Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:49:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will explode!  (Read 677 times)
braZZers123

Activity: 216
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:07:04 PM

Sudden price decrease keeps happening these past few days and the same scenario happens last year before the hard fork in August.
I feel something will happen few months for now, and I think a great pump which will mark another history will have to explode soon.
I want to be positive on this and keep my investment growing. How bout you guys?
I agree with you, statistics are not lying. Soon there should be a take-off of the course for new peaks, even larger than before, you just need to suffer a little.

●● BELIFEX.COM ●●
◆ Belifex Blockchain Solutions is Public Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Project & Fully Open-source  ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Youtube
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:08:14 PM

Very well said, actually bitcoin always make it's own way to make a better movements again. As a  matter of fact it always perform better after the long run of dump. It actually rising up again and ensure that people can be benefited to it's movements so worries no more because Bitcoin is truly a survivor coins that cannot easily to end or die.
Basaleyi

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:09:23 PM

Still bitcoin required time to explode or return back over 20k because to it looks like pull trap lets wait and see by the end of this month if bitcoin goes over 10 k then 20k is possible withing one month.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:12:07 PM

Thanks for such encouragement. What you're saying is true somehow. Looking at the history of the past few years, we're in for something big that is incoming. Let us hold on tight.
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:13:23 PM

Sudden price decrease keeps happening these past few days and the same scenario happens last year before the hard fork in August.
I feel something will happen few months for now, and I think a great pump which will mark another history will have to explode soon.
I want to be positive on this and keep my investment growing. How bout you guys?
I agree with you, statistics are not lying. Soon there should be a take-off of the course for new peaks, even larger than before, you just need to suffer a little.

Yes, we are all expecting for it to pump high again since the decrease of it was almost a month now. It will just measure how long would we going to trust and hold bitcoin. Me, Im going to keep holding until the price of it recover
 Again because it will be a big loss for me if I sell my bitcoin nows.

brunocrypto

Activity: 138
Merit: 2

Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:21:06 PM

I truly trust that bitcoin will explode soon ! but maybe we have to wait until late August 2018.

September to December, mega bull run for bitcoin

It's my prediction for bitcoin !

❏ GOLDEN CURRENCY
| First cash private money on blockchain |
▬▬▬▬[ 100% backed by gold ]▬▬▬▬
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:57:27 PM

The optimistic version of Btc will reach 30k$ in a few months. In my personal opinion its possible especially with more and more investors interested in the cryptocurrency market. Btc is the money of futher so get to this train.
Nice to see a familiar face here  Grin I second your opinion and truly believe that Bitcoin has a great future ahead. Why some people are so obsessed with the current price is unknown to me, but everyone has their own reason to think whatever they want. I saw few threads about the "Bitcoin death" LMAO... cmon people, after rain comes sun and this is exactly what will happen with BTC in the near future! BTC will explode indeed!!!
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:01:04 PM

I truly trust that bitcoin will explode soon ! but maybe we have to wait until late August 2018.

September to December, mega bull run for bitcoin

It's my prediction for bitcoin !
Yeah, I hope it will happen. We have seen a lot of dump this year but we have to be more patient because bitcoin will explode this year again and those who make short run with bitcoin will regret it. Buy as long as the price is still dump, you will not see this level again in the future.
bungutko

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:07:37 PM

It has been several months that bitcoin had been suffering on these bear market and only minor up trends happening in the crypto market since the start of 2018. I am hoping that by the coming months,  bear market will slow down and give way for the bullish market again. Just continue to hold your btc while still waiting for the growth of btc to make a spike.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:11:12 PM

Prices will begin to rise very soon. The market has been stable for some time now, allowing new investors and real bitcoin enthusiast to buy some good amount of bitcoin.
ciciteng

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:13:11 PM

Yup, for sure.
The market trends always follows this pattern.
It will look like the trends are going down hill for a long time. Until it sudden bull run over the moon.
The weak hands will normally regrets this journey.
Prepare yourself into Summer and end of the year ;-)
veejay2716

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:19:11 PM

Yes I agree with you, I am very much positive also for what's being happening soon, it will be great for all of us, so we need to keep on holding with our coins.
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:22:39 PM

Anything is possible, but I do not expect a price pump this year unless we have some relevant news, but in the current scenario it's quite unlikely. I'm holding onto my target for 2020, I think the true potential of the price will start from there.
kok jujung

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:27:33 PM

I also agree, bitcoin will not hold below probably in the near future this will create a surprise surprise rise
Melchized329

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:31:27 PM

The price of bitcoin will explode despite the fluctuations we are seeing today. All that one needs is the patience to wait. Last year, bitcoin was able to increase from $4000 to $19,000. This year will be more amazing. This time is even the best time to invest into it so that when it explodes, you will make more profit.
MartinAK

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:44:12 PM

As what happened last year, it will not be a shocking news to see bitcoin exploding far above last year. the best option is to hold your coin and anxiously and patiently wait for this new hit on bitcoin. I believe that will be the priority of all bitcoin holders for now because a new chapter for cyptocurrency is yet to unfold. It will be better to buy and hold now before its to late. I think the recovery stage is at hand is will explode soon than we even expect.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:48:17 PM

The crashdown of the market is not the first one and not last one,we should get used to it, take care of your nerves and dont read too much negative news  lets all be positive the green days will be back,bitcoin is a promising coin so we have nothing to worry we are the holding the best coin, keep holding guys everything will be back to normal.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:56:04 PM

It's great that bitcoin prices have almost reached a 70% decline from the peak of prices in December last year. This bearish may be coming to an end as we look at and compare the bitcoin price movements a few years back that almost exactly match the pricing moments for the foreseeable future like this. I personally, do not really believe in this kind of speculation but let's pray and hope that investors start to enter the crypto market to help push and raise the bitcoin.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:06:01 PM

I do not understand your question, if bitcoin pump, then bitcoin will not explode, because the exploding only the opinion of some people who say that bitcoin is bubble.

hardfork today is different from last year, because hardfork today will not affect the value of bitcoins that are undergoing a long correction.

so bitcoin will be difficult to rise, but we always hope that bitcoin can benefit us in every its growth.
specsmuluk

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:08:43 PM

I think what you are saying is true bitcoin will explode, because I notice also seen from the price of the month of June last year increased more than this year, I am sure in December this will rise as high as last year, and if you have bitcoin preferably according to I sell later at the end of the year I'm very sure if later bitcoin will explode ...  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: