Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:17:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are airdrops all frauds now?  (Read 398 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:18:22 PM

In these platform i always see topics that says they are gaining nothing through airdrops, and in airdrops you are supposed to gain something. i have never been to an airdrop myself so i could never tell.
These airdrops are like a small portion of tokens that they are giving away and you don't have to expect something from it unless you're doing something abnormal and you're making that much out of it.
what is wrong about all this airdrops right now?
Some are legit, some are not.
If they are asking you anything that you have to send to them with price, step away from those.
is it now all fraud or there is something bugging the system or something else please tell me your knowledge about the topic.
Not all of them but it's better to stay away from most.
Also there's a liability to these airdrop people, again like what I've said don't expect too much with it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
KP Oli

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:19:09 PM

Airdrops are becoming more like a strategy to gain followers on social network and telegram.
You should not join just any random airdrop but only look for real ICOs with other bounty programs alongside the airdrop.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:21:15 PM

I think yes as most of them are either valueless or do not ever list on any exchange and if they list they do not have any buyers there so 90% airdrops are not worth it only a small percentage of airdrops is good.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:33:36 PM

In these platform i always see topics that says they are gaining nothing through airdrops, and in airdrops you are supposed to gain something. i have never been to an airdrop myself so i could never tell. what is wrong about all this airdrops right now? is it now all fraud or there is something bugging the system or something else please tell me your knowledge about the topic.

Thank you.  Huh Huh Huh
In my opinion, not all airdrop is a scam, there is still a pay. It depends on how we examine a project that runs an airdrop program and how the token sales achievement of the project is. Basically airdrop is a means of promoting a project by distributing coins for free. However, if you want more income, bounty becomes more profitable.
mr.nby

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:41:58 PM

In these platform i always see topics that says they are gaining nothing through airdrops, and in airdrops you are supposed to gain something. i have never been to an airdrop myself so i could never tell. what is wrong about all this airdrops right now? is it now all fraud or there is something bugging the system or something else please tell me your knowledge about the topic.

Not all airdrops are scams, but the vast majority of them are unfortunately. Participation in airdrops is very unprofitable. It's hard to find airdrops that would give good earnings. The participation in bounty campaign is definitely a better solution.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:44:47 PM

Not all of the airdrops are frauds and scam, you must know that it takes time for the distribution of tokens most often it happens after the token sale, of course, those people encountered scam airdrops but some of them at least are legit, it just takes a matter of time to have those free tokens, airdrops just give a minimal amount of rewards but rare ones have some high pays be careful though with the ones that asks KYC, such information for a small amount of rewards.

YNAGS Team

Activity: 220

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:53:41 PM

I faced too many cases, when they are just renaming some telegram groups or twitter pages into something famous, making a scam airdrop in order to build a community, and then just sell those pages or groups for money Smiley
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:58:07 PM

I do not take part in airdrops, because I think they are not reliable anymore. There were some good ones, but I hardly believe that you still could find something ..
vaso11

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:59:17 PM

Thank you.  Huh Huh Huh
Of course, there are a lot of scammers in the market, but there are really good airdrops, you just need to understand it well.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:59:25 PM

Mostly of them are frauds, and yes to your question. You are risking your personal information if you join an airdrop, so it is better if you join some signature campaign or bounty campaign.

But the best thing to say is, it is better if you treat this forum as a forum, not a place to work and to earn money.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 06:00:39 PM

In the past I have often followed a variety of airdrop, but because of that, my bitcointalk account was banned for 10 days and I can not do anything. So my advice, consider first before join airdrop, because the rules of the moderator here are very strict.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
snegovsergey2

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:25:06 PM

Airdrops are a very simple way to get many followers on twitter and telegram, so there are so many scams among them now. But you don’t invest money in it, just your time, and it is the easiest way to get tokens, so I usually try to participate in airdrops and don’t regret if they are scams
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:28:44 PM

Most of them, especially the airdrops that comes from suspicious users here in bitcointalk. They just want to gain more users in their telegram channel. Join airdrops from reputable bounty managers.
ogabonny

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:31:41 PM

Not at all,there are a lot of good ones in the market.Try to always check the size of their social media before you fill the form.It give some idea of how strong or serious they are. At least that's what I do.
trixxie

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:33:51 PM

Last year aidrop was good. Rewards and payment are high however, when 2018 start,  almost of the airdrop are not paying anymore or sometimes their token doesnt have any value. So im just focusing bounty campaigns now.
ovcijisir

Activity: 1493
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 06:35:28 PM

In these platform i always see topics that says they are gaining nothing through airdrops, and in airdrops you are supposed to gain something. i have never been to an airdrop myself so i could never tell.
These airdrops are like a small portion of tokens that they are giving away and you don't have to expect something from it unless you're doing something abnormal and you're making that much out of it.
what is wrong about all this airdrops right now?
Some are legit, some are not.
If they are asking you anything that you have to send to them with price, step away from those.
is it now all fraud or there is something bugging the system or something else please tell me your knowledge about the topic.
Not all of them but it's better to stay away from most.
Also there's a liability to these airdrop people, again like what I've said don't expect too much with it.

Most of them aren't scam but not many of them will survive...

I stay away from airdrops that ask me for personal ID too.

ogabonny

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:37:54 PM

Most of them, especially the airdrops that comes from suspicious users here in bitcointalk. They just want to gain more users in their telegram channel. Join airdrops from reputable bounty managers.
Doing bounties with only good bounty managers is also helpful in avoiding doing shitty airdrops.
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:39:28 PM

earlier I participated in airdrops and realized that this was a waste of time! It's much better to participate in bounty! Here you can earn very well, again if the project does not turn out to be SCAM! But it's much better than airdrops, but it takes more time!
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:44:24 PM

There are a lot of airdrops, but only a few of them are legit one. So, most of them are fake. It is not recommended to join in these airdrops, as you wouldn't get anything.
doolittle

Activity: 340
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:47:26 PM

very rarely there is worthwhile airdrops. and most of this stupid Scam
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: