Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:13:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] YINC - Puts 👉You👈 IN Control of the Service-to-Hire Industry  (Read 1954 times)
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:41:15 AM

YINC has a nice pace of development. I guess developers has all possibilities to disrupt the real state market. They have great partners and community support to make it real.

Well, I agree that idea of platform based on blockchain technologies that offers competitive pricing with authentic and tamper-proof reviews is very promising. But there are so many competitors. Besides, I don’t know anything about their partners.
I guess you just need to follow their official social media accounts and everything will be clear for you. Recently team posted a news that they’ve added Gideon Asset Management to partners. It is a nice result.
Maybe you are right but will it be enough for a global success? Perhaps I am to meticulous but there so many projects with flawless idea and sentient vision and they’ve failed. I don’t want to say that YINC could go wrong but I want to know your opinion.
Ok. I am really sure about this project. You won’t be able to find a platform that will create an ecosystem for fair competition for vendors and honest behavior of consumers. Besides, there is no limits for their communication.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:47:18 AM

YINC has a nice pace of development. I guess developers has all possibilities to disrupt the real state market. They have great partners and community support to make it real.

Well, I agree that idea of platform based on blockchain technologies that offers competitive pricing with authentic and tamper-proof reviews is very promising. But there are so many competitors. Besides, I don’t know anything about their partners.
I guess you just need to follow their official social media accounts and everything will be clear for you. Recently team posted a news that they’ve added Gideon Asset Management to partners. It is a nice result.
Maybe you are right but will it be enough for a global success? Perhaps I am to meticulous but there so many projects with flawless idea and sentient vision and they’ve failed. I don’t want to say that YINC could go wrong but I want to know your opinion.
Ok. I am really sure about this project. You won’t be able to find a platform that will create an ecosystem for fair competition for vendors and honest behavior of consumers. Besides, there is no limits for their communication.
What do you mean no limits? I agree that if this system work is it supposed to work, it is a perfect model of any marketplace on the earth. I hope that everywhere will be accessible such marketplaces one day.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:52:19 AM

What do you mean no limits? I agree that if this system work is it supposed to work, it is a perfect model of any marketplace on the earth. I hope that everywhere will be accessible such marketplaces one day.
I hope so too. I mean that vendors and consumer will be able to close escrow as it is comfortable and attractive for both parts. There will be a permanent data flow between all users of the platform. Everyone will have access to necessary information.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:58:07 AM

I hope so too. I mean that vendors and consumer will be able to close escrow as it is comfortable and attractive for both parts. There will be a permanent data flow between all users of the platform. Everyone will have access to necessary information.
I understand what you want to say. I will stay tuned because this project has so many interesting opportunities that I can’t miss it. I want to see what will happen to this project and only after I will make my conclusions.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:11:38 AM

Every day I get more confident that blockchain technologies is so useful and multi-function. It can be anywhere, even to revolutionize the consumers research and dealing with vendors.
You are absolutely right. I can’t even imagine how far it could take the cryptosociety. I have a strong belief that it could improve everything. Just like YINC wants to decentralize the service market.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:18:53 AM

Every day I get more confident that blockchain technologies is so useful and multi-function. It can be anywhere, even to revolutionize the consumers research and dealing with vendors.
You are absolutely right. I can’t even imagine how far it could take the cryptosociety. I have a strong belief that it could improve everything. Just like YINC wants to decentralize the service market.
It is true. Blockchain allow to work with giant databases and data flow. Particularly, YINC tries to use the nascent blockchain technology and it will help them to make a system with fair reviews and safe deal between users.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:24:38 AM

It is true. Blockchain allow to work with giant databases and data flow. Particularly, YINC tries to use the nascent blockchain technology and it will help them to make a system with fair reviews and safe deal between users.
Besides, there is an opportunity to communicate and share experience between consumers. Consumers will be able to leave reviews about and provider and it will be save in only-read mode. That’s will be possible thanks to blockchain and other special technologies.
bitokman

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:30:52 AM

Besides, there is an opportunity to communicate and share experience between consumers. Consumers will be able to leave reviews about and provider and it will be save in only-read mode. That’s will be possible thanks to blockchain and other special technologies.
Yep, I guess it will be an enormous amount of data so they will be kept in YINC storages for a long time. This is will provided also by using blockchain. I don’t know what developers would do without blockchain.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:37:32 AM

Yep, I guess it will be an enormous amount of data so they will be kept in YINC storages for a long time. This is will provided also by using blockchain. I don’t know what developers would do without blockchain.
Digital technologies open many doors and gives a lot of opportunities to design a project that will be able to have many useful features. Doesn’t matter what goals developers have, blockchain will help to achieve them
bitokman

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:43:48 AM

Digital technologies open many doors and gives a lot of opportunities to design a project that will be able to have many useful features. Doesn’t matter what goals developers have, blockchain will help to achieve them
It is the best thought for today. I guess, blockchain isn’t the only reason why developers will achieve their goals. They need to have high qualification, talent and luck to be successful. I am sure that YINC developers have all of these things and YINC will become a needed and popular platform.
SShikakAA

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:04:00 PM

Hey! Does your project have ratings from any rating agencies? We have briefly studied your project and offer you our services, including the SWOT analysis of your project, basic or deep evaluation of the ICO and all project's aspects and assistance in road shows organization, including private meetings with investors. The good news is that we have discounts for all our services till the end of July.

Regards, Digital Rating Agency team
yinc_team

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:01:30 AM

Community Questions: Is YINC’s platform unique? It sure is! Read all about it in our latest blog post »

https://medium.com/yinc-blog/community-questions-is-yincs-platform-unique-8fab5f985d95
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:03:37 AM

Yinc is an absolutely new view on current market problems. I think it could become a great mover of common progress. Everyone will have their benefits and no one will get hurt.  Grin Grin Grin
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:08:12 AM

Yinc is an absolutely new view on current market problems. I think it could become a great mover of common progress. Everyone will have their benefits and no one will get hurt.  Grin Grin Grin
Well, you are right. Everyone have their interest in this platform but I can’t understand how it is supposed to change something. Do you think that vendors will change something in their behavior?
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:13:08 AM

Well, you are right. Everyone have their interest in this platform but I can’t understand how it is supposed to change something. Do you think that vendors will change something in their behavior?
Actually, I am sure about it. Yinc can level up and upgrade all kinds of services that will be presented on the platform. Consumers will be sure that reviews are honest and they could choose the best one. It gives a motivation to work better.
a1471989

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:18:58 AM

Actually, I am sure about it. Yinc can level up and upgrade all kinds of services that will be presented on the platform. Consumers will be sure that reviews are honest and they could choose the best one. It gives a motivation to work better.
It is a nice thought. I am looking forward for these changes. I guess it is time to make a revolution and if YINC can do it than I support this project. I will even try to buy some tokens.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:24:27 AM

It is a nice thought. I am looking forward for these changes. I guess it is time to make a revolution and if YINC can do it than I support this project. I will even try to buy some tokens.
Great idea. Yinc’s tokens will be useful for consumers and vendors as well. I guess you have enough time to prepare for sales because it won’t happen pretty soon. This project will satisfy your expectations. I am 100% sure.
a1471989

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:29:43 AM

Great idea. Yinc’s tokens will be useful for consumers and vendors as well. I guess you have enough time to prepare for sales because it won’t happen pretty soon. This project will satisfy your expectations. I am 100% sure.
I hope that you are right. I have great plans for this project. Is there any fixed date? I just can’t find any current information. Sometimes I am really distracted.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:34:51 AM

I hope that you are right. I have great plans for this project. Is there any fixed date? I just can’t find any current information. Sometimes I am really distracted.
Well, you should read all information from their official website. You have to wait because private sale starts in 44 days.
https://www.yinc.com/
a1471989

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:39:30 AM

Well, you should read all information from their official website. You have to wait because private sale starts in 44 days.
https://www.yinc.com/

It is a long time. I hope this project will raise enough funds to make this platform a best marketplace for everyone. Team inspires me because I see how much they care about this project. I want to see how they will enjoy their fruits of labor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: