Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:05:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC: where is the market going  (Read 1047 times)
weeks65

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:06:57 PM

Hello!
Sometimes we need to look at the charts, so that it becomes clearer where the market is now and where it is going to go further.
I decided to publish two graphics for bitcoin. Perhaps it will be useful for someone.

The first graph is the bitcoin schedule from February 2017. Here you can see the main trends. As we see the price has reached an important level of support and the decline has stopped.

On the second chart, a shorter period for information is happening right now. Here it is important to see that the fall occurs at large volumes, and growth occurs at low volumes.

Of course, it is difficult to make predictions on the crypto market, but based on these graphs, I can make a guess that the price may still fall in the near future.
I can assume that the bitcoin price will break down support at $ 6,400 and the price will go even lower. I think that only after this the market will begin to turn upward and we will see a new wave of growth.

This means that it's better not to rush to buy while waiting for a better moment for it.

The market has been continuously fluctuating, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting over the past time and rolling in the long cycle down ahnj. You can see that while bitcoin prices are moving sideways, the price of altcoin is falling sharply, the market is showing signs of decline as in late December 2017 and early January 2018.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitterguy28

Activity: 1988
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 02:14:02 PM

The fastest increase of bitcoin price is very surprising for all people and now celebrate the rebond of the value of bitcoin yes definitely there are have possiblity to decrease again their price according to your example chart possible the price go dump again, but i still stay believe bitcoin are strong goes into the moon before the year end.

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:58:47 PM

Whatever the market looks like, i am only following the very basic principles my friend told me to buy during the price is low and sell when the price is high. No matter how big or small the spike be, you will always earn if you just do it the right way.
You're quite right there about the opportunities for making money from the Bitcoin market even as is, though I foresee a hiccup in the ability to tell a high price apart from a low one, especially for a volatile market as Bitcoin. Given the prevailing market conditions, it takes a lot to remain a HODLer!
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:16:40 PM

The fastest increase of bitcoin price is very surprising for all people and now celebrate the rebond of the value of bitcoin yes definitely there are have possiblity to decrease again their price according to your example chart possible the price go dump again, but i still stay believe bitcoin are strong goes into the moon before the year end.
Actually it is not really surprising, it is already expected from the start that it can really rise by the end of this year. I believe that after the huge dip next is the huge pump and maybe the bullrin will soon begin. I think it bitcoin now is start rising maybe it will continue to bull run.

denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:59:46 PM

Hello!
Sometimes we need to look at the charts, so that it becomes clearer where the market is now and where it is going to go further.
I decided to publish two graphics for bitcoin. Perhaps it will be useful for someone.

The first graph is the bitcoin schedule from February 2017. Here you can see the main trends. As we see the price has reached an important level of support and the decline has stopped.

On the second chart, a shorter period for information is happening right now. Here it is important to see that the fall occurs at large volumes, and growth occurs at low volumes.

Of course, it is difficult to make predictions on the crypto market, but based on these graphs, I can make a guess that the price may still fall in the near future.
I can assume that the bitcoin price will break down support at $ 6,400 and the price will go even lower. I think that only after this the market will begin to turn upward and we will see a new wave of growth.

This means that it's better not to rush to buy while waiting for a better moment for it.

You can see that the market at the moment is showing signs of slowing down and down, bitcoin and altcoin prices are down. The market is showing signs of a sharp decline as bitcoin prices have started to fall slightly and prices of altcoin are falling sharply in the past two days. The market is fluctuating continuously and very hard to guess, it can be seen that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and I suspect that bitcoin prices will return to the $ 7200 level.
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:21:09 PM

Hello!

I believe that the market is showing signs of downward adjustment, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and adjusting strongly during the past few days, bitcoin prices have been adjusted down slightly and I think that in time You should start to exit USD and wait for the bitcoin price to $ 7200.

I think that with a market that is hard to predict, you should not invest in high risk altcoin.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:23:58 PM

This is WRONG I believe that we will have a breakout. I thought so because I saw one of my friends post the pie which is telling us that we will have a breakout.
Some investors keep harvesting BTC for the time being that can't be helped. Not all basis are in charts the last chart of BTC was going to the moon a pinpoint chart that is like a needle reaching the sky and the chart analysis was lost and other experienced speculators was lost for words even though they have th charts they were not ready for the pinlike chart in BTC.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:36:20 AM

This is WRONG I believe that we will have a breakout. I thought so because I saw one of my friends post the pie which is telling us that we will have a breakout.
Some investors keep harvesting BTC for the time being that can't be helped. Not all basis are in charts the last chart of BTC was going to the moon a pinpoint chart that is like a needle reaching the sky and the chart analysis was lost and other experienced speculators was lost for words even though they have th charts they were not ready for the pinlike chart in BTC.
So far so good, it simply does not look like there is the possibility of that very soon unless we just get to see a downtrend reversal. But, as per my analysis, I am not seeing any possibilities for that to happen. Yes, the market is all set to remain positive in coming days too.

As far as I know, this market still have more room to go further upward even though no one knows how far it would go. When the trend reverses fully though, I guess we will have to see it but that would be seeing bitcoin hit past $10k which in that case would be forming some higher high but for now, nothing serious yet.
beverly788113

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:45:57 AM

I do not think like you, can see that the market is bearish in the long term so the bitcoin price at the moment will continue to fall sharply, the recovery of bitcoin in the past few days I think It only lasted in the short term and the current price of bitcoin has started to decline. I believe that at this point you should exit the bitcoin and wait for the $ 6800 support to buy bitcoin.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:58:17 AM

Hello!

A few speculators continue reaping BTC for the time being that would not benefit from outside intervention. Not all premise are in graphs the last diagram of BTC was heading off to the moon a pinpoint outline that resembles a needle achieving the sky and the diagram investigation was lost and other experienced examiners was lost for words despite the fact that they have th diagrams they were not prepared for the pinlike outline in BTC.
cdcjk

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:44:06 PM

It is funny thing that usually our predictions is not completely proper because all of us are thinking that bitcoin will go down instead he goes up significantly up to the $7500 in July, instead of falling to $3000.
osasshem

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:38:21 PM

In the few weeks, there has been some green up in the market, and which made the entire market/altcoins green within the period. The rise of bitcoin will be on a low level rise, the bull run will come, but won't be so soon.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:40:00 AM

As users mentioned a trend reversal is highly expected to make a big change in the growth of bitcoin as well to reach a value above $15000. Right now even though lot of good things were taking place around the globe through cryptocurrency we haven't experienced any big increase which confirms that the bear trend still continues.

In my own opinion, market will soar soon just like what happened last year because there are a lot of people today who are investing a huge amount due to cheaper prices of coins.
Fair enough the market will be higher once again and then we will get good reward of our patience and our trust about crypt currency, price of bitcoin is getting higher now because more and more people are now involving the crypto currency, today all over the world bitcoin is being use as best trading coin and as best investment so I really have fiat for the market that it will be high soon.
handsofgod

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:54:55 PM

right now it is going up 16% up in 7 day. THIS IS CRAZYYY Huh What about upcoming ICOs? In which you will invest, I'm waiting for any feedback Wink Wink Here is my personal choice - Kelvin Blockchain - very interesting upcoming project that will base on quantum processors technology Smiley Good Day to everyone! Wink
Ziltoid

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:12:42 PM

Charts in crypto world do not work. An attempt to judge the price in the future by the past values will only lead to a loss of money. It is better to study the news and watch how the market reacts to them.
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:16:05 PM

Hello!

You can see that in recent days bitcoin prices are constantly recovering very strongly, at the moment the market is very active, the price of bitcoin increases has increased the price of altcoin and we can see that market Schools are uptrend in short term. I believe that you can easily trade at this time without fear of bitcoin prices will adjust down.
Ericgreen

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:41:46 AM

Hello!

The market has been continuously fluctuating, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting over the past time and rolling in the long cycle down ahnj. You can see that while bitcoin prices are moving sideways, the price of altcoin is falling sharply, the market is showing signs of decline as in late December 2017 and early January 2018.
Ups and down is always there in bitcoin market, I think that after a long time now the bitcoin price has started increasing its price. To me I do not think that there is any chances for the bitcoin price to dump anymore because the bitcoin price is already trading too much low and there is very little chance for the price to dump any more.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:12:00 AM

I think now Bitcoin will grow up to 7,8K$ next during next month. After that in the middle of august it will start to drop again. Also in my opinion Bitcoin will fall to 3K$ and may be lower.

Hope, it can gain even more. Today, more people are psychologically ready to invest in the cryptocurrency. They started to accept Bitcoin. Therefore, the price of BTC can start growing rapidly.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:06:46 AM

I think now Bitcoin will grow up to 7,8K$ next during next month. After that in the middle of august it will start to drop again. Also in my opinion Bitcoin will fall to 3K$ and may be lower.

Hope, it can gain even more. Today, more people are psychologically ready to invest in the cryptocurrency. They started to accept Bitcoin. Therefore, the price of BTC can start growing rapidly.

If you have time to check your blockfolio few hours ago, the price has got until $8k which indicates a good signs for the price to rise even more. Most of the people who seem to know bitcoin through its rising value is more eager to find ways on how to invest their stagnant money. By the coming days, they're be able to create a decisions that will make their lives much wealthier and through the potential profit of bitcoin which could change their lives.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:54:38 PM

we have some small recovery btc price was able to hold 5800$ and than jump to around 6400$.Lets see what tomorrow  will bring.Looks like most of traders was  watching for 5500$ now probably most is expecting move to 6800$.That is also my expectation
That will be a good recover for the bitcoin price i think, in fact most of the investors have already waited for the price to increase too much and still they are holding their bitcoin, i think that now we can expect that the price of bitcoin will get some accelerator and very soon the bitcoin price will be trading above 8000$.
I know that will really happen soon but the problem is we don't know its definite time.So atleast we see already bitcoin price starts to recover and hopefully we will see our investments too also grow.Crypto market is such a volatile one so we should be patient enough in facing all this ups and downs in the market.
The market is going down and down. There are some corrections on daily basis, as we saw that yesterday the price was below $6000 but now it is more than $6300. The price is not stable and it is not only bitcoin but almost all cryptocurrencies are falling and growing on daily basis. I think it is best time for professional crypto traders. They can make huge profits from this situation.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀