Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:13:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your biggest mistake up to now  (Read 6434 times)
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:43:58 AM

I was get verify token that time i was newbie in cryptocurrency. I waited a week for the price higher when the price touch 1$ im super happy. I immedetialy sell the token on 1$. Next week the price of verify is 4$ i regret it till now, biggest mistake on my life.

jingyu27

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:52:40 AM

Last year, when Ethereum rose to $1,000, I sold all my cryptocurrencies. It didn't take long for Ethereum to start to skyrocket again. I regret it.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:03:24 AM

Recently

I bought iotx , and sold it after two days. Unfortunetly next day it listed on binance , iotx moon . I have lost of oppertunity of 12000$

Thats biggest mistake done recently. Share your ones ?

Read all posts , you can undertand where  our weak points. Some too early sell , some too early buy.

From mistakes we can learn

My biggest mistake was when I did not seln my ethereum when the prices are high because I am expecting that I could still sell it in higher prices. I believe that I could still gain better if I would be wise to sell once the prices are good. Sometimes, aiming for too much is not good.
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:07:34 AM

I could've been a millionaire. That is the title of my biography of i have been given one. I exchanged the token i got from joining signature campaign to have temporary money. Then surprisingly, if i just held on it a bit longer or if I hadn't listened to speculations, then I might've used that money to buy a house and a car. Oh well, let's just charge it to experience.

bat11

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:08:38 AM

I think my biggest mistake in crypto up to this date is when I am just starting in this game. I invested a lot of money in some high investment yield program websites that turns out to be a scam. I was not able to get my money back its very frustrating. I learned my lesson and right now I'm happy with my experience in crypto.
alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:25:49 AM

The biggest mistake now is that many of the tokens of last year have risen to a high level. Did not sell very regret. Now I will seize every opportunity. Because everything is possible in the cryptocurrencies market.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:51:27 AM

that is, when I see the prices of bitcoin and altcoin always rise at the end of 2017, I don't sell the assets that I have at all. because I think the price will always go up. but it turns out now the price is down. finally I suffered a loss, bro.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
Coongcoonggg

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:02:48 AM

I see the price is getting down, from where I immediately panicked and sell it when the price is cheap. After I sell it not long ago the price ETH coins goes up, instantly I immediately regret why not try to be more patient.
Sheentaide

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:12:50 AM

My massive mistake right here within the discussion board is I earn a big however larger ico bounty this is larger than I joined then that my money might be double now most due to the fact ico's bounty is a rip-off and does not pay after their ico
Offece

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:36:22 AM

My biggest mistake became identifying to preserve cash earned for the bounty campaign. They grew with the aid of half, I determined to wait a touch more, however abruptly they fell sharply in charge. I didn't get whatever from them because of my greed. That'll train me a lesson.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:40:46 AM

my biggest mistake here is that when I did not do this signatures campaign before 2017'because my friend told me about it but I just neglect it and never think it as an opportunity instead I think it as a scam...but when my friend bought a car that is the time I believe on it...and now I jud earning small and just happened that crypto market are in a low trend.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
heelariyanti

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:45:34 AM

I once committed an error. This is the first occasion when I've earned a tomb. Also, I chose that fortunes is in my grasp until the end of time. What's more, he turned out to be more loose and garbled, kept on contributing, until the point when he lost. Furthermore, from that point forward, I comprehended. That everything must be dealt with dependably. up to now it was the greatest misstep of an airdrop and I couldn't go to it and I think twice about it. I won't give any of this to anybody in any case.
Betheng

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:47:58 AM

I also had that kind of experience. Because of what is happening in cyrptoworld that we are experiencing a big dip for the past few months always panic every time the cryptocurrency hit bottom for several months i start to sell all coins that i have because of the current state of the market. and then after several days when the last quarter starts slowly the market slowly recovering from the the big crash for months. And now you can see the market is doing good. Everything that is happening now is i charged into experience because i cannot undo what is alreafy done.
cheese_x

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:52:35 AM

I think my greatest oversight is that I put little in digital currency a year back and sold my ETH too soon. All apprentices commit a comparative error since they don't comprehend the colossal capability of crypto. Presently I expect to keep my coins until 2020, and I'm certain that at that point the cost will be considerably higher than now.
blokceyin

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:57:21 AM

My biggest mistake was not buying Bitcoin years ago when I heard it some good things about it. I think it was worth 1 USD or something like that. Sad

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Promo Videos
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:06:31 PM

My biggest mistake way not holding bitcoin when it was cheap.
I used to trade bitcoin when it was below 250$ a piece.
When I look at my old wallet, the smallest of transaction used to be of .1 Bitcoin.
I traded it, gambled, cashed out and took a break from it.
Biggest mistake of my life.

we're all smart only afterhappening. u can't revert time but u've got a priceless experience.
johnleo

Activity: 1414

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:17:31 PM

Most of you make a mistake by selling to fast, but my mistake is trying to become a holder, I regret was not selling most of my portfolio in Februari and I was in vacation for 3 month while massive dump begin.
brocardinf

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:09:08 PM

Ooh. If everything is to remember that my biggest mistake was with the TRX. I got tired of holding it and sold it for 320 and then it flew away for 1K.
Mutuwenge

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:15:53 PM

My biggest mistake is when I sold a coin of 60000,tokenjoy worth 80$ in the second week I sold it @30$,which pain me most, the difference is just Between one week
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 08:17:35 PM

My biggest mistake is i once sent 2 eths to wrong address, i tried to contact to owner of the address( i found their telegram address somehow in a spreadsheet) but dude was blocked me and i never received back my eth.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: