Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 04:16:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - Game over  (Read 804 times)
bloodchow (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:09:25 PM

I disagree with this view and I can tell you that this is a beginning of another upwards movement.  We are aware that bitcoin is in a strong bearish but this has not signified the end. We should expect another upwards movement any moment from next month.

heard this since january until now... it never gets old  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:10:12 PM

Don't ever listen to this idiotic, ''death cross'' OH NO BITCOIN GOING TO 1K and yet after the infamous death cross, nothing happened, in fact bitcoin bounced back days later, these ''indicators'' are definitely not that important.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
bloodchow (OP)

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:16:42 PM

Don't ever listen to this idiotic, ''death cross'' OH NO BITCOIN GOING TO 1K and yet after the infamous death cross, nothing happened, in fact bitcoin bounced back days later, these ''indicators'' are definitely not that important.

did you see my graph used any indicator? not even volume you fool, only 2 lines drawn on the graph

it is not a good idea to long a downward breakdown asset, try that with margin you will go bankrupt within 1 day
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:40:08 PM

if you tell me bitcoin is not in a bubble? look at the similarity, its >90% same as typical traditional bubble

goodluck to all holders out there, im pulling all my investment out, hope the best in you!

Man everyone is now buying Japanese stocks. You are pulling out? I dont get people like you.  Why you bought Japanese stocks in first place?  Japan is most crypto country. Their economy will flourish in upcoming years thanks to the fact that after MtGox fiasco was first country that looked into Bitcoin and crpyto from all angles.

This is a great idea man!
Future wise, Japan is one of the  greatest answers. Right now, they are making again another set of cryptos. I hope the system will be like of bitcoin so it could be safe and realistic and become a very helpful means for other people.

coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:43:24 PM

Bitcoin normal movements are actually acts like a bubbles that bloom and burst, and we all know that market price of bitcoin today is dropping at the lower, but it doesn't mean that it is a sign of game over, and I'm pretty sure that for the next coming days the price of bitcoin will surely rise again.
That's true because the price volatile in the market it doesn't mean that bitcoin will stop the game actually it's started and you will see bitcoin will surprise all people in great increasing.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:57:06 PM

If we think of bitcoin to just rise everyday and do not consider it to go down from time to time for some corrections or factors affecting its price and of course the volatility, i guess one should not enter the the cryptoworld for its not that way. This kind of post is not helping the bitcoin community but i respect the opinion. For me one thing is sure bitcoin has always managed to rise after storms and it will happen again this year.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1167

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:48:07 PM

The bubble was inflated by users themselves. But what next? This will not lead to the death of bitcoin. Someone lost their money, someone earned. The balance in the network is maintained. Bitcoin is still attractive to people in the first place the opportunities it offers. Price this is the second time.
It was obvious this would be something to expect during the bubble phase we got into last year. As long as a real demand based on intrinsic value is not driving a market but just some level of speculation and manipulation, then it is a bubble. Bitcoin itself is not a bubble but it was bubbled and that bubble popped earlier and we are still in continuation of the burst of the bubble. It is hard to know how low this is going to get for now, but we have to wait and see.

I never accept that conclusion of "game over". We are still in the beginning of game of new history of human race. It will not end up in near future as it is evaluating itself to adopt the changes and advancements hence just a price drop will not write the last chapter of bitcoin's era.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:39:49 PM

bitcoin crosses important neckline support (breakdown) and expected to conitnue to fall down more and more

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/HqssO99.png

typical bubble

https://jbmarwood.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Nikkei-stock-crash.gif

if you tell me bitcoin is not in a bubble? look at the similarity, its >90% same as typical traditional bubble

goodluck to all holders out there, im pulling all my investment out, hope the best in you!

I do not think that way, the game is still sustainable and can still be played to get a better prize. Bitcoin does not end and can still rise high, hold for profit in the future.
robotrobert

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:14:20 AM

The bubble was inflated by users themselves. But what next? This will not lead to the death of bitcoin. Someone lost their money, someone earned. The balance in the network is maintained. Bitcoin is still attractive to people in the first place the opportunities it offers. Price this is the second time.
It was obvious this would be something to expect during the bubble phase we got into last year. As long as a real demand based on intrinsic value is not driving a market but just some level of speculation and manipulation, then it is a bubble. Bitcoin itself is not a bubble but it was bubbled and that bubble popped earlier and we are still in continuation of the burst of the bubble. It is hard to know how low this is going to get for now, but we have to wait and see.

I never accept that conclusion of "game over". We are still in the beginning of game of new history of human race. It will not end up in near future as it is evaluating itself to adopt the changes and advancements hence just a price drop will not write the last chapter of bitcoin's era.
Bill gates say that nothing can stop bitcoin now. It will prevail in the world and the people around the globe will use bitcoin for their daily needs. Bitcoin will never die. Think that when the price of bitcoin was a few dollars, it didn’t crash and now the price is in thousands of dollars. How it possible is that bitcoin will blow in the air or will die? These all are fake statements.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:20:29 AM

Bitcoin normal movements are actually acts like a bubbles that bloom and burst, and we all know that market price of bitcoin today is dropping at the lower, but it doesn't mean that it is a sign of game over, and I'm pretty sure that for the next coming days the price of bitcoin will surely rise again.
That's true because the price volatile in the market it doesn't mean that bitcoin will stop the game actually it's started and you will see bitcoin will surprise all people in great increasing.
The Bitcoin is in difficult situations is a truth but we have seen its recovery after down falls many times in the past. The price was low in the start of 2017 Last year and then recovered to a highest value. Similarly the value is going low in 2018 and took too much time to recover but we know that it is a long term investment and we should wait for it to go high and we would be able sell then.
jadenunderhill

Activity: 293
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:30:54 AM

What kind of speculation is this? Just because there's another investment which have similar price pattern, that doesn't mean bitcoin will experience same things because both of them are totally different.
If you're not experienced investor or short-term investor, you shouldn't invest on Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency IMO.

As long as there's development for Bitcoin and there aren't any game-changer cryptocurrency, there's no way Bitcoin will meet it's game over.

90% of so called HODLers here are sure that bitcoin will grow in price because it did it before for two times after collapses. It is as clever as to predict rain because it was rainy for two times this week.  What the difference between this speculation and theirs? this thread is more realistic than tails about 20K in december 2018
oli123

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:43:57 AM

After the time of growth, there is always a fall, that is, the less interesting part. What do you do when markets go down? I'm trying "Simply HODL" is my answer. Bitcoin does not stop anything and absolutely is not a game over.
Bitcoin has been here since 2009, and the current drop does not mean anything. In the past, there have been such downturns and see where Bitcoin was at the end of 2017.
Turnaround can happen at any time. There are many rich people involved and they know what they are doing. Whoever sells can then regret it. This is my opinion of the matter.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:46:26 PM

Whoever sells can then regret it.

It's pretty safe to say that barely anyone is selling right now, and why should they?

The only entities selling are a bunch of rats using their bots to get people to sell. It's a shake-out, but no one is selling so expect things to turn more ugly. I'm not saying it will turn ugly, but just expect it. If it ever comes to a point where it does turn ugly you at least won't be as affected mentally. I wouldn't even be surprised if this is done by institutions looking to score coins before the next bull run starts.

Don't forget that during the peak of last year, long term holders and investors have sold quite a bunch of coins. These coins need to be bought up in order for the price to go up. The only question is at what price it will be done. There are just too many coins floating around that needs to be put back to sleep for years.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:00:51 PM
Merited by shimbark123 (1)

What kind of speculation is this? Just because there's another investment which have similar price pattern, that doesn't mean bitcoin will experience same things because both of them are totally different.
If you're not experienced investor or short-term investor, you shouldn't invest on Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency IMO.

As long as there's development for Bitcoin and there aren't any game-changer cryptocurrency, there's no way Bitcoin will meet it's game over.

90% of so called HODLers here are sure that bitcoin will grow in price because it did it before for two times after collapses. It is as clever as to predict rain because it was rainy for two times this week.  What the difference between this speculation and theirs? this thread is more realistic than tails about 20K in december 2018

Bitcoin has crashed more than just two times over the last 9 years.
So yes holding through this bearish times is the smartest thing you can do if you know about that and don't know to trade.
Bitcoin is still in very early stages and therefore the swings are pretty wild and brutal.
As much as we dislike the actual situation, the next bull run will happen. Just a matter of time.

shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:07:40 PM

I think it's not yet "game over" for bitcoin or bitcoin is a bubble. I think that this currency as more things to prove on its part and might be a subject to success for those who invested in it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
alex M

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:30:06 PM

Yes, I agree. I dont think its right to speculate earlier on a simple and normal downtrend of price to an end of cryptomarket or game over for bitcoin. It seems they are not aware of a business strategy in order to win back the interest and trust of many bitcoin users which will in return give more benefits to all. Im pretty sure there will be an increase on demands after this bear market. And I can see happy faces again for those who patiently HODL their coins.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:26:25 PM

Bitcoin game is not over .No one can say this till the price reduced to 0$.Did the price of bitcoin is reduced to 0$?
I was sure,it was not happen.So the game of Bitcoin is not over.We can't say it's over by the price fluctuations.Due to price volatility,new investor had a great chance to buy at cheap prices.
If Bitcoin had to bury alive then it would have done it even in the beginning and in the presence of oppositions but it has proven to all of us and all of the countries who oppose it. We have seen so many down falls and right after the upheaval we have seen it recovered again and again. So this does not mean that the market is going to die and the game is over, wait for some time Bitcoin will surprise you.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:17:54 AM

I disagree with this view and I can tell you that this is a beginning of another upwards movement.  We are aware that bitcoin is in a strong bearish but this has not signified the end. We should expect another upwards movement any moment from next month.

All perceptions were negative yesterday but today Bitcoin has changed the routes of our perception. Today the value improved although it is not a big improvement but it shows that I am still alive and we should remove this perception to think that Bitcoin will over because it is internet and a rich source which is in need of people so we can not lose this opportunity.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:56:16 PM

All perceptions were negative yesterday but today Bitcoin has changed the routes of our perception. Today the value improved although it is not a big improvement but it shows that I am still alive and we should remove this perception to think that Bitcoin will over because it is internet and a rich source which is in need of people so we can not lose this opportunity.

An improvement in value is as temporary as anything in this market. It seems the only constant this year is the sliding price. But that doesn't mean bitcon will not recover anymore. It's a cycle and sooner or later, these bears would lose grip on the market. That's what i'm holding for

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:49:37 PM

just relax bitcoin can get back to recovery you just draw the focus in one event even though some earlier also its movement always up and down, therefore bitcoin price can certainly do recovery one day because price will not always fall.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: