Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:54:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as the national currency of the United States  (Read 527 times)
frlvoleg (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:52:47 AM

Over the next 10 years, the capitalization of the crypto currency will reach $ 100 trillion, 10% of which will be accounted for by bitcoin. This forecast was voiced by a well-known venture investor Tim Draper in an interview with TheStreet.

A long-time supporter of bitcoin said that the fiat currencies will be out of circulation very soon. Draper also said that he has enough crypto currency to live in the next four to five years without needing anything. Therefore, he is not interested in keeping money in fiat currencies, since they are depreciating over time.

"Recently I talked with people from the Federal Reserve and told them that they should look for a new job in the next 10 years, because during this time there will be no need to use centralized currencies," he said.

According to Draper, if Donald Trump had asked him to develop a "US crypto-currency policy," he would first of all make bitcoin a national currency.

"I think that in the next four years there will be a big change, and people will make mass purchases in the crypto currency," the investor suggested.

In his opinion, the US needs to create a separate body to regulate the crypto-currency market, which would not be subordinated to the Securities and Exchange Commission or the Commodity Futures Trading Commission.

Link to the source https://forklog.com/tim-drejper-ya-by-sdelal-bitkoin-natsionalnoj-valyutoj-ssha/

I have my own opinion about this. Do you think that bitcoin was invented to replace the dollar system with crypto currency? Are the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers standing behind this plan? Will there be global decentralization or will global financial slavery await us?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
konomi

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:46:33 PM

This is a very good prediction. I very much hope that Bitcoin will rise wildly because I believe in the future of cryptocurrencies. I can influence the cryptocurrency market in any country, but I do not recognize Bitcoin as the national currency of the United States. I think the government cannot control Bitcoin.

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:53:01 PM
Merited by Cnut237 (1)

There is no need to set bitcoin as the national currency rather it should be set as global currency which it already is, selecting it as a national currency for one country will be against its decentralized and borderless concept so i think crypto should be as it was intended too.

unpack

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:02:18 PM

Well, that doesn't sound bad. Only I cannot imagine decentralized Bitcoin in use of milions of people regularly in everyday life, I don't think it's possible to realize this.
Katabit

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:48:47 PM

I do not believe that exactly bitcoin will become the official currency of any state. Most of the coins found are already owned by whales. For the national economy, a more flexible cryptocurrency is needed.

Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:06:02 PM

I do not believe that exactly bitcoin will become the official currency of any state. Most of the coins found are already owned by whales. For the national economy, a more flexible cryptocurrency is needed.
It has been stated by the financial institutional of the bitcoin still not enough to be the currency due to the scalability of bitcoin itself. It's not enough scalable and you can try to read the latest news about that through some reliable articles outta here. i guess you will get a lot of clue about that.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:28:06 PM

Over the next 10 years, the capitalization of the crypto currency will reach $ 100 trillion, 10% of which will be accounted for by bitcoin. This forecast was voiced by a well-known venture investor Tim Draper in an interview with TheStreet.

A long-time supporter of bitcoin said that the fiat currencies will be out of circulation very soon. Draper also said that he has enough crypto currency to live in the next four to five years without needing anything. Therefore, he is not interested in keeping money in fiat currencies, since they are depreciating over time.

"Recently I talked with people from the Federal Reserve and told them that they should look for a new job in the next 10 years, because during this time there will be no need to use centralized currencies," he said.

According to Draper, if Donald Trump had asked him to develop a "US crypto-currency policy," he would first of all make bitcoin a national currency.

"I think that in the next four years there will be a big change, and people will make mass purchases in the crypto currency," the investor suggested.

In his opinion, the US needs to create a separate body to regulate the crypto-currency market, which would not be subordinated to the Securities and Exchange Commission or the Commodity Futures Trading Commission.

Link to the source https://forklog.com/tim-drejper-ya-by-sdelal-bitkoin-natsionalnoj-valyutoj-ssha/

I have my own opinion about this. Do you think that bitcoin was invented to replace the dollar system with crypto currency? Are the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers standing behind this plan? Will there be global decentralization or will global financial slavery await us?

Possible bitcoin become national currency of the most popular country in the world united state of America and on this way united state are become model country to follow some country to accept bitcoin as national currency.

Chint_82

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:22:39 AM

hopefully what is preached by observers and experts crypto was true, so that can make the currency crypto increasingly in enjoyment and in use by all walks of society, especially America and spread throughout the world, every possibility and prediction is not impossible to be realized, because the longer each people will know that crypto is the right choice to invest
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:13:08 AM

A global financial slavery will come if bitcoin will become a major currency of united states. This is very good for us early adopters because we can stack more bitcoin specially when bitcoin price is at the lowest price possible. The whales and wealthy people already stored some amount of their bitcoin and they are just waiting for bitcoin to reach a trillion dollar market cap.

This scenario will be bad for all bitcoin haters.  Wink

Footmanred

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:07:22 AM

Only not the US, this country is the first one that really understands the impact of the Crypto-currency and will never be so damaging, no matter how much people want it. Therefore, such statements are hard to believe, the dollar will remain the main currency in the coming decades.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Kruncha

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:09:52 AM

While other countries do nothing as a legal regime, the SEC shows that the US is very interested in examining and regulating it to its finest detail.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:32:34 AM

He is dreaming. It is not possible for Bitcoin to become a national currency. Also some news said that Bitcoin would kill the Internet traffic
and it is also too slow and use too much electricity. He is just trying to hype the coin he possess.
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:36:50 AM

i do not think that this is possible. well, Crypto currency replacing Fiat in that matter. There is just a lot to be done if this happens. A lot of people will get affected and in a way will over power somebody in various ways. If Bitcoin will be the national currency of the United States that is great for everyone value will definitely raise. I am bullish on Crypto and Bitcoin in particular but i would like to emphasize that i do not agree for Crypto to replace Fiat money. each countries currency go way beyond history. more likely it represent the its people.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:22:47 AM

The thing I agree with most in this is that the SEC and CFTC should not be in charge of regulating cryptocurrency alone, they need to create a new body of people who understand and appreciate cryptocurrencies. Will bitcoin replace national currency in 10 years? No chance, but it may compete with it. People are stuck in their ways, it will always take time for change to occur.

waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:36:31 AM

And how it can be possible? The main fiat feature is to print many as need. With BTC it's impossible. That's why no chance. Maybe they make own currency but it will not BTC definitely.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:52:57 AM

There is no need to set bitcoin as the national currency rather it should be set as global currency which it already is, selecting it as a national currency for one country will be against its decentralized and borderless concept so i think crypto should be as it was intended too.

Indeed. The economy now is global, every country is intertwined with every other country, and the idea of a national currency is out of date and needs to be replaced. Crypto is borderless and is for everyone. I don't think the US would ever accept bitcoin as a national currency as the US cannot control bitcoin. As to whether the US accepts bitcoin or other cryptos as global currencies, the decision is really out of their hands. If crypto succeeds it will become a global currency, and the US (or any other country) can either jump aboard or be left behind.

tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:02:52 AM

Words can’t make bitcoin in that position. Are the people ready for this: Bitcoin as the national currency? If no then we have a bigger problem if this be implemented without the majority of the citizens acceptance and even don’t have knowledge what cryptocurrency is. If this the whole world may need to restart and start from the scratch as USD is used worldwide.
If all are done, as a bitcoin user are your ready to be controlled by US government? At this reason, I’m against with it.

HODL
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:29:47 AM

Words can’t make bitcoin in that position. Are the people ready for this: Bitcoin as the national currency? If no then we have a bigger problem if this be implemented without the majority of the citizens acceptance and even don’t have knowledge what cryptocurrency is. If this the whole world may need to restart and start from the scratch as USD is used worldwide.
If all are done, as a bitcoin user are your ready to be controlled by US government? At this reason, I’m against with it.
Yeah, this is not gonna happen knowing the fact that U.S government wants to control the world currency. Bitcoin is created not to be controlled by any government and for sure investors don’t want to be controlled under the government again.
Anne8

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:40:56 AM

It has been stated by the financial institutional of the bitcoin still not enough to be the currency due to the scalability of bitcoin itself. It's not enough scalable and you can try to read the latest news about that through some reliable articles outta here. i guess you will get a lot of clue about that.
Yes i also not believe. This is too far dream that will not ever happen. We currenctly has own currency which legalized as nation currency and government always protect this nation currency. There ia no reason to government to replace their cureency with bitcoin. Bitcoin has not enough advantage to bring this happen.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:44:45 AM

This will never happen because across globe US Dollar is recognized for decades. And BTC considering as a national currency means other countries who support and accept US dollar also need to accepts btc. But it is possible that country would have banned the crypto currency. It has too many complicated things and such things do not happen.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: