Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:31:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - Game over  (Read 795 times)
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:33:56 PM

bitcoin crosses important neckline support (breakdown) and expected to conitnue to fall down more and more

typical bubble

if you tell me bitcoin is not in a bubble? look at the similarity, its >90% same as typical traditional bubble

goodluck to all holders out there, im pulling all my investment out, hope the best in you!

Thanks for this post, you just make a new enter price for new investors.
I like fuds, because i can buy the bitcoin cheaper and cheaper and when Q4 of the year, i can get a lot of profits  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:35:06 PM

TA works on any free-market as it has fear and greed element.

They do work to a certain extent, but they're still far too unreliable in my opinion. News and developments from all around the world are one of, if not the largest factor in crypto price movement, and technical analysis methods can't take those into account. I personally don't put too much faith in them.

I agree with everything else you said though. It's not like anyone can prove Bitcoin is a bubble by just showing a graph anyway. It's not a bubble until it pops, and experts have been predicting that for a few years now to no avail.

sabrikks

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 01:36:37 PM

The game didn't start yet to be over and as we said million times, you can't campare crypto to any previous bubble as it's something we never seen before and we are still learning about it.
one more thing, my advice to you : don't apply TA to a market without regulation.

ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:42:01 PM

Bitcoin is not over. It is just starting. Applications of it are just starting. Plus technical analysis and charts are one of the things we should base. Many things will happen, i prefer to keep holding. Thanks whale. Cheesy
chuyenhl15

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:42:53 PM

i've invested my whole asset in Bitcoin, so sad if this really happened
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:59:49 PM

bitcoin crosses important neckline support (breakdown) and expected to conitnue to fall down more and more

typical bubble

if you tell me bitcoin is not in a bubble? look at the similarity, its >90% same as typical traditional bubble

goodluck to all holders out there, im pulling all my investment out, hope the best in you!
You probably don't know what you are saying and easily believe on what you are seeing or read on the news or interenet. Technical analysis work sometimes but doesn't always work in this market so you shouldn't always rely on it because there are lots of useless analysis out there, and how can you say that if both market have similarities, it will end up the same? go on and pull out all your cryptocurrency investment, hopefully you will not regret it if Bitcoin recovers from this fall in the near future. Anyways we are all just speculating and no one can exactly predict the price of Bitcoin.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:24:36 PM

LOL. you just drew 2 of the most random lines anybody could have drawn on this chart and then made a conclusion based on that! what the hell happened to analysis the topics on bitcointalk keep losing value every day.

thanks for letting us know, i was so worried what you are going to do with your bitcoins now my mind is at ease.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:45:34 PM

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/HqssO99.png

typical bubble

https://jbmarwood.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Nikkei-stock-crash.gif

Bitcoin cannot die. It is decentralized and trustless.Governments can’t control it and it has a ton of support.Bitcoin and the entire Cryptocurrency market is on an upward trend and the coins are more alive than ever.
Rarahumaira

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:54:06 PM

I think we can be sure that bitcoin will really die. I think the current bitcoin drop is still a normal thing. So do not take too much of a conclusion based on a single thought, it will be great for a panicky person. So keep thinking positive that bitcoin will rise again in the near future.
Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:57:14 PM

typical bubble

I still believe bitcoin will bounce back and it will rise again, this kind of situations is very normal and our trust and faith will be tested also even if I'll lose I'm not regret it at least I'll try my best to become successful in this field.
yhan2x

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:57:55 PM

you lost your luck if you pulling you up all your investment, Don't Lose Hope and Patience, bitcoin will be fine soon. And I do believe that. bitcoin is the king of all crypto and one day it will be back at their crown.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:23:42 PM

I think we can be sure that bitcoin will really die. I think the current bitcoin drop is still a normal thing. So do not take too much of a conclusion based on a single thought, it will be great for a panicky person. So keep thinking positive that bitcoin will rise again in the near future.
Bitcoin will not die price drops over for many months now. This is usually happening in the market so we have to accept the fact that it can go down. It is not down forever so I am one of those positive minds market will in green days again.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 04:24:46 PM

typical bubble
Another FUD post about bitcoin. You never stop to bash bitcoin and this has been one of the hundred times that bitcoin has been said to be a bubble.
What about real estate?
Thanks for your best wishes and someone who doesn't truly believe in bitcoin should pull out his investment.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:39:32 PM

typical bubble

Bitcoin don't have any limits.Now the price of bitcoin started to raise again.Now the price is get back to 6600$.Check this
https://www.coindesk.com/price/
So the Game is not end.Just Begins.
Instead of blame the bitcoin price,you can inverse at low price.Now the price is seems to reach the value of 7000$ before the end of this day.The investors at 6400 mark will get some profit.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:02:27 PM

Analyzing for the long-term of bitcoin price by using TA as such is a big mistake. Based on what has happened, I mean bitcoin has experienced something like this before, but what happened is in the next year bitcoin prices keep rising up to the highest price. I guess TA is only useful for predicting short-term, not to determine the future of bitcoin.

This is game over for you, yeah just for you.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:05:52 PM

How can they say it's game over if it is doing will in the market, that is why they are attacking it  because bitcoin is on the top.

How you will say the price is the cause for the bitcoin termination.It don't understand your concept.Because the price will not cause end to the asset.Only the demand of the asset.Now the price of bitcoin moved to green road,hold your bitcoin to sell at high price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:32:09 PM

By the start of the year, bitcoin had three chances to recover: May, August and October.

May already passed, so the price can reach 4888 until the end of July, as some have predicted. If dont recover in August, then the price can go to 2000 by the end of September, and if dont recover in October, it can fall to around 500, having a new chance to recover in May 2019. In case of recovery, it can reach from 12k to 86k in December.

BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:02:47 PM

By the start of the year, bitcoin had three chances to recover: May, August and October.

What is the significance of May, August and October? Is there something scheduled to take place during these months that I am unaware of? What makes these months so crucial for Bitcoin's recovery?

May already passed, so the price can reach 4888 until the end of July, as some have predicted. If dont recover in August, then the price can go to 2000 by the end of September, and if dont recover in October, it can fall to around 500, having a new chance to recover in May 2019. In case of recovery, it can reach from 12k to 86k in December.

Bitcoin will not fall to $500 this year. The only way this will happen is if everyone starts selling and dropping Bitcoin like it's a hot potato. I don't see any reason for this to happen. Besides, if Bitcoin were to fall to $500 the confidence in the market will be eroded completely. It's likely Bitcoin will never recover if it drops this low, which is why it's not going to drop that far Wink.
angryswamp

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:42:44 PM

Lol, why are you still here then, I hope you never touch bitcoin again. We, the hodlers, are going to be the new wealthy elite, the 1%. And there's no space for the weak hands.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:33:45 PM

No it is not right to say that bitcoin is going to die, bitcoin will remain as alive for long long time, because bitcoin is still in its initial stage and therefore still a lot of people do not know about bitcoin, i think that the interest of the people in bitcoin will continue for a long time and will continue giving profit to people, we just need to hold bitcoin and not to sell it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: