and profits.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: