Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:01:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] YINC - Puts 👉You👈 IN Control of the Service-to-Hire Industry  (Read 1954 times)
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:29:16 AM

Hey, guys. I have several questions about the project. I want to know how developers want to keep so much data about reviews and subsequent comment. I understand that YINC uses blockchain technologies but I want to know more.
Developers designed a distributed version control system repositories. It will help to storage all this information and provide public access to every existing review on the platform.
Wow. It looks very impressing. What about information security? Reviews need to be protected from third-parties changings because in case there will be no sense in these reviews.
Of course, your opinion is the right one. Falsified reviews won’t bring any benefit for consumer and for vendors also. Technology that I’ve mentioned will save data in read-only mode and no one will be able to change it somehow.
It’s great. Now I really see that this project is well-thought. I guess there will be a lot of information every day. How many repositories will use yinc? Will repositories be separated on period or on its content?
Well, yinc will use one repository per year. But It will be separated on different periods in accordance with information that will be kept. For example, it can be separates on months or quarters. Developers want to keep all data manageable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:34:11 AM

Hey, guys. I have several questions about the project. I want to know how developers want to keep so much data about reviews and subsequent comment. I understand that YINC uses blockchain technologies but I want to know more.
Developers designed a distributed version control system repositories. It will help to storage all this information and provide public access to every existing review on the platform.
Wow. It looks very impressing. What about information security? Reviews need to be protected from third-parties changings because in case there will be no sense in these reviews.
Of course, your opinion is the right one. Falsified reviews won’t bring any benefit for consumer and for vendors also. Technology that I’ve mentioned will save data in read-only mode and no one will be able to change it somehow.
It’s great. Now I really see that this project is well-thought. I guess there will be a lot of information every day. How many repositories will use yinc? Will repositories be separated on period or on its content?
Well, yinc will use one repository per year. But It will be separated on different periods in accordance with information that will be kept. For example, it can be separates on months or quarters. Developers want to keep all data manageable.
I guess there will be possible to copy this data anywhere you want. Or will it be restricted? It could be a nice way to keep a big data sizes outside yinc repositories I think.
Klacik

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:39:32 AM

I guess there will be possible to copy this data anywhere you want. Or will it be restricted? It could be a nice way to keep a big data sizes outside yinc repositories I think.
It is a nice idea.  I guess devs will be permanently updating these repositories to be able to manage the system as it needs to be managed. I guess if there is a necessity devs will update the entire system to make it work better.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:44:08 AM

It is a nice idea.  I guess devs will be permanently updating these repositories to be able to manage the system as it needs to be managed. I guess if there is a necessity devs will update the entire system to make it work better.
Yinc team is great guys with an enormous talent. I hope this project will raise enough funds and find its public. Unfortunately, I still have questions about the technical architecture of this platform but I am really thankful for your help.
Klacik

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:49:54 AM

Yinc team is great guys with an enormous talent. I hope this project will raise enough funds and find its public. Unfortunately, I still have questions about the technical architecture of this platform but I am really thankful for your help.
You are welcome. You can read the technical white paper. There a lot of interesting info about the project. Besides, repositories are discussed in the 2.2 paragraph.
https://www.yinc.com/storage/Technical_Whitepaper.pdf
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:51:31 AM

This project has a great and strong community. I guess it grows because of its great bounty campaign. Does anybody have information about it? I want to participate for sure!!! Grin Grin Grin
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:57:03 AM

This project has a great and strong community. I guess it grows because of its great bounty campaign. Does anybody have information about it? I want to participate for sure!!! Grin Grin Grin
Probably, I have it. The bounty is live and you are able to become a participant. But you need to hurry up because I think that this offer is limited. I am sure that there will be a lot of people that want to get yinc tokens.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:02:36 AM

Probably, I have it. The bounty is live and you are able to become a participant. But you need to hurry up because I think that this offer is limited. I am sure that there will be a lot of people that want to get yinc tokens.
Thank you for this information. Can you send me a link or some source where I can find more information about it? I don’t know why, but I can’t find anywhere.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:07:40 AM

Thank you for this information. Can you send me a link or some source where I can find more information about it? I don’t know why, but I can’t find anywhere.
Here you are. I hope you will be successful and this bounty campaign will help developers to popularize their product and find new investors.
https://contest.yinc.com/
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:24:26 PM

The idea of ​​the project and the truth is impressive, this problem has become really relevant in our time! I think that the project will be extremely in demand, only I have a few questions! In which countries is it planned to develop this platform?
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:31:28 PM

The idea of ​​the project and the truth is impressive, this problem has become really relevant in our time! I think that the project will be extremely in demand, only I have a few questions! In which countries is it planned to develop this platform?
As you have already said, the relevance of the problem is really significant, therefore the project can become popular all over the world. But I think that this will happen not immediately, but gradually, it all depends on the progress, the team and other factors!
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:43:37 PM

As you have already said, the relevance of the problem is really significant, therefore the project can become popular all over the world. But I think that this will happen not immediately, but gradually, it all depends on the progress, the team and other factors!
I'm sure that if we talk about the prospects of the project, then we can confidently say that we will be able to see not just a new player in the market, but a strong competitor to all existing companies! And about the team I can say that it is completely composed of professionals in their field, you can see the history of each of them!
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:48:43 PM

I'm sure that if we talk about the prospects of the project, then we can confidently say that we will be able to see not just a new player in the market, but a strong competitor to all existing companies! And about the team I can say that it is completely composed of professionals in their field, you can see the history of each of them!
I understand that the idea is very promising, but why are you so sure that the project will be successful?
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:54:01 PM

I understand that the idea is very promising, but why are you so sure that the project will be successful?
I support this company from the very beginning and I can say that this one has many advantages over its competitors! This segment of the market has long been in need of modernization and YINC may well improve the concept! I wish you good luck  Wink
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:01:23 PM

Yes, the idea is really impressive! Tell me please, what is known about the sale of tokens? At what stage is the project at the moment?
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:06:24 PM

I support this company from the very beginning and I can say that this one has many advantages over its competitors! This segment of the market has long been in need of modernization and YINC may well improve the concept! I wish you good luck  Wink
Well, let's hope that you are right and the project will be really very successful and they will be able to capture large part of the market!
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:16:04 PM

Interesting platform. Someone told me that it has interesting offers for users, especially for consumers. I want to know more about all consumers possibilities on this platform. Can somebody help me with this question?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:16:25 PM

I've been following the project for a long time, the perspectives are impressive! But I'm worried that I can not find a link to the Bounty campaign. Do you know if the launch is planned or not?
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:20:10 PM

Yes, the idea is really impressive! Tell me please, what is known about the sale of tokens? At what stage is the project at the moment?
If I'm not mistaken, the project at the moment started private sale! To participate, you need to fill out the form listed on the website: 
https://www.yinc.com/contact?sign_up_purpose=Private%20Sale%20Interest
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:28:30 PM

Interesting platform. Someone told me that it has interesting offers for users, especially for consumers. I want to know more about all consumers possibilities on this platform. Can somebody help me with this question?
I will help you will a great pleasure. Consumer will have access to all needed information about vendors. This platform offers special features that will help to choose the best vendor. I guess it is the main advance of the system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: