Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:42:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC: where is the market going  (Read 1047 times)
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:03:03 AM

Bitcoin market is not going anywhere but the prices of Bitcoin is kept decreasing and this make people panic about the market. Of course, it is completely common in the crypto market the price variation is very huge and volatile is also very huge. Now Bitcoin price is completely in a downtrend and of course, there is a day for Bitcoin to increase it's price even higher.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:07:12 AM

Bitcoin market is not going anywhere but the prices of Bitcoin is kept decreasing and this make people panic about the market. Of course, it is completely common in the crypto market the price variation is very huge and volatile is also very huge. Now Bitcoin price is completely in a downtrend and of course, there is a day for Bitcoin to increase it's price even higher.
this is a natural thing happening in the crypto market moreover yesterday prices soared might be high when meneurun drastically too is a reasonable thing because up and down the price can not be determined.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:39:13 AM

this is a natural thing happening in the crypto market moreover yesterday prices soared might be high when meneurun drastically too is a reasonable thing because up and down the price can not be determined.
Yep. That's true though! Itbis something that naturally haooens un the crypto world. We should therefore hope for a btter price in the future. Also, currently it seems the fall is not that huge as compaed to the previous weeks...Meaning a potential for a rise to come can happen at any moment.

yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:47:57 PM

Hello!
Sometimes we need to look at the charts, so that it becomes clearer where the market is now and where it is going to go further.
I decided to publish two graphics for bitcoin. Perhaps it will be useful for someone.

The first graph is the bitcoin schedule from February 2017. Here you can see the main trends. As we see the price has reached an important level of support and the decline has stopped.

On the second chart, a shorter period for information is happening right now. Here it is important to see that the fall occurs at large volumes, and growth occurs at low volumes.

Of course, it is difficult to make predictions on the crypto market, but based on these graphs, I can make a guess that the price may still fall in the near future.
I can assume that the bitcoin price will break down support at $ 6,400 and the price will go even lower. I think that only after this the market will begin to turn upward and we will see a new wave of growth.

This means that it's better not to rush to buy while waiting for a better moment for it.

Trade/ invest at this moment is wrong decisions, you should find another way to make money. Market is slow and have deep price ( fit with your analysis ) and mostly happen in long term period. If we see commodities ( gold, silver ) is look like bitcoin, up and down always happen in long term period. Leave bitcoin now before your money get stuck, trust me.

crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:06:38 PM

Great charts you have op but why aren't there any forecasts of a possible price rise from these charts because it makes no sense for a continuous drop as market has to respond positively after a dip ; )

The downward trend is worrying which why we need to move away from the old strategies of hodling and try to use bitcoin on an everyday basis to try to stimulate the market to ignite demand
justinstewart704

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:25:08 PM

Currently the bitcoin currency is down. but that does not mean that tomorrow is the price. the best strategy in this market is to wait and check daily for the price.

taxli

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:27:00 PM

All those predictions can be good but I eventually believe that Bitcoin is so unpredictable,  that it can fluctuate in the way that we don't wait it to be, so the main point is to be flexible.
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:10:45 PM

The crypto-currency market is currently strongly associated with the growth and fall of bitcoin. I believe that bitcoin has already reached its minimum and will grow now. Together with it, other crypto-currencies are also pulled up. Soon, the market will begin to recover and strive for new records.
hastang

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:29:20 PM

the market is not going anywhere! there is only two direction it takes. PUMP and DUMP, i would say in times of great market difficulties all we gonna do is buy and hold the coin. In this way, we could not add the dip on the market selling your coin would only means dumping that eventually result in price down.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:11:17 PM

sorry for interrupting but talking about the circumstances of bitcoin as of now. well as i noticed it still on 6k stage,  and it's not decreasing on this moment since it touch down 5k value. Maybe you forgot to check the market , and by the ways base on the op question well in my opinion base on the pattern of bitcoin perhaps it will pump soon and it will not going down anymore  , because it already shows a potential that this bottom price still have strong support, which in my view probably before moth of july its time for to bullish again.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:28:10 PM

I can see bitcoin value recover a bit but I can say that bitcoin will continue stable around $ 6000
Of course we all expecting more but with current situation, it needs some time for being increase.

I'm personally  keep hold it as long as possible !
peter_coin

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 04:23:59 PM

Looking at this chart alone can be very scary, but this crypto currency market is very unpredictable and volatile, I strongly believe that after this wave of decline the market would have a growth which may surpass the highest growth mark reached last time around.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:36:37 PM

All those predictions can be good but I eventually believe that Bitcoin is so unpredictable,  that it can fluctuate in the way that we don't wait it to be, so the main point is to be flexible.
I'm pretty sure nobody likes the market trend we have, a long market dip and of high volatility. All of these will are some reasons that could make investors felt doubt about crypto, yet they are new that's why they need to experience of gaining for them to build trust. But its getting hard today to regain cause of some FUDs that they have heard.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:43:47 PM

The future market of bitcoin would not be possible if bitcoin goes 100 billon market cap. Which is roughly btc price of 6100 dolars. Then big money wouldnt be able to get in and we All Know they are comming
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:54:47 PM

I do not want to worry about the price of BTC. I sold the entire BTC and moved on to invest in NANO. Maybe BTC is out of date and NANO could grow to $ 100 in 2018

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:44:37 PM

Yes,It is true.We can't predict the price of bitcoin.It is due to many factors,one of them is whales intervention. When the price of bitcoin is start to increase,the whales sell their large holding bitcoin to manipulate the price again.Then the demand in the market will be reduced in bitcoin.It automatically reduce the price again.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:16:51 AM

Hello!
Sometimes we need to look at the charts, so that it becomes clearer where the market is now and where it is going to go further.
I decided to publish two graphics for bitcoin. Perhaps it will be useful for someone.

The first graph is the bitcoin schedule from February 2017. Here you can see the main trends. As we see the price has reached an important level of support and the decline has stopped.

On the second chart, a shorter period for information is happening right now. Here it is important to see that the fall occurs at large volumes, and growth occurs at low volumes.

Of course, it is difficult to make predictions on the crypto market, but based on these graphs, I can make a guess that the price may still fall in the near future.
I can assume that the bitcoin price will break down support at $ 6,400 and the price will go even lower. I think that only after this the market will begin to turn upward and we will see a new wave of growth.

This means that it's better not to rush to buy while waiting for a better moment for it.

You’re right, but 2017 was a completely a different one and some people are now believing that 2018 will be as crazy as 2017😕 and some of them just want the price to keep on going up steady, bunch of confused people. Well, I believe that the price will go up but now. If you want to invest, then you better invest now at the price rate of $6000+,cause by the end of this year, price will rise and you might just end up in regret.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:27:38 AM

If you want to invest, then you better invest now at the price rate of $6000+,cause by the end of this year, price will rise and you might just end up in regret.

It depends on your goals. If you plan to hold for years, then it doesn't hurt to wait.

In most cases the majority of the people need to gain a significant amount of confidence in the market before they finally start pulling the trigger. That confidence only increases when the price has been increasing for a longer period of time, and that has not been the case for months.

And then we have the 'smarter' investors that are waiting as well, waiting to enter lower. It has become a waiting game where the average person is waiting for the price to go up in order to buy, and the 'smarter' investors are waiting for the price to go down in order to buy. If you look at both cases from an unbiased perspective, it's clear why nothing is happening and nothing likely will happen any time soon.

The market is in need of a capital injection to suck the coins out of the manipulating whale pockets.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:39:36 AM

Basically trading is very simple while yet difficult at the same time.

If you want to be successful you need to look at the larger timeframes like the weekly and the dailies.

On the weekly we are very bullish. Especially the rise which took us from $5.5K to $20K, and we are technically on weekly support right now.

Daily however is very bearish because we keep making new lows and fail to make higher highs. In the last 6 weeks, we basically failed to close above any daily handle unless it was a wick; total rejection.

So taking today for an example, we need to close above the high of yesterday to gain momentum. And it would be best also to close above the $6900 which is the highs from last week to gain further momentum into the $8000+ region.

Right now its way too early to tell.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:23:07 AM

So dip,but be positive Smiley market will rise again,and all crypto investors will celebrate soon😘be patient it's normal fluctuation just hold and HODL to the maxxxx😂😂😂
Right but we have been observing the fall for some time now and it sometimes makes one pessimistic about the future of one’s invested money. But again if you recall the last year market in June, we are still good and the price is not falling by big figures by which I mean to say we should still stay hopeful and focus a bit on the market. I have been following some good experts and they all are having positive vibes about the future.
Well I think when someone gets interested in this world of trading. He mustn’t be losing his mind and his control over his emotions. Although bitcoin isn’t getting us and it’s not showing the price range we are expecting from it since long time. But still, we all know this is happening this way always. Bitcoin is always been going down and then jumping up and then this continues for long time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: