Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:21:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will explode!  (Read 677 times)
andreijoaquin (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:00:29 PM
Merited by ajmapalo22 (1)

Sudden price decrease keeps happening these past few days and the same scenario happens last year before the hard fork in August.
I feel something will happen few months for now, and I think a great pump which will mark another history will have to explode soon.
I want to be positive on this and keep my investment growing. How bout you guys?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bourney001

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:02:15 PM

I agree lets hope that holders will be rewarded
vktrglbr

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:26:05 PM

I also put on July-August! Think will be good grows. But I put everything I could and now waiting )
Vicky373

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:35:38 PM

Sudden price decrease keeps happening these past few days and the same scenario happens last year before the hard fork in August.
I feel something will happen few months for now, and I think a great pump which will mark another history will have to explode soon.
I want to be positive on this and keep my investment growing. How bout you guys?

Yes, bitcoin will not fall like this for good, we who believe and be patient in holding bitcoin will definitely have the opportunity to benefit from bitcoin again.
LazsFace

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:38:13 PM

I believe that too.Just give it some time.
we'll come back to the moon!
I think we will touch 6100 and then inversion trend and moon!
I hope it!! HODL!
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:44:32 PM

Thats true, lets all be positive.Bitcoin will not always at the bottom, as of now bitcoins status isnt good but soon it will rise up again.Thats why we need to be more patient and wait for the right time.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:46:12 PM

I am hoping that this will happen with bitcoin soon.
well, i do believe on the capability of the coin to go up anytime.
it is just waiting for the right time and the right demand.

PAES23

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 01:48:24 PM

yes, it will. Let's hope for it to happen. I believe that bitcoin price will rise up this year, so let's hold our bitcoin and wait for it to happen. Patience will be the key.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:50:23 PM

I gave some thought about this and trying to analyze this events for the sake of those who trades bitcoin and just also for my mind to stop thinking about it.  Grin

The USD is getting stronger and I think a lot of people here are forgetting about that factor.
Once it goes strong, exchanges from USD to another fiat currency will be a big impact. And so it is bitcoin afterwards.

Looking at it now the exchange of bitcoin per USD looks weak. But when you exchange that USD to another fiat currency then it is almost the same as it was before.

Maybe an economics major could look at this. I am not really good with this kind of thing but just got interested with it because of one Asian friend that told me. He said: "It has the same amount when exchanged to their currency."
mrmanyaks

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:53:58 PM

I think we will gradually enter the bull season,
Psychologically the projects are waiting for the bull season, maybe a short retreat and then I expect a nice rise
CODE200

Activity: 1442
Merit: 309

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:58:04 PM

At first, it's very good to know that there are a lot of people that still believe in bitcoin because as we can saw here now in the forum most of the new topics that appears here are always expressive negative thoughs about bitcoin. Some are saying that btc will end and other saids that btc will disappear and die. However, a true believer of btc are doesn't think and comes to their mind that btc will end or die instead they keeping to their mind that btc will be recover again and continuously spreading the benefits and opportunities that it can brings.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:59:04 PM

every bitcoin user must always wish there was a big pump and do not want with this situation, we can only hope that bitcoin will someday return to the moon.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:59:53 PM

I think holding Bitcoin is the smartest decision for now and one should also collect more as the price of bitcoin will surely boom is coming months as many new crypto investors are comming up now and are investing in crypto every day. Bitcoin has a tendency to recover itself and also make an all-time high always when it recovers and I think this time too it will recover itself and reach an all-time high value like 20K+ USD.
Vanes_brz

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:00:47 PM

The growth will be! Sit, waiting for, believe! Bitcoin will not fail, as always did not fail, the main thing to respond to the downturn calmly!
AAfunctionaluppityF

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:04:00 PM

I think the same from many months.
This is the perfect moment to buy more (if you can) and for HODL.
Price will grow in few weeks and if you didn't, you'll regret you didn't buy more.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:09:43 PM

I think a great pump which will mark another history will have to explode soon.

bitcoin is not some pump and dump altcoin that can have "pumps".

soon we will reach the bottom and a point where dumping more and manipulation won't be effective anymore and that is the time when the rise will begin. but before that we first need the bottom and an accumulation phase.
and the "explosion" will come after that initial slow rise and the panic sellers who sell on bear traps.

There is a FOMO brewing...
aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:19:53 PM

BTC and BCH Trading are now supported SBI Virtual Currencies, a cryptocurrency currency exchange subsidiary of one of Japan's largest financial services groups, has announced support for two major crypto currencies. Starting Monday, June 18, this article shows that bitcoin will forever increase, the current market situation is just a moment
in due course I fully believe bitcoin to be popular

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
Choghonl

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:34:04 PM

Actually this hype can say something on itself but we clearly have no basis on the upcoming event or something its just some prediction or speculation but bitcoin fluctuate too much that make it hard to predict we didn't know the upcoming future of it no one has ever done that calculations may help accompanied with some theories but they are just that, we don't exactly know what the future of the coins and the outcomes of the happenings but there a single thing that i am positive in that bitcoin will continue the growth making it worth more than never before.
cryptopranto

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:42:40 PM

Mm.. You can say that too.. Because market is lowest it could be .. It's time for a bull run i think. Soon we'll see Btc at 10k for sure. Just give it a little more time
iqbalt34

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:01:47 PM

I really agree with it, because in the next few months I think there will be a big increase and pump. I am always optimistic with the market crypto fore especially until the end of the year
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7  All
  Print  

Jump to: