Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:48:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] YINC - Puts 👉You👈 IN Control of the Service-to-Hire Industry  (Read 1955 times)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:05:20 AM

Hey, everyone! I am so interested in this project. I really feel that it could grow into something great than it is for the current moment. YINC has on obstacles to replace all their competitors like Google, Yelp and others.

Yep, its true. Team is enough qualified and they will do their best to realize all of their ideas. These people show high interest in users requests no matter will he/she is a vendor or customer.
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:10:12 AM

Hey, everyone! I am so interested in this project. I really feel that it could grow into something great than it is for the current moment. YINC has on obstacles to replace all their competitors like Google, Yelp and others.

Yep, its true. Team is enough qualified and they will do their best to realize all of their ideas. These people show high interest in users requests no matter will he/she is a vendor or customer.
Also, it is a nice way to invest some money. How do you think? Also, I want to know when sales will be started or they’re already started? I want to buy some tokens.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:15:09 AM

Also, it is a nice way to invest some money. How do you think? Also, I want to know when sales will be started or they’re already started? I want to buy some tokens.
Well, the pre-sale starts in 48 days but if you want to participate in private sales you could apply now. You just need to visit the official website. Yes, I think this project has a nice potential and could bring many profits and benefits.
guarino

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:20:23 AM

Well, the pre-sale starts in 48 days but if you want to participate in private sales you could apply now. You just need to visit the official website. Yes, I think this project has a nice potential and could bring many profits and benefits.
Wow. It is so nice. It will try it. Can you send me links, please? Probably I’ve lost some important information about the project. Maybe I will reread the white paper
boomertoo

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:26:14 AM

Wow. It is so nice. It will try it. Can you send me links, please? Probably I’ve lost some important information about the project. Maybe I will reread the white paper
It will be pretty useful for you. YINC has two white papers as you know- one commercial and one technical. I guess commercial will be for you more informative. Here is the link for the official website where you can find instruction to participate in private sale.
https://www.yinc.com/
guarino

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:32:12 AM

It will be pretty useful for you. YINC has two white papers as you know- one commercial and one technical. I guess commercial will be for you more informative. Here is the link for the official website where you can find instruction to participate in private sale.

Thank you for your help. Probably, that’s why I still have many questions. I’ve read the technical white paper. Can you also give a link for the commercial one? I will be incredibly grateful.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:39:19 AM

Thank you for your help. Probably, that’s why I still have many questions. I’ve read the technical white paper. Can you also give a link for the commercial one? I will be incredibly grateful.
Ok. You are welcome but you need to be more careful for the next time.
https://www.yinc.com/storage/About_YINC.pdf
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:29:07 PM

Hi everyone, guys, I'm trying to understand this project, you can tell me. What exactly is this about? I do not quite understand what this project does.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:37:14 PM

Hi everyone, guys, I'm trying to understand this project, you can tell me. What exactly is this about? I do not quite understand what this project does.
This is a simple and convenient service for hiring services, providing you with all the necessary guarantees and confidence in what kind of services you will be provided.
Techsan

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:51:42 PM

This is a simple and convenient service for hiring services, providing you with all the necessary guarantees and confidence in what kind of services you will be provided.
Yes, I read about this on the website but did not understand the details of it. I do not understand what kind of services I'm talking about in this context and many other details of the project.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:01:37 PM

Yes, I read about this on the website but did not understand the details of it. I do not understand what kind of services I'm talking about in this context and many other details of the project.
Well, I suppose the context of services is not important. As a customer, you want to find a contractor for any sulug. Whether it's building something or repairing the house. And you are faced with the problem of finding qualified employees, this project solves this problem, everything is simple.
Techsan

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:06:44 PM

Well, I suppose the context of services is not important. As a customer, you want to find a contractor for any sulug. Whether it's building something or repairing the house. And you are faced with the problem of finding qualified employees, this project solves this problem, everything is simple.
That is, it is not limited to the sphere of activity, right? You give the example of building and repair, but this is not the main specialization of this project, right?
boomertoo

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:10:17 PM

That is, it is not limited to the sphere of activity, right? You give the example of building and repair, but this is not the main specialization of this project, right?
YES, I just gave a similar example so that you could understand the principle of this project more visually. Specialization can be different, the main thing is the technologies that are laid in the basis of this platform.
Techsan

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:14:07 PM

YES, I just gave a similar example so that you could understand the principle of this project more visually. Specialization can be different, the main thing is the technologies that are laid in the basis of this platform.
And which technologies are laid out here? That is, what exactly this service can attract users and what opportunities to provide?
boomertoo

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:23:02 PM

And which technologies are laid out here? That is, what exactly this service can attract users and what opportunities to provide?
Well firstly, these are low prices, because vendors compete with each other to attract the attention of the client. Also an honest feedback system, thanks to which you can focus on the previous experience of customers.
Techsan

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:28:14 PM

Well firstly, these are low prices, because vendors compete with each other to attract the attention of the client. Also an honest feedback system, thanks to which you can focus on the previous experience of customers.
Well, all this sounds quite interesting, I will perhaps study in more detail the study of this project. because it's pretty much interested in me, thank you for your help.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:33:04 PM

They talked about possible to focus on the previous experience of customers, that within the framework of the platform it will be possible to read reviews and determine the quality of the services provided. Will not these reviews be faked, and tell lies?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:38:36 PM

They talked about possible to focus on the previous experience of customers, that within the framework of the platform it will be possible to read reviews and determine the quality of the services provided. Will not these reviews be faked, and tell lies?
No, this is not possible within the framework of this platform, because it uses blockchain technology, which is responsible for the functionality of all elements of this mechanism. Therefore, this situation seems impossible to me.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:42:35 PM

No, this is not possible within the framework of this platform, because it uses blockchain technology, which is responsible for the functionality of all elements of this mechanism. Therefore, this situation seems impossible to me.
No, this is not possible within the framework of this platform, because it uses blocking technology, which is responsible for the functionality of all elements of this mechanism. Therefore, this situation seems impossible to me.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:49:54 PM

No, this is not possible within the framework of this platform, because it uses blocking technology, which is responsible for the functionality of all elements of this mechanism. Therefore, this situation seems impossible to me.
So it is in the interests of both parties. The platform encourages for honest feedback, if such a response is false, then there will be no rewards. And possibly sanctions will be applied. Therefore it becomes meaningless
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: