Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:15:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin?  (Read 77899 times)
musaonliner

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 07:02:09 PM

Btc is king of crypto. All altcoin connected by btc like Market up and down base on btc. Eth is altcoin which have good future. But we shouldn't compare between them. Both coins are most famous coin and valuable. We should stop compare.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:56:49 PM

Ethereum is not better than Bitcoin, but it is quiet diffrent than Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a means of payment, a store of value. Thats all. Ethereum offers anorher use of blockchain - dApps for example.

True, it is weird to compare Ethereum and Bitcoin. ETH is the leader of the altcoins, and the best token, which is a very convenient crypto used foк ICOs. BTC leads the whole market and affects the price of all cryptocurrencies.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 10:36:50 PM

It seems to me that the project is more significant than Bitcoin. But it’s not like Bitcoin is always in the first place, many people say that Aether can become number one, but I don’t think it will be like that. Although the project is very necessary and essential in our world and the blockchain world.  Cool

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:43:48 PM

Ethereum unarguably is a great project with some interesting features like the widely used smart contract solutions being utilized by many developers till now. I still see bitcoin as the grandfather though that others still respects.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:48:50 PM

I think eth is superior in product innovation. But when viewed in terms of popularity and position in the market, BTC is very strong. Actually, there is no need to compare, each has advantages. Just use it well to get profit according to the right timing.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Raidal

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 10:57:13 PM

Technologically, I do see that ethereum is better than bitcoin. Technologically, ethereum is an almost perfect technology. Ethereum has almost no defects at all. But this great technology brought by ethereum is inferior to the popularity and trust that is too ingrained in bitcoin. Bitcoin as the first crypto currency coin is very pervasive in the hearts of the people so that bitcoin is still the king of crypto currencies. I am sure that someday ethereum can replace the position of bitcoin as the king of crypto currencies. This is because the technology carried by ethereum can last a long time and still provide real benefits. The longer the society will risk more profits than just mere popularity. So if you want very large profits then you can invest in ethereum from now on. That is a bit of my thinking. I love ethereum very much. Ethereum is a potential coin for the future. I believe that.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Barinerro

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:02:28 PM

I certainly agree with you , I also like Ethereum and in 2017 it probably showed a good result of its activity, I myself of course now use more Ethereum than bitcoin for this I like Ethereum more at this time!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:05:28 PM

I don't know why people are always interested in this project better than this or that, I am here to make money, don't we and investing into both of them is not a bad idea since they both have potential to generate profit for investors. I think it is time people stop listening to all these so called expert with no skin in the game
That's just the simple truth but people keep stressing on it over and over again, the main reason for investing is to make money and not which one is better, So I think it's better to forget which one is better and make investment in both.
warcarft3

Activity: 415

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:00:10 AM

This is not the case. In fact, Ethereum has been surpassed by XRP. No coin can be compared to Bitcoin, the king of cryptocurrency, no coin can go beyond it. The abuse of Ethereum is very serious and it has now entered a dangerous period.

DamDuDiDam

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:56:24 AM

Both are great in terms of their features and usability. Bitcoin is the first crypto that got people interested. Ethereum still has a long way to go to overtake Bitcoin. Ethereum has its own problems just like Bitcoin.
KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:15:05 AM

Of course, Ethereum offers really promising technologies, a powerful potential for successful development in the future. But as long as it is BTC that enjoys the main trust among investors, in the foreseeable future it will definitely remain a confident leader in the modern crypto market.

BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:21:51 AM

Of course, Ethereum offers really promising technologies, a powerful potential for successful development in the future. But as long as it is BTC that enjoys the main trust among investors, in the foreseeable future it will definitely remain a confident leader in the modern crypto market.
ethereum technology now actually beated by other coins.many coins have better technology and feature especially in scalability.for example universa has some feature that better than ethereum and other coins.
xhibit1

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:34:15 AM

Ethereum primary innovation was to expand this set of instructions into a fully-featured programming language such as JavaScript, which Ethereum’s language closely resembles. I think this is one technology Ethereum has over Bitcoin
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:50:02 AM

No,eth price  goes to down very badly. now eth price  around of 100$, its really painful to see this price . once time eth was 1500$. btc also down but if market will up then btc will be up first .
so btc always is better.

kethan

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:52:14 AM

~~~~~
Brian Kelly, the founder, and CEO of an investment firm focused on digital currencies BKCM LLC, believes that Ethereum will be a better investment than Bitcoin.
Brian Kelly, from his point of view, points out the following reasons:

👉1. Ethereum Futures Contracts
First, Kelly believes that Ethereal futures contracts or ETH Futures will soon be launched, as the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has officially decided that the Ether is not a security. This action has removed the biggest obstacle for Ethereum – The 2nd ranked coin in market capitalization to institutional investment.
However, what Kelly does not mention is that launching the Future Ethereum could more likely to pull down the price of this second-largest cryptocurrency rather than help it.
Since the launch of the Bitcoin futures contract, Bitcoin’s price has plummeted and many blamed the use of investment tools to manipulate the market for this decline.

👉2. Augur
Secondly, Kelly pointed out that the Augur platform was one of the main reasons for Ethereum's rapid growth when compared to Bitcoin.
As described by the analyst, " It’s a decentralized prediction market. What’s interesting about this [is that] this will probably be one of the biggest decentralized apps on top of Ethereum. If [augur] doesn’t slow the system down, that can generally be a positive for Ethereum."

👉3. Proof-of-Stake Protocol
Finally, Ethereum's upgrade from hardware mining to software mining will drive the continued growth of the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum creator - Vitalik Buterin, also recently explained that Ethereum's scalability improvements to the layer solutions will multiply one to another - improving the number of users that the system can handle, which increase the processing capacity of up to 1 million transactions per second.
However, this refers to the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading the Ethereum platform is likely to serve more of a rivalry between competitors like EOS, while Bitcoin will remain its top position in transferring and storing value.

👉👉As a Rothscoin investor, what do you think?

I agree that today Ethereum has some technological advantages for users and investors. But for the time being, BTC will continue to remain the confident king of the crypto market, with well-deserved trust among investors and a higher coin value.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:56:42 AM

Those who think that Ethereum is better are because they believe in technology more and believe in what they can see in front of them. People who believe in Bitcoin are because they see Bitcoin being widely used and highly recognized!
I agree with you, people have the leverage to choose what is best for them and we have to respect them. I was here due to the popularity of bitcoin that become the trending topic of last year and I witnessed also the fall of bitcoin from those moment but I’m optimistic that everything will be good in the coming years.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
alevlaslo

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:32:00 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2018, 11:55:25 AM by alevlaslo

199000 bitcoins move on the exchanges, it is possible for  the transition to the ETH that grows to bitcoins long term

the man waited for a good entry point   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=428589.msg48412665#msg48412665

if he wanted to sell for dollars, then this would be without exchanges, like Charlie Lee, but if the exchange is what it means to buy ether wants he want

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:35:08 AM

In principle, he is right about something, because if you now start investing in Ethereum now, then with the growth of the market, you’ll get a big profit, especially since I believe that this coin will restore its position!
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:42:40 AM

When it comes to project development funding ethereum is better than bitcoin because most ICOs requires ethereum compare to btc.

PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:28:13 PM

When it comes to project development funding ethereum is better than bitcoin because most ICOs requires ethereum compare to btc.
The fact is that ethereal today already show good results even thanks to Eco companies. At the same time, Bitcoin remained in place and I have only unfounded promises of good prospects. Apparently, therefore, Bitcoin is losing its relevance, however, that many investors have lost their funds for the whole of 2018.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: