Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:34:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] YINC - Puts 👉You👈 IN Control of the Service-to-Hire Industry  (Read 1954 times)
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:02:20 PM

I believe that the project was implemented very well, at least I did not see that the bottom solution was already implemented by the competitors.
What kind of competitors are you talking about? I have not seen a single project with a similar idea. Just when they say about competition, they mean that there are similar projects.
Well, I actually meant possible competitors. That is, projects that may be there, but I do not know anything about them. This is also likely.
in fact it would be interesting to compare this project with others if I knew the competitors of this project. In any case, this project has enough positive qualities to be competitive in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:05:28 PM

I believe that the project was implemented very well, at least I did not see that the bottom solution was already implemented by the competitors.
What kind of competitors are you talking about? I have not seen a single project with a similar idea. Just when they say about competition, they mean that there are similar projects.
Well, I actually meant possible competitors. That is, projects that may be there, but I do not know anything about them. This is also likely.
in fact it would be interesting to compare this project with others if I knew the competitors of this project. In any case, this project has enough positive qualities to be competitive in the market.
What are the advantages you have in mind? Can you tell us more about this? What do you think is the strongest part of this project?
amanai

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:09:59 PM

What are the advantages you have in mind? Can you tell us more about this? What do you think is the strongest part of this project?
Well, one of the obvious advantages is the honesty that underlies this project. That is, when looking for a vendor to perform the services I need, I can rely on honest feedback from previous people who worked with the vendor.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:13:57 PM

Well, one of the obvious advantages is the honesty that underlies this project. That is, when looking for a vendor to perform the services I need, I can rely on honest feedback from previous people who worked with the vendor.
Yes, I agree that this is an undeniable advantage of this platform. It remains only to hope that these reviews will be honest and will not lie.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:00:55 PM

the concept of the project deserves attention. I would like to participate in this, especially since its theme is quite relevant - renting a service is really an effective and reliable way to find the right service providers.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:05:08 PM

now every second platform uses crypto currency and blockchain technology. but the end products sometimes leave much to be desired. but this project is able to bring the scope of service management to a new level, improving the search technology for excellently operating suppliers.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:10:17 PM

now every second platform uses crypto currency and blockchain technology. but the end products sometimes leave much to be desired. but this project is able to bring the scope of service management to a new level, improving the search technology for excellently operating suppliers.
I agree with you, especially since the reputation depends on how effectively one or another supplier performs its work, because after the transaction is completed, each participant can leave a response that can not be changed or canceled, and this process takes place just when using blockchain.
amanai

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:15:07 PM

platform has undeniable advantages to competitors. here, not only moderate and reasonable prices are provided, but also the burglary resistance of the reviews, as well as the alternative right of choice: each user will be able to find the right supplier according to his needs. moreover, internal markers benefit both the platform itself and its participants, having multifunctionality and accessibility.
kk777

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:20:09 PM

platform has undeniable advantages to competitors. here, not only moderate and reasonable prices are provided, but also the burglary resistance of the reviews, as well as the alternative right of choice: each user will be able to find the right supplier according to his needs. moreover, internal markers benefit both the platform itself and its participants, having multifunctionality and accessibility.
by the way, about the tokens. they are really multifunctional here: firstly, it is the use of Smart Escrow services in the implementation of peer-to-peer payments. secondly, it is a guarantee of protection against falling prices by setting the minimum price of the token at the time of ICO.
amanai

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:25:09 PM

by the way, about the tokens. they are really multifunctional here: firstly, it is the use of Smart Escrow services in the implementation of peer-to-peer payments. secondly, it is a guarantee of protection against falling prices by setting the minimum price of the token at the time of ICO.
quite right. In addition, they reward users for providing feedback after the transaction is completed, and the reward goes for the referral for suppliers that were hired earlier. this is a lucrative policy.
Klacik

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:30:20 PM

quite right. In addition, they reward users for providing feedback after the transaction is completed, and the reward goes for the referral for suppliers that were hired earlier. this is a lucrative policy.
I would also like to mention that consumers and suppliers can get 50% or more of the YINC vendor fee for the work by holding and using YINC tokens. agree, this looks like a good dignity.
kk777

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:40:08 PM

The advantages described above for suppliers are described above. I would like to clarify about the consumers. because now you can forge the feedback about work, it's impossible to do it here, even the developers do not have access! all information is recorded in the blockchain, and the history is preserved. the absence of misleading people proves that everything is working honestly on this platform Smiley
a1471989

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:45:21 PM

The advantages described above for suppliers are described above. I would like to clarify about the consumers. because now you can forge the feedback about work, it's impossible to do it here, even the developers do not have access! all information is recorded in the blockchain, and the history is preserved. the absence of misleading people proves that everything is working honestly on this platform Smiley
moreover, suppliers receive more jobs based not on the top of the rankings, but on their experience and quality work Wink
Klacik

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:50:08 PM

guys, did you know that this platform also processes the services of the real estate market? while considering options for commercial real estate, residential buildings and homes for the elderly. Apart from the fact that there is a fairly wide choice among the premises, this system was developed in conjunction with the partners of the YINC. they are serious people who own large immovable property.
amanai

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:55:36 PM

guys, did you know that this platform also processes the services of the real estate market? while considering options for commercial real estate, residential buildings and homes for the elderly. Apart from the fact that there is a fairly wide choice among the premises, this system was developed in conjunction with the partners of the YINC. they are serious people who own large immovable property.
I read about this. these partners have real estate not only in the US, but also abroad. they have thousands of tenants, and they have already pledged to use the platform for all of their facilities.
a1471989

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:00:08 PM

this section has its own additional functions, facilitating interaction between both parties. this, for example, is the ability to send a request for service to managers who can also make bets for work. it's convenient, because I can save time, if suddenly I'm busy.
kk777

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:05:14 PM

As far as I understand, the platform is designed to be strategically for everyone: for those companies that use the Yardi and Appfolio systems, and for those who do not use them at all. well, I would say that this is a step to meet every potential participant.
amanai

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:10:05 PM

As far as I understand, the platform is designed to be strategically for everyone: for those companies that use the Yardi and Appfolio systems, and for those who do not use them at all. well, I would say that this is a step to meet every potential participant.
I agree. this confirms the seriousness of the intentions of the developers and their commitment to the development of the project. the more they signed contracts with more than 30 commercial real estate companies. this indicates that the project is being improved and is going to reach a new level. I would be glad to cooperate! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:16:19 PM

So I did not understand one thing, could the token bring users any benefit? I kind of read something about this but did not understand exactly how it will be implemented.
amanai

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:22:46 PM

So I did not understand one thing, could the token bring users any benefit? I kind of read something about this but did not understand exactly how it will be implemented.
Yes of course you can get some benefit. For example, if users will leave feedback while working with different vendors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: