Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:26:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin?  (Read 77897 times)
PeachPam

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:44:47 PM

I see your point but for me, bitcoin will always be the best coin and can not be replace

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:46:14 PM

in my opinion no, because Ethereum can still lose with Ripple, so in my opinion it's very difficult to say that Ethereum is better than Bitcoin, because in my opinion Bitcoin is the best than other cryptocurrency.

Exort23

Activity: 131
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:06:37 PM

~~~~~
Brian Kelly, the founder, and CEO of an investment firm focused on digital currencies BKCM LLC, believes that Ethereum will be a better investment than Bitcoin.
Brian Kelly, from his point of view, points out the following reasons:

👉1. Ethereum Futures Contracts
First, Kelly believes that Ethereal futures contracts or ETH Futures will soon be launched, as the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has officially decided that the Ether is not a security. This action has removed the biggest obstacle for Ethereum – The 2nd ranked coin in market capitalization to institutional investment.
However, what Kelly does not mention is that launching the Future Ethereum could more likely to pull down the price of this second-largest cryptocurrency rather than help it.
Since the launch of the Bitcoin futures contract, Bitcoin’s price has plummeted and many blamed the use of investment tools to manipulate the market for this decline.

👉2. Augur
Secondly, Kelly pointed out that the Augur platform was one of the main reasons for Ethereum's rapid growth when compared to Bitcoin.
As described by the analyst, " It’s a decentralized prediction market. What’s interesting about this [is that] this will probably be one of the biggest decentralized apps on top of Ethereum. If [augur] doesn’t slow the system down, that can generally be a positive for Ethereum."

👉3. Proof-of-Stake Protocol
Finally, Ethereum's upgrade from hardware mining to software mining will drive the continued growth of the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum creator - Vitalik Buterin, also recently explained that Ethereum's scalability improvements to the layer solutions will multiply one to another - improving the number of users that the system can handle, which increase the processing capacity of up to 1 million transactions per second.
However, this refers to the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading the Ethereum platform is likely to serve more of a rivalry between competitors like EOS, while Bitcoin will remain its top position in transferring and storing value.

👉👉As a Rothscoin investor, what do you think?

I don't think so, i will go for Bitcoin, than Ethereum now, if you see what happened to Ethereum now, Ethereum price gets below $200 and that is a big dump for the Ethereum. But Bitcoin now is getting stable into $6,000+ and that is a good condition for bitcoin. But i believe this to coin Bitcoin and Ethereum will be in the future.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:13:04 PM

Though Ethereum has a lower market value than Bitcoin, I believe it is much better than the pioneer. The coin with its back end security provides fraud free transactions and hence is more secure than Bitcoin.
Also, not only as an investment asset, it is also used as a platform for posting new ICOs and the coin can also be used as a token for smart, decentralised applications.
The coin has seen massive acceptance in the financial market and has the potential to cross the $1000 mark by the end of 2018.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 04:17:19 PM

In my case of ethereum is best cryptocurrency more than btc. Because ERC 20 is now world best blockchain technology. Many new cryptocurrencies come to maket basing erc 20 technology.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
kagawawa

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:26:48 PM

I do not agree with the ETH view better than Bitcoin. By the crypto market control not for ETH and the EOS ICOS King would be the only number one in the ICOS campaign. Bitcoin is the King of the mayor. Therefore the comparison is not really balanced.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:27:44 PM

Ethereum is better than Bitcoin in 2 indicators:
1. It has 2-3 times the number of transactions per second.
2. He has the opportunity to create smart contracts and issue tokens in the blockchain system of the ETH network.
However, Bitcoin has a huge number of fans and he will never lose his lead. I believe in Bitcoin!

johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:35:46 PM

I don't think that ethereum is better than bitcoin. However bitcoin is the best and ethereum is under bitcoin. I think bitcoin is very strong. And bitcoin is the best in my opinion. I believe in both coins. but I still choose better bitcoin.

Ethereum is a dynamic coin and can be used to make various tokens, ethereum's development is so fantastic that it is natural to say that ethereum deserves to be a future coin in the place of bitcoin.

You are right, but in the world of investment the most important qualities are a bit different. Ethereum is great, but the reputation of Bitcoin is what makes it the best of all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:36:24 PM

I guess that Ethereum is more useful for everydays payment and investing in different ICO projects. Also I believe that Ether will grow faster than BTC during next bull market.
mukul11122

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:53:37 AM

Bitcoin is much more widely used than Ethereum and will always be no1 as its not the technology but global acceptance that matters.Had it been technology , there are many other currencies having better technology than Ethereum.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:07:05 AM

Beat the volume of bitcoin first before ethereum will be better and it is impossible than ethereum is better than bitcoin because bitcoin have a smaller supply and a great blockchain help.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:08:57 AM

Even it has a better purposes than bitcoin still no crypto can replace bitcoin on the other hand one of the reason why ethereum was created is to help bitcoin to process transaction not as replacement .
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:20:43 AM

Ethereum is not better than bitcoin, even there is strong development but Bitcoin has huge potential in terms of development and their usage in a real environment for CBOE listing. So it is always good to believe on Bitcoin compared to ethereum.
Alexbenua97

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 02:35:35 AM

Well, until such a hard fall, I thought the broadcast was better than bitcoin and that he had good prospects. Now I'm very upset that the broadcast has fallen and does not rise above $ 200. It is better to take a closer look at promising altcoyins

SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:32:40 AM

Ethereum better than bitcoin, but only if there are many good ICO to invest. Ethereum basically is a coin that have smart contract to make easy the distribution of erc20 tokens in ETH network. Other than that, ETH is just a coin same as BTC.
In the term of value, bitcoin value is far expensive if you compare it with ETH, so i think ETH is not really better than BTC.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:34:46 AM

I would not say that. These are absolutely different coins. Each of them has its own advantages. It all depends on what you want to get from them.

Krassows

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:43:11 AM

I don't think that both of them are good coints, both of them have their own advantages, if for a long-term investment it is better bitcoint, back to each of us to compare this coint which is better, because of course everyone has a different opinion

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
ambeo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:26:21 PM

~~~~~
Brian Kelly, the founder, and CEO of an investment firm focused on digital currencies BKCM LLC, believes that Ethereum will be a better investment than Bitcoin.
Brian Kelly, from his point of view, points out the following reasons:

👉1. Ethereum Futures Contracts
First, Kelly believes that Ethereal futures contracts or ETH Futures will soon be launched, as the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has officially decided that the Ether is not a security. This action has removed the biggest obstacle for Ethereum – The 2nd ranked coin in market capitalization to institutional investment.
However, what Kelly does not mention is that launching the Future Ethereum could more likely to pull down the price of this second-largest cryptocurrency rather than help it.
Since the launch of the Bitcoin futures contract, Bitcoin’s price has plummeted and many blamed the use of investment tools to manipulate the market for this decline.

👉2. Augur
Secondly, Kelly pointed out that the Augur platform was one of the main reasons for Ethereum's rapid growth when compared to Bitcoin.
As described by the analyst, " It’s a decentralized prediction market. What’s interesting about this [is that] this will probably be one of the biggest decentralized apps on top of Ethereum. If [augur] doesn’t slow the system down, that can generally be a positive for Ethereum."

👉3. Proof-of-Stake Protocol
Finally, Ethereum's upgrade from hardware mining to software mining will drive the continued growth of the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum creator - Vitalik Buterin, also recently explained that Ethereum's scalability improvements to the layer solutions will multiply one to another - improving the number of users that the system can handle, which increase the processing capacity of up to 1 million transactions per second.
However, this refers to the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading the Ethereum platform is likely to serve more of a rivalry between competitors like EOS, while Bitcoin will remain its top position in transferring and storing value.

👉👉As a Rothscoin investor, what do you think?
well, obviously eth is something really interesting and promising. in accordiance wth that you can check names of the companies which decided to use eth in their business.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
AndRE177

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:32:09 PM

It depends on what criteria to compare. If the technology of the coin itself, then prospects are more for Ethereum due to clever contracts. If you choose by investment attractiveness, then in the first place, of course Bitcoin.

Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:29:53 PM

Both coins are good. But if we talk about investment, it's better to invest all the same in a more expensive but stable coin that will be reliable, bitcoin.
A more expensive coin is not always the best. I personally think that investing in ethereum in this case is much more attractive than in bitcoin. Bitcoin just can not go up so quickly in price, as earlier and one of the reasons for this is its high current cost. At the same time, ethereum has now fallen very low in price and at its current price of $ 220 by the end of the year can rise very significantly. In addition, the projects of Casper and Plasma will soon be introduced in ethereum, which will also increase the scalability of ethereum to hundreds of thousands of transactions per second instead of the current fifteen, and the bitcoin's scalability remains the lowest - only seven transactions per second. When this situation improves in it, it is not known.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: