Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:38:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Choosing a cryptocurrency for Long term investments  (Read 420 times)
sofmyhad

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:46:24 PM

Your list seems to be quite useful. I rely on stability, value, volumes and level of anonymity. These characteristics are very important to be avoided.
Schevascheva

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:48:38 PM

This is a good question, but there is no need for you to answer it, since you can raise and lose any coins, you should choose the coin yourself to do an analysis, what it can and what does not, and after that invest its money in it
toshisoroki

Activity: 198

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:24:13 AM

I suppose that volumes, value, security, popularity and common trends are important here too. With the help of these indexes I should invest right and long term projects will give an income.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
Healsmans

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 09:25:06 AM

❇️Choosing a cryptocurrency for long-term investments: check list

>>>Market share – compare the market cap of a currency with the total market cap.

>>>Usability – check, if there is a demand for its features and if there are active users of this blockchain already.

>>>Transactions volume – demonstrates if there is an interest towards the coin among market participants.

>>>Liquidity – low liquidity leads to high volatility, so the price may change drastically. High liquidity makes the market less volatile and more stable.

>>>Development of the technologies. If the technology laying in a basis of a currency can’t approached indicated goals, the project will not survive for long. Explore the road map and monitor all the upgrades.

>>>Market news. That’s what can significantly impact the currency’s rate. That’s why it’s important not only monitor news, but to react quickly as well.

I hope this post help for all investors  all the best
there are so many things that you shoyld have in mind whrn you are investing for a long term that you can go crazy
Healsmans

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 09:25:45 AM

I suppose that volumes, value, security, popularity and common trends are important here too. With the help of these indexes I should invest right and long term projects will give an income.
this is so hard to take into account everything that you need to oay attention at, so i think that you should trust yourseld
Rollesto

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:28:15 AM

Thank you for this info. I know that the current news surrounding Bitcoin is a critical part to look for when investing in cryptocurrency. Bad news can make the price of the coins go lower. Same if there's some good news. I also look at the news when I will sell my coins.
azzag0000

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:11:28 AM

thanks, I really look forward to thread like this. this is a very helpful thread. i hope the other beginners also pay attention to these points.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: