Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:02:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin?  (Read 77901 times)
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 02:14:42 AM

I never think or just came into my thought that ethereum is better than bitcoin. There is no way ethereum can surpass the betterness  of bitcoin. I have been in the Ethereum and in Bitcoin both. and I do have that proof that bitcoin is better.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 02:24:51 AM

on the contrary, bitcoin is better than ethereum. however, bitcoin remains the world's best cryptocurrency coin because bitcoin is the main coin while ethereum is an alternative coin. even ethereum was shifted by another coin at the time, but could restore its position again.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 08:48:00 PM

on the contrary, bitcoin is better than ethereum. however, bitcoin remains the world's best cryptocurrency coin because bitcoin is the main coin while ethereum is an alternative coin. even ethereum was shifted by another coin at the time, but could restore its position again.
Bitcoin is the best coin in the world because it has the highest degree of protection. And I also believe and buy Bitcoin every month.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Cryptomindset

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 11:24:58 PM

While Bitcoin is a (somewhat) good store of value, and was the first blockchain-based cryptocurrency, it really doesn't compare to Ethereum when it comes to long-term potential.

Bitcoin is for holding and storing value, while Ethereum isn’t just a currency. Its primary goal is to create a world computer, with decentralized applications utilizing its blockchain. These apps will need Ether (the currency created by The Ethereum Foundation) to run, which as adoption increases will increase the cost of Ether through demand.

Bitcoin can't say as much. It is already being superseded technology-wise by other currencies, and has very little real-world long-term value. Yes, it can store value, but other currencies can do it better, faster, and with more privacy
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 12:01:17 AM

More than anything that current situation value is important if it was not reduced then it will be successful so when comparing to the Bitcoin with ethereum Bitcoin wins in this so it will not been valuable than Bitcoin.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

Roobet

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:07:35 AM

After bitcoin stopped rising, it is obviously that Ethereum is better than Bitcoin to invest. There are at least two reasons: The first one is bitcoin has to correct and its corrections might last for weeks. The second one is Ethereum has fallen dramatically last two weeks due to bitcoin increases. Therefore, Ethereum might bring better ROI than Bitcoin at current period of crypto market. I expect Ethereum will move up 20 to 30 percent next one or two months.

Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:50:36 AM

Bitcoin is already in the top, we are blind if we still believe that Ethereum is better than bitcoin.
Everyone might have their own judgement but in the crypto space, majorities judgement win and that's why bitcoin is still holding firmly the number 1 spot. Some project might be more advance than bitcoin but it's the people who will decide and they choose bitcoin over Ethereum.
Bitcoin is a founder of crypto, we can call it like this, and Ethereum is just a second giant, behind bitcoin. Ethereum does not need to take over the first position of bitcoin, and it won't be able to do that, I believe. Maintaining the second position for coming years will be a very big success of Ethereum, I don't think Ethereum investors require more than that.
People like their coins to surpass the success of Bitcoin but that is not happening as we know we all trust Bitcoin to lead the market.
Ethereum is a good coin and this is the most favorite coin in the altcoins market, so you are right, maintaining the no. 2 spot is already a great success.
We just reclaim the no. 2 spot because at once it was XRP which is next to Bitcoin.

TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:00:03 AM

More than anything that current situation value is important if it was not reduced then it will be successful so when comparing to the Bitcoin with ethereum Bitcoin wins in this so it will not been valuable than Bitcoin.
why should I compare ethereum with bitcoin? they have their own market and community. and they should not be compared. bitcoin grows with their own capabilities as well as ethereum, they have the support of their own community to experience growth.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:47:32 PM

why should I compare ethereum with bitcoin? they have their own market and community. and they should not be compared. bitcoin grows with their own capabilities as well as ethereum, they have the support of their own community to experience growth.
in my opinion, I ethereum and Bitcoin are compared only to the extent that it is more profitable from the point of view of investment.  I take into account the maximum fathers of the end of 2017 and the year 2018.  If I’m spoiling $ 1,000 in Bitcoin, that when it reaches a maximum, it will give me $ 3,000, and ethereum, with similar actions, $ 6,000.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91]
  Print  

Jump to: