Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:36:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ARKTUR CRYPTOCURRENCY/FIAT EXCHANGE POW+MN+POS  (Read 3005 times)
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:02:07 PM

Have a lot of exchange running now and i see ARKTUR have almost function of them : POW + POS + MN. The problem here is have any others advantage?
Well, it is quite annoying to know but, apparently, there is only one exchange which you can buy and sell ARKTUR coins named CryptoBridge.
Yes, buy now and hold ART for now and keep staking until the end of your life so your investment would be getting bigger and bigger.
Yes, i agree wiht you, in situation the low value of ETH/BTC now, i think this is good time for make investment at exchange token like Arktur.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:29:15 PM

Well, seems like the Arktur crypto currency has been already listed to one of an exchange name CryptoBridge. Well that great for this. But, for this project, I was wondering when will the project team be able to launched their bounty campaigns or will they be able to have one? I hope they will. If ever, then this will give the supporters a chance to participates and much better for the name of this project to spread in the crypto community.
I think for more better, they should listing at major echange like binance, hitbtc, coinexchange or at leat at some decentralized exchange.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:57:51 AM

Well, seems like the Arktur crypto currency has been already listed to one of an exchange name CryptoBridge. Well that great for this. But, for this project, I was wondering when will the project team be able to launched their bounty campaigns or will they be able to have one? I hope they will. If ever, then this will give the supporters a chance to participates and much better for the name of this project to spread in the crypto community.
I think for more better, they should listing at major echange like binance, hitbtc, coinexchange or at leat at some decentralized exchange.
Well, the problem is, the major exchange you mentioned like Binance and HitBTC was needed so many funds for a coin or token.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:31:17 AM

Well, the problem is, the major exchange you mentioned like Binance and HitBTC was needed so many funds for a coin or token.
So the team really needs to reach much further achievements for its progress. And moreover, it would be much great if the team Arktur will come up with a great marketing strategy to gain the trust and support coming from the users, supporters and serious potential investors. I guess it will took some time for this project to be listed to such some great exchanges that mentioned above since more funds needs to accomplished first.
chickenfacts

Activity: 355

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:42:19 AM

You might be wrong.
Marketing campaigns can spread information of ARKTUR project out, get participations of more investors, building popularity of the project.
However, I don't think it can build up trust rate of the project.
it would be much great if the team Arktur will come up with a great marketing strategy to gain the trust and support coming from the users, supporters and serious potential investors.

It certainly takes time to bring ARKTUR to exchanges.
I guess it will took some time for this project to be listed to such some great exchanges that mentioned above since more funds needs to accomplished first.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:51:16 PM

of course, all these respected exchanges will definitely have a positive impact on the growth of coins. But what do the developers themselves say about this, on which exchanges are they going to place their tokens?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:19:15 PM

Hello team. Can I find out when to start selling tokens? And how can I buy them on the stock exchange or buy from the dealer? Thank you in advance!
you can buy coins on the official exchange of the project. By the way, does the project team consist of only 4 people? Maybe this is not accurate information, but it is written on the official website of the project.
What I do not understand, only 4 people in the team? Most likely this is a mistake and can not be such as then they cope with all this? Working and developing a project is not an easy job, but if they manage four together then I really hope that they have everything according to plan.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:33:39 PM

Hello team. Can I find out when to start selling tokens? And how can I buy them on the stock exchange or buy from the dealer? Thank you in advance!
you can buy coins on the official exchange of the project. By the way, does the project team consist of only 4 people? Maybe this is not accurate information, but it is written on the official website of the project.
What I do not understand, only 4 people in the team? Most likely this is a mistake and can not be such as then they cope with all this? Working and developing a project is not an easy job, but if they manage four together then I really hope that they have everything according to plan.
of course, perhaps the team consists of more people. But I did not see the information about it. I hope the developers will give us more information about their team.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:47:12 PM

of course, perhaps the team consists of more people. But I did not see the information about it. I hope the developers will give us more information about their team.
Strange, really very few people for such a big project. I hope that the administrator will explain to us how the team works in such a small composition.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:32:38 PM

Yeah, the people here need their information about the people of the team so they can fully trust their team by doing the KYC of each member of the team.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:11:33 PM

You can just go to their discord so you can get in touch with them since they were usually inactive in here and active on their discord channel, just go on and ask about it.
jorikrevazov

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:34:40 PM

if this is true, then I think it is a very small number of people for the team to fully organize the project at a high level. maybe some team members do not want to show their faces. but it looks very strange.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:52:02 PM

Strange, really very few people for such a big project. I hope that the administrator will explain to us how the team works in such a small composition.
I think they will have others members, not simple like that. Actually i think we should have more advisors?
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:54:13 PM

project has very big potential! MN ROI now is very good - 4,697 %
https://masternodes.talium.tech/arktur.html
But the requirement have Arktur master node is so high for me. It will not for small investor like me. I only hope that can earn some profit from exchange Wink

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:42:47 AM

project has very big potential! MN ROI now is very good - 4,697 %
https://masternodes.talium.tech/arktur.html
But the requirement have Arktur master node is so high for me. It will not for small investor like me. I only hope that can earn some profit from exchange Wink
Well, yes. To have an ART masternode it's so high price for everyone and cannot be bought for a small investor. But, if you are a big investor then mn is a great chocie.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:28:48 AM

I think they will have others members, not simple like that. Actually i think we should have more advisors?
Of course, maybe the team has a lot of consultants, but we do not know about it. And I think it would be correct if the developers provided us with this information.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:15:34 AM

Of course, maybe the team has a lot of consultants, but we do not know about it. And I think it would be correct if the developers provided us with this information.
There may be many consultants, but two days have passed and no one has ever responded to this question. Maybe of course there are consultants, then they are not very sociable.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:33:09 AM

There may be many consultants, but two days have passed and no one has ever responded to this question. Maybe of course there are consultants, then they are not very sociable.
This is a great and the best PoS coin at the moment while bitcoin has decreasing and keep decreasing these days, it has masternode also.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:36:41 AM

But consultants are not developers who are working on the development of the project. And if they are more than necessary, how can this affect the development of the platform?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:30:20 PM

Very nice project, on my opinion. There is no too much exchanges allowing to trade fiat /crypto pairs and this part gives you great advantage. I believe that Arktur project will have a bright future. Wish good luck to Dev team!
Of course, this function will be useful to many users. In addition, there are not so many platforms that offer similar services. Therefore for me it is very interesting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: