Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:54:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your biggest mistake up to now  (Read 6434 times)
GokeVN

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:35:38 AM

One of the terrible mistake I have made that I wish I can undo is lack of patience. I was so weak after taking the decision and later discovering that I should have waited a little longer. It happened that I had an altcoin some months back and I saw it at a very good price when I first got the token but it later got down and down in price and I was like I will wait till it get back up before I sell but unfortunately it keeps decreasing in price, I was so angry and in a bid not to loose all I sold it off at a ridiculous price but just few weeks after I have sold it the price got pumped up and even increase more than the price it was when I first got the token. This left me devastated and unhappy.  I think my biggest mistake was selling the waves coin that I have, when it has the lowest price because I was in the panic thinking that waves will crash completely, and I will lose my money.
Trail22

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:21:37 AM

I don't think there's a mistake I did while I joined Cryptocurrency. I feel everything I've done is right and I really have to do it. so when you have made a decision it is not necessary to regret it, because the decision you made is not a mistake.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:47:30 AM

My biggest mistake is not to sell bitcoin that I have when it costs $ 20,000 and now the price of Bitcoin has dropped so much that it makes me really lose.

racingboy

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:03:43 AM

Woah, feel sad for you. You should've read some updates
regarding to that coin you are hodling, that's a big announcement,
listing on Binance, why you didn't notice? the team should've
announced big achievement like that.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 03:05:03 AM

Recently

I bought iotx , and sold it after two days. Unfortunetly next day it listed on binance , iotx moon . I have lost of oppertunity of 12000$

Thats biggest mistake done recently. Share your ones ?

Read all posts , you can undertand where  our weak points. Some too early sell , some too early buy.

From mistakes we can learn

We can really learn from our mistakes but unfortunately we keep doing this over and over again, unless we have an inside news when to sell and when to hold, I made and still making those mistakes of selling early and buying late but fortunately, I have minimized it, nobody can escape from this scenario.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██
███████████████████████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄█████
██████████████▄██████████
████████████████▄████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:31:19 AM

My biggest mistake was probably because I was too quick to sell my coins. Beginning in 2018 we can see that the coins continue to decline. And I sold some coins then it costs continue to decline and I decided to sell it. And a few months later I saw the coins are already experiencing increased price. If I wait and hold my coins, of course, I did not experience a loss.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
sheryl18

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:37:15 AM

Recently

I bought iotx , and sold it after two days. Unfortunetly next day it listed on binance , iotx moon . I have lost of oppertunity of 12000$

Thats biggest mistake done recently. Share your ones ?

Read all posts , you can undertand where  our weak points. Some too early sell , some too early buy.

From mistakes we can learn

the biggest mistake I did was I did not get my job done by bitcoin because I stopped a few bugs when I was scared because my bounty was legit and paid and went to my wallet the problem was just a little bit token because I did not get it done.
luthfi46

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:39:57 AM

i have many mistake in crypto until now, but mostly was sell immediately the token i have receive from bounty rewards, if im just hold it for 1 month, maybe i wouldnt have to be dissapointed, because the price rise hard.
sevenonetwo

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:42:59 AM

My biggest mistake to date is that I am late in knowing crypto currencies. I know of crypto currencies this year so there hasn't been one year. I know crypto currency when the crypto currency conditions gradually fluctuate and fall. If I got to know crypto currency last year then I could feel the same profit party as other crypto currency players. But I am still grateful because I can at least feel the benefits of crypto currencies at this falling price. I just hope the market will recover soon and I can feel a party with other crypto currency players.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:22:55 AM

Unfortunately, I already have a lot of negative experience. But, as you know, people learn from their mistakes. Most of all, I regret that I did not sell my coins when they started to go up 4-5 times. I missed a lot of good opportunities
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:24:45 AM

My biggest mistake to date is that I am late in knowing crypto currencies. I know of crypto currencies this year so there hasn't been one year. I know crypto currency when the crypto currency conditions gradually fluctuate and fall. If I got to know crypto currency last year then I could feel the same profit party as other crypto currency players. But I am still grateful because I can at least feel the benefits of crypto currencies at this falling price. I just hope the market will recover soon and I can feel a party with other crypto currency players.
We all have a hope for an immediate recovery of the market, I hope it will happen. We all need to draw conclusions and not make more such mistakes Sad
dommerty

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:25:30 AM

My biggest mistake is margin trading. I regret using this method,because I lost 90% of funds and it is disgusting, because I was aimed to buy for such prices and hold for ages.
I learnt lesson and will try to overcome this problem
ross14k

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:38:33 PM

If you make no mistakes, you probably do nothing. The errors you make in the process will help you to understand your true attitude to crypto. As for me, I invested not long ago and I'm not going to sell my coins in the nearest future. I think, my mistake was that I didn't invest several years ago.
comforteagle23

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:06:33 AM

I do not think that I have at least some big mistakes, because everything that happens to me is an experience. But if you remember the painful experience, it is a Gift that flew up immediately after my sale.
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:43:17 PM

My biggest mistake was that I started trading too early without learning and knowing how the crypto market
behaves. Had some experience with Forex but crypto is different.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
xhibit1

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:51:02 PM

My biggest mistake in cryptocurrency is investing into teleminer. Teleminer is a kind of Ponzi scheme that made away with y coins worth over $300
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:23:59 AM

My biggest mistake is margin trading. I regret using this method,because I lost 90% of funds and it is disgusting, because I was aimed to buy for such prices and hold for ages.
I learnt lesson and will try to overcome this problem

Margin trading need good money management on our trade. Crypto movement very high fluctuation and i think its not wise using margin trading on cryptomarket.
I am always have experience selling before pumping but i think its not a mistake because we can not make precise prediction on market
kudosbadazz

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:06:07 AM

I was part of the few guys who saw the rise of bitcoins and was still silly not to buy . I had a friend called Duke who introduced me to bitcoins when the damn gold was still rising back in 2010 and since i was new to this whole crypto wolrd, i had no believes in such things. All i taught was scam scam scam until bitcoins shoot to the moon and i couldn't afford to buy one and price was shooting everydy

◢▬LIBEREUM▬◣ (https://www.libereum.io/)
—(••÷[ FORTES FORTUNA JUVAT! ]÷••)—
Vorzlave

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:31:04 AM

My biggest mistake was that I started trading too early without learning and knowing how the crypto market
behaves. Had some experience with Forex but crypto is different.
Actually we feel guilty when we do not get into crypto, when we first had a chance. And maybe selling too fast, or lagging a few days in buying a project is all the mistake everyone will do. And I think that's a very natural thing. Just keep up that good work mate.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:40:38 AM

We can not avoid to early buy or to early sell because price action of crypto more difficult to predict by technical analysis. My biggest mistake so far is FOMO and this emotional bring me to loss much money. I think to avoid all mistake in trading we can use stop loss and trailling stop, stop loss to avoid more loss from early buy, and trailling stop to avoid missing bigger profit from early sell.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: