Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:01:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not blindly trust telegram trading signals.  (Read 704 times)
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:55:42 AM

It is just a new way to use you or get some money from you,
It is just like an upgraded pyramid scheme the last one to invest is the loser while the early ones are the winner,
Don't believe in those signals learn to trade for yourself they would only take advantage of you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BanishedDemon

Activity: 49
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:02:30 AM

Ive been in a lot of them. 90% of the ones i've visible are utter scams or waste of time.

Becoming a member of Telegram agencies wherein masses of followers explicit their extraordinary views, can easily affect you. It'd lead you to shop for/sell your tokens with out thinking. Agree with me, i have been there.

That being said, there are some very informative crypto buying and selling signal channels by some professional traders. And much like any unclassified information, that is legal.

However I don’t endorse spending money to be in any of the channels.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:50:13 AM

Yes, i suggest people not to follow to those telegram signals because there are many fake signals providing by them and most who providing signals will be benefits for the order you are placing because they will them at the low value and start selling them at the higher value. So don't just simply follow the telegram signals group.
hodl_news

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:10:36 PM

Using trading signals from Telegram chats, you risk 100% of your money. Better try to predict the further movement of the price, this skill will give you much more profit.
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:35:26 PM

Of course, I think It certainly obvious and your observation might be true. They usually manipulate others to make more profit not to help them! Maybe you can find a good mentor that can help you but most of them is shit trying to manipulate you or scam.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:11:50 PM

Many of the telegram groups which give signals are run by the same people, I have noticed on multiple occasions of the groups giving the same signals. Many of the groups also conduct coordinated pump and dumps, and they usually send it in all the groups to gather a greater audience. Although some of the signals turn out to be correct, always do your own research before making a trade.
Yeah you are right,i have noticed this too before i come to trust my first telegram signal group until some of those who posted here was checked by mine and shockingly find that the signal are all the same,this sucks me thats why i deleted them all and from then dont trust any damn signal offered from this
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:50:32 PM

Good observation.
The channels really may be run by same person or group of people. They make recommendations hoping that many people will buy in and help pump the coins. Most times the trades go against the buyers and they become the bagholders or sell at lost.
I sincerely detest such practices especially because they pump Coins that don't deserve to be pumped. I left all the Channels except one that seems a bit honest...  He stopped posting on  the channel for some months now.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:33:04 PM

For me, the big issue in the majority of people (especially traders) is searching for everything in an easy way (large gain, Comfortable job... and other things) unfortunately this is the weak point of many people and the scammers exploit it and by easily deceiving people, they can earn a large percentage of money. I hope that everyone will avoid that issue (easy profit), and even the greed which always leads to losses and bad consequences.

In addition to that, I am always staying away from telegram groups which are related to trading (tips) and even the social media (Facebook, Twitter..). Furthermore, If you want to achieve your goal, then you must make a great effort, feed your mind with something useful, and help yourself with your own self.
bbcolex

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:45:53 PM

Many of the telegram groups which give signals are run by the same people, I have noticed on multiple occasions of the groups giving the same signals. Many of the groups also conduct coordinated pump and dumps, and they usually send it in all the groups to gather a greater audience. Although some of the signals turn out to be correct, always do your own research before making a trade.

base on my own experience those group got in already and the result is they would dump to you, ending you'll be the bag holder. Those are fake signals that will cause you losing money, while you're giving them profit.

logan16j

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:02:24 PM

Yes, I think every signal or technical analysis tool is just for reference, the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict, so anything can happen.

For that reason, when we trade, there is always a stoploss in the plan to be able to delineate the risk and minimize losses when trading.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 11:14:22 PM

Your right trade own analysis and strategy are the key to earn of success in trading, telegram signals pump and dump group are not give perfect tips of the member and one thing I do not want to join because of high fees membership in telegram signal group instead I pay for membership I will use my funds to buy crypto investment.

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:23:19 PM

Furthermore, If you want to achieve your goal, then you must make a great effort, feed your mind with something useful, and help yourself with your own self.
It doesn't even need to be that much of an effort. If we look at the last years, then hodling has consistently been the best way to generate wealth. Trading for most people is a guaranteed way of losing your capital.

In this industry there also is no way to properly and safely invest in something that generates you passive income. Everything requires you to let an external party hold your coins for you.

And the few genuine options that are available, which seems to be related to lending only, pay out only a percentage or two at most. This industry had years to grow and still nothing changed in that regard.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:35:21 PM

I agree with you. Some telegram groups are not reliable and it is not actually accurate and in the latest happening in an ico. However, if the telegram is really accurately connected to the project, it is just fine to trust it. It is still best to gain news in their forum and whitepaper.
ilnick

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:08:35 AM

Signals from the Telegram group are an opinion of ordinary people that you should not listen to. And do not subscribe to such groups at all. You have to learn the trade and trade yourself.
Denamen

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:14:52 AM

I see a class teach us how to make a signal channel with some trick to collect money from noob. dont believe anything on internet

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:48:21 AM

Telegram channel of crypto trading is help to know and to decide which good crypto to buy, but before take any decision for the better learn first and always DYOR , so all decision will become our self responsibility. That telegram actually very helpfull for trading but their signal not always accurate and that why we should make research first before take decision.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 02:51:03 AM

Signals from the Telegram group are an opinion of ordinary people that you should not listen to. And do not subscribe to such groups at all. You have to learn the trade and trade yourself.

This should be the way however there are some people who would be better off relying on the signals because they are just lazy to study trading themselves. They will learn their lesson sooner or later anyway as most if not all the signals that are given in telegram are pre-pumped because the admin of the group obviously bought before every one else and will dumped it to its members upon the announcement of the coin. Many coordinated pumps are done in telegram and if you are really willing to be a profitable trader then make your own analysis and have your own strategy. Do not depend on someone else.

Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:10:32 AM

Generally, theres no such thing safe in crypto espescially in trading, relying others in every decision you make are the worst thing,overall success is being achieved by a hardwork based on fundamental principles, right habits and experience.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:37:45 AM

For the trade I do not believe in any news coming from the telegram line. I always face scenarios like this. There are always people on the telegram who give their predictions on coins. I have to compare it with my trading strategy first.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:00:57 PM

Actually I don’t believe in the telegrams
because there are lots of scammers on that which can easily steal your money in just a single moment and you cannot do any actions to claim and get it back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: