Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:21:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC: where is the market going  (Read 1047 times)
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:29:04 AM

Great charts you have op but why aren't there any forecasts of a possible price rise from these charts because it makes no sense for a continuous drop as market has to respond positively after a dip ; )

Bitcoin market is not going anywhere but the prices of Bitcoin is kept decreasing and this make people panic about the market. Of course, it is completely common in the crypto market the price variation is very huge and volatile is also very huge. Now Bitcoin price is completely in a downtrend and of course, there is a day for Bitcoin to increase it's price even higher.
The downward trend is worrying which why we need to move away from the old strategies of hodling and try to use bitcoin on an everyday basis to try to stimulate the market to ignite demand
That’s right. The fall has created some chaos but what we all-the investors and traders-need to do is to stick to our strategy and act rationally because we cannot afford to loose our dollars. Due to this chaos, people have started calling the technology a scam but we know that is not true and we have witnessed the previous booms in the crypto market.

We just need to understand that the rise and fall is part of every market and there are inbuilt abilities in the market that ultimately help the market recover.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:40:25 PM

Very good analyse thanks for sharing.I don't see any big uptrend for now
i think we can be happy if btc will keep 6000$ level.Usually longer time price is staying at the bottom stronger recovery is

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:42:24 PM

Hello!
Sometimes we need to look at the charts, so that it becomes clearer where the market is now and where it is going to go further.
I decided to publish two graphics for bitcoin. Perhaps it will be useful for someone.

The first graph is the bitcoin schedule from February 2017. Here you can see the main trends. As we see the price has reached an important level of support and the decline has stopped.

On the second chart, a shorter period for information is happening right now. Here it is important to see that the fall occurs at large volumes, and growth occurs at low volumes.

Of course, it is difficult to make predictions on the crypto market, but based on these graphs, I can make a guess that the price may still fall in the near future.
I can assume that the bitcoin price will break down support at $ 6,400 and the price will go even lower. I think that only after this the market will begin to turn upward and we will see a new wave of growth.

This means that it's better not to rush to buy while waiting for a better moment for it.

You can see that bitcoin prices have been moving sideways during the past few days and there are no signs of a strong recovery, so bitcoin prices are just around $ 6100. I think this is a good time for you to trade altcoin, so you only trade short term because the market is still in downtrend and bitcoin prices can drop sharply at any time.
sergiom

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:32:00 PM

Hello!
Sometimes we need to look at the charts, so that it becomes clearer where the market is now and where it is going to go further.
I decided to publish two graphics for bitcoin. Perhaps it will be useful for someone.

The first graph is the bitcoin schedule from February 2017. Here you can see the main trends. As we see the price has reached an important level of support and the decline has stopped.

On the second chart, a shorter period for information is happening right now. Here it is important to see that the fall occurs at large volumes, and growth occurs at low volumes.

Of course, it is difficult to make predictions on the crypto market, but based on these graphs, I can make a guess that the price may still fall in the near future.
I can assume that the bitcoin price will break down support at $ 6,400 and the price will go even lower. I think that only after this the market will begin to turn upward and we will see a new wave of growth.

This means that it's better not to rush to buy while waiting for a better moment for it.
Thanks for sharing! I think that we are all on this forum need to be a little bit more educated about the principles on how market is operating, then we would have less of those complaining about the price.
crptotrader007

Activity: 292

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:42:10 PM

Hello!

At this moment the market is going downtown but it will get up and there are many points that shows that it will rise.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:07:00 PM

Hello!

The market is showing signs of a slight recovery as bitcoin prices have gone sideways during the past few days, I think this is a good time to start trading altcoin, there are a lot of altcoin are very powerful Now you need to plan your trade so that you can handle every situation that occurs when the bitcoin price fluctuates. I think the bitcoin price will be able to recover to $ 6800 then it will continue to adjust.

Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:15:43 PM

The market is showing signs of a slight recovery as bitcoin prices have gone sideways during the past few days, I think this is a good time to start trading altcoin, there are a lot of altcoin are very powerful Now you need to plan your trade so that you can handle every situation that occurs when the bitcoin price fluctuates. I think the bitcoin price will be able to recover to $ 6800 then it will continue to adjust.
Trade with cautious because the market fluctuates easily. So if you are planning to trade, better to monitor the market 24/7 to avoid big losses. I'd better to invest on great altcoins and also with bitcoin, A lot of good technology that is really cheap right now look for that golden opportunity.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:03:49 AM

Trade with cautious because the market fluctuates easily. So if you are planning to trade, better to monitor the market 24/7 to avoid big losses. I'd better to invest on great altcoins and also with bitcoin, A lot of good technology that is really cheap right now look for that golden opportunity.
You can monitor the market as much as you want, it won't do much at all. If you trade the current hostile market you just have to accept that you will more likely lose than actually generate profits.

We're almost exactly experiencing what happened last year when we were going up. The only difference is that we are going down right now, likely back to the levels at which we started this bull run.

If that turns out to be the case, the $5000 mark will be a solid buy. It might go down a bit more, but you can't endlessly keep waiting and waiting. At some point it's time for action.

The most important thing is to make sure that you're on board before we pump back up.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:53:38 AM

No one know where we go and what will tommorow brings on the crypto feild. But we need to make some more amazing decision today on this huge dump. If we are going to buy and hold we can have the big opportunity to gain a huge amount of profit in the near future when the market is back to normal.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:50:25 AM

The market is volatile and if you are worrying for the market price to dump even more then try to read positive speculations regarding to bitcoins because there is a huge chance for the price anytime to grow up again because whales are going to start investing in the market.
taxli

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:39:55 AM

In my opinion market is going to be more stable than it is, but this needs to be painful and hard to go through. So we will eventually or die completely,  or became something more than we are right now.
dollurs

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:45:41 AM

Recently the market is heavily going down. The down pressure is pretty much higher than the bullish pressure. According to me now it is going down until its next support level around $4700 level. If it will not able to stay at that level then the next level is $3000. I wish it will not happen.
collins3

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:37:54 PM

Hello!

The price of bitcoin at the moment is really worrying me, you can see that the bitcoin price at the moment has dropped below $ 6000 and is now at $ 5900, despite the signs of recovery. However, the buying power is still weak and I think it will be difficult for bitcoin prices to continue to recover in the coming days and will soon decline. I believe the bitcoin price will probably be about $ 5300 in the coming days.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:03:27 PM

I usually dont like the technical analysis and dont trust them much because many times they change according to the size of graph you looking at. I know there are lot of theories and stuff behind the technical analysis but most of the time they are not working in the crypto space or at least I have not seen the one becoming reality. As far as your graph is concerned I dont see any useful tips or predictions from it. Im pure fundamental believer and I think that BTC market behaves according to the investors investment! If there are bunch of whales pouring lot of money then surely market moves up. If not then it goes for stagnancy. Same thing with bad news, hacks, and much more! Thats what drives the BTC prices.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:38:41 PM

I usually dont like the technical analysis and dont trust them much because many times they change according to the size of graph you looking at.

In the last months technical analysis has been quite effective actually. It mainly comes down to how there is little to no average joe activity in the market. If you have whales largely abiding by their analysis, and traders as well, this market somewhat looks like how effective stock market analysis is. The triangle breakout not that long ago actually proves that we are now dealing with more capable traders. Another major aspect is that every bottom that we have broken through has made the price test the bottom below in a firm manner. Currently all eyes are pointed at the $5400-$5500 levels....
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:41:04 AM

Great charts you have op but why aren't there any forecasts of a possible price rise from these charts because it makes no sense for a continuous drop as market has to respond positively after a dip ; )

Bitcoin market is not going anywhere but the prices of Bitcoin is kept decreasing and this make people panic about the market. Of course, it is completely common in the crypto market the price variation is very huge and volatile is also very huge. Now Bitcoin price is completely in a downtrend and of course, there is a day for Bitcoin to increase it's price even higher.
The downward trend is worrying which why we need to move away from the old strategies of hodling and try to use bitcoin on an everyday basis to try to stimulate the market to ignite demand
For traders this is the nest opportunity to buy and to collect a lot of coins or in large quantity because the current market charges you very less as we know that the current price is even very less than the average price of the Bitcoin below 10k dollar. The current price is 6.1k dollar which is still a very low price and a trader can easily buy and collect a lot of coins which will benefit in high market.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:07:58 PM

we have some small recovery btc price was able to hold 5800$ and than jump to around 6400$.Lets see what tomorrow  will bring.Looks like most of traders was  watching for 5500$ now probably most is expecting move to 6800$.That is also my expectation

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:47:21 PM

Around the financial markets, the topic of buying gold by many players and the potential collapse of the markets as the reason for going to gold is actively forced. This may be partly so, and in many ways just pumping the gold rate in the future. For us, another moment to remember that the rates of gold and bitcoin are well correlated on the charts, simply put, earlier, when gold grew, bitcoin grew and Vice versa...
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:31:56 PM

we have some small recovery btc price was able to hold 5800$ and than jump to around 6400$.Lets see what tomorrow  will bring.Looks like most of traders was  watching for 5500$ now probably most is expecting move to 6800$.That is also my expectation
That will be a good recover for the bitcoin price i think, in fact most of the investors have already waited for the price to increase too much and still they are holding their bitcoin, i think that now we can expect that the price of bitcoin will get some accelerator and very soon the bitcoin price will be trading above 8000$.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:52:14 PM

That will be a good recover for the bitcoin price i think, in fact most of the investors have already waited for the price to increase too much and still they are holding their bitcoin, i think that now we can expect that the price of bitcoin will get some accelerator and very soon the bitcoin price will be trading above 8000$.
I know that will really happen soon but the problem is we don't know its definite time.So atleast we see already bitcoin price starts to recover and hopefully we will see our investments too also grow.Crypto market is such a volatile one so we should be patient enough in facing all this ups and downs in the market.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS