Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:02:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin?  (Read 77896 times)
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:33:33 PM

I don't this this comparison is balanced. Bitcoin and ethereum are the most popular coins in this market. But they are very different form each other. Bitcoin is the first crypto based on blockchain. It's nothing but most used payment options from crypto. And the market depends on Bitcoin. In other hand ethereum is a platform based token. And it is th most used platform at this moment. So the basic of this coins are very different form each other so there is no place for comparison.
of course If you are trying to invest your money only one coin, then comparing last year's prices and today, the ethereum can really be a very good and outgoing investment.  But since it would be right to invest several coins at the same time, it is better to have both Bitcoin and ethereum in your profile at the same time.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:52:39 PM

You can't just say Ethereum is better than Bitcoin. In as much that Ethereum is adding more features and new procotols to their system shouldn't make you forget that if Bitcoin was not introduced to the world, Ethereum would had not been in existence. Bitcoin is the source for the development of Ethereum and its the widely used cryptocurrency without all its flaws and slow transactions.
seggardinggins

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:53:29 PM

I think ethereum is also the number two bitcoin coin, for me bitcoin and ethereum also have good potential, and also the future of both is very good so we get a lot of benefits, because the price development is increasing every day.
Both of these coins are indeed stronger in digital currency transfers, we are talking about the quality of Ethereum which is better than Bitcoin and indeed in terms of speed and cost ETH is superior and many others. We only pray for each other in the future the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin continues to increase.
andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:55:48 PM

Ethereum is better than Bitcoin if you mean about technology but Bitcoin rappresents the reference point of every coin so his importance ( that probably nowdays is the most important aspect ) can't be never exceeded
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:33:39 PM

You can't just say Ethereum is better than Bitcoin. In as much that Ethereum is adding more features and new procotols to their system shouldn't make you forget that if Bitcoin was not introduced to the world, Ethereum would had not been in existence. Bitcoin is the source for the development of Ethereum and its the widely used cryptocurrency without all its flaws and slow transactions.

Bitcoin is indeed the first generations of cryptocurrencies but the delay in the time acquired for a transaction to be completed is the major drawback of it. In terms of speed and reliability, Ethereum beats Bitcoin in all directions. There is no doubt that Ethereum is far better than Bitcoin in so many ways. Bitcoin hasn't upgraded its blockchain network seen it was launch in 2009 which is the actual cause of its slow confirmation rate for one transaction to be completed.
letitbit

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:46:00 AM

For me this two Coin are the best if nothing bitcoin nothing ethereum if nothing ethereum nothing altcoins who make smart contract for their project from making this cryptocurrency widely known because of adoption of projects using crypto currency.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:50:57 AM

Ethereum is more useful than Bitcoin. But Bitcoin is more precious as it is the first coin. Bitcoin will stay as the king of cryptocurrencies for a very long time.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:52:40 AM

Its been an old topic. For me, its depend upon of us on how to view which one's better because we had our own understanding and perception. And for me bitcoin is still better among other existed coin because this coin I only view that you can make a huge profits as its already show to its history how huge its value reached and now its started to rise again. I think we should all excited and prepare the bull run comes.

Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:24:44 PM

Ethereum is more useful than Bitcoin. But Bitcoin is more precious as it is the first coin. Bitcoin will stay as the king of cryptocurrencies for a very long time.
When it comes to how useful they are, I think we will leave that to the users, but more advance, I would say Ethereum wins the battle.
But we know how people have support bitcoin, it's the king of crypto and no advance tech can beat it as long as people continues to buy and support it.

altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 12:16:12 PM

Bitcoin is always a market leader and no coin is suability t0 challenge its supremacy in this market. Ethereum is always s a good coin but always the 2nd choice of the investor.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Annalise24
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

Atronocom

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:45:35 PM

I think that etheruem is more better than bitcoin when you view it from the prism of how useful it is to the blockchain technology.
Bitcoin only facilitates payments on the Cryptocurrency space.
It is also more popular and recignised but that is not to say it's better than etheruem.
Etheruem has more usecasesthan Bitcoin in the true sense of it

ATRONOCOM  ]   BUILT FOR YOU ANDYOUR CRYPTO LIFESTYLE
| ❱  bitcointalk  ◽  WP  ❰ |    ❨❪  JOIN CROWDSALE  ❫❩
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ twitter
[/quote
globetrotter43

Activity: 42

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 02:31:17 PM

Ethereum has an edge over Bitcoin for the newcomers for providing to earn some free Crypto in the form of bounties. Earning Bitcoin won't be possible for them. Comparing Ethereum technologically with Bitcoin gives an advantage again as being an advanced technology thus facilitating so many projects. If Ethereum addresses the issues like scalability who knows it becomes a true competitor of Bitcoin. At the moment Bitcoin is better as far as the development is concerned.

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 02:55:10 PM

better in terms of what ?
how much the gained ever since? or how much the lost since 2018?
project stability wise both  have foundations and big community
Both are good investment for me

Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:12:33 PM

Bitcoin is always a market leader and no coin is suability t0 challenge its supremacy in this market. Ethereum is always s a good coin but always the 2nd choice of the investor.

For now bitcoin is still a leader and the influence of bitcoin is too strong, in my opinion bitcoin that is too strong is also not good for the market because it makes investors only turn their eyes to bitcoin.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:25:15 PM

When it comes to how useful they are, I think we will leave that to the users, but more advance, I would say Ethereum wins the battle.
But we know how people have support bitcoin, it's the king of crypto and no advance tech can beat it as long as people continues to buy and support it.
- The usefulness of bitcoin really cannot be compared with ethereum when most projects and smart contracts are always based on ethereum to grow but talking about stability and profitability in investment, bitcoin is always king and ethereum seems to depend greatly on the value of bitcoin when bitcoin is always considered by everyone as a leader of this ship, this ship only works well when the leader has enough power. And everyone here is always in the role of an investor and a trader, what they like is still profit and security, which makes me feel that bitcoin is better than ethereum

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 04:07:07 PM

For now bitcoin is still a leader and the influence of bitcoin is too strong, in my opinion bitcoin that is too strong is also not good for the market because it makes investors only turn their eyes to bitcoin.

what did you mean by bitcoin is too strong mate ?
i think people know their first cryptocurrency is bitcoin not the others,
bitcoin deserve to get more attentions from crypto investors, also i believe bitcoin will never beaten by others cryptocurrencies

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Yahiris

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 05:07:03 PM

It seems to me that these two coins are not worth comparing, though they are the most popular in cryptocurrency, but still Bitcoin is the creator of cryptocurrency, and ETH only creates tokens

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
Nezerlan

Activity: 214
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 05:09:55 PM

I do really want ethereum to overtake bitcoin as the number one cryptocurrency but this is just a pipe dream. I think bitcoin is globally accepted more than ethereum is. That alone provides a significant barrier for ether or any other coin to challenge it

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
nikogluttonym

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 05:11:48 PM

I do not know whether Ethereum will be better than Bitcoin in terms of investment. But I am sure that Ethereum will stand shoulder to shoulder with the best technologies. I myself use the ether more than other crypto.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 05:18:49 PM

I do not know whether Ethereum will be better than Bitcoin in terms of investment. But I am sure that Ethereum will stand shoulder to shoulder with the best technologies. I myself use the ether more than other crypto.
I'm also not sure about that. although some people say that the potential of bitcoin and eth is the same, or even say ETH is much better. but, in fact, bitcoin is pursued more than ETH. well, whatever the choice, the two coins are good coins.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: