Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:46:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ARKTUR CRYPTOCURRENCY/FIAT EXCHANGE POW+MN+POS  (Read 3005 times)
TonyRaut

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:07:54 PM

Hello team. Can I find out when to start selling tokens? And how can I buy them on the stock exchange or buy from the dealer? Thank you in advance!
you can buy coins on the official exchange of the project. By the way, does the project team consist of only 4 people? Maybe this is not accurate information, but it is written on the official website of the project.
What I do not understand, only 4 people in the team? Most likely this is a mistake and can not be such as then they cope with all this? Working and developing a project is not an easy job, but if they manage four together then I really hope that they have everything according to plan.
of course, perhaps the team consists of more people. But I did not see the information about it. I hope the developers will give us more information about their team.
Yeah, the people here need their information about the people of the team so they can fully trust their team by doing the KYC of each member of the team.
I do not think it's really needed. this verification procedure has become just a habit. and it seems to me that it only allows you to squeeze out a large number of project participants.

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nikki4

Activity: 496

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:18:42 PM

Very nice project, on my opinion. There is no too much exchanges allowing to trade fiat /crypto pairs and this part gives you great advantage. I believe that Arktur project will have a bright future. Wish good luck to Dev team!
Of course, this function will be useful to many users. In addition, there are not so many platforms that offer similar services. Therefore for me it is very interesting.
Well that is indeed true that there are many functions of the Arktur project that will bring a great help to the people of the crypto currency community, since this project, the Arktur is a crypto currency or fiat exchange. Isn't it finds interesting since many people are looking for this kind of project. Hopefully this will grow even more.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:03:28 PM

At first, this project are proving its potential and great capabilites to the crypto currency community, and now the people saw that characteristics of the Arktur project. Great job to the team working on this project. They keep on gaining the people that truely trust and supports Arktur community.
Yes, this kind of project must be seen by a lot of people around the world since this project is a great project which gives a lot of profit.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:20:26 PM

30 분 안에 우리 지역 사회가 여분의 동전을받을 수있는 거대한 에어 드롭을 만들 것입니다. 나는 이것이 모든 ppl을 위해 꽤 공정 할 것이라고 여기에서 생각한다! 나는 이것이 당신의 손실을 어떻게 든 보상 할 수 있기를 바랍니다.

마침내! ARKTUR 동전은 CB에 있습니다 - https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.ART_BRIDGE.BTC 인내심을 가져 주셔서 감사합니다!
친애하는!
I don't know what are you trying to say but I'm gonna tell that this is too good for the project since they have a lot of supports especially from Korea!
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:17:30 PM

What happen with our telegram group? I have joined it but only 1 members T.T. Someone can let me know why?

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:30:45 PM

What is your purpose of releasing this coin and what problem do you want to solve?
Do you read the title and ARKTUR whitepaper before make comments? For kindly, this is exchange coins and you see easily the main purpose at title : fiat exchange with POW+ Master Nodes + POS.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:42:34 AM

I like the concept of this business! Classy vision, cognitive job, a rather interesting logo.
Yeah, I really love how this project work and likely this project is going to the moon rather going to go down and dumped moreover.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:47:15 AM

Hello team. Can I find out when to start selling tokens? And how can I buy them on the stock exchange or buy from the dealer? Thank you in advance!
you can buy coins on the official exchange of the project. By the way, does the project team consist of only 4 people? Maybe this is not accurate information, but it is written on the official website of the project.
What I do not understand, only 4 people in the team? Most likely this is a mistake and can not be such as then they cope with all this? Working and developing a project is not an easy job, but if they manage four together then I really hope that they have everything according to plan.
of course, perhaps the team consists of more people. But I did not see the information about it. I hope the developers will give us more information about their team.
Strange, really very few people for such a big project. I hope that the administrator will explain to us how the team works in such a small composition.
I think they will have others members, not simple like that. Actually i think we should have more advisors?
But consultants are not developers who are working on the development of the project. And if they are more than necessary, how can this affect the development of the platform?
You correctly noted that consultants are not developers at all, they do not bear any responsibility to users and investors. So later it will be clear to us when the team updates the information about the development team.
nikki4

Activity: 496

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:50:19 AM

It seems like I am not the only one that get found of interest to this project. Well, it is really true that the Arktur project has a nice concept and ideas integrated to gain and attract more users, supporters and investors. Well if this project will keep its momentum then it will be no doubt become one of the popular crypto currency/fiat exchange here in the crypto world.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:35:16 AM

30 분 안에 우리 지역 사회가 여분의 동전을받을 수있는 거대한 에어 드롭을 만들 것입니다. 나는 이것이 모든 ppl을 위해 꽤 공정 할 것이라고 여기에서 생각한다! 나는 이것이 당신의 손실을 어떻게 든 보상 할 수 있기를 바랍니다.

마침내! ARKTUR 동전은 CB에 있습니다 - https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.ART_BRIDGE.BTC 인내심을 가져 주셔서 감사합니다!
친애하는!
This is an English branch. You can translate it into English and ask your question again. Because no one will answer you here.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:41:41 AM

Strange, really very few people for such a big project. I hope that the administrator will explain to us how the team works in such a small composition.
I think they will have others members, not simple like that. Actually i think we should have more advisors?
But consultants are not developers who are working on the development of the project. And if they are more than necessary, how can this affect the development of the platform?
You correctly noted that consultants are not developers at all, they do not bear any responsibility to users and investors. So later it will be clear to us when the team updates the information about the development team.
So later, the team Arktur will get us updated regarding their progress on the development of this project? The only thing we can do for now to this project is patiently wait to them. Well if that's the case then it will be a good looking forward for this project.
developers need to update information about their team, so that all supporters understand who they are dealing with. I think developers should do this as soon as possible.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:20:37 AM

친애하는!
This is an English branch. You can translate it into English and ask your question again. Because no one will answer you here.
Yes, but, it is a good thing that newcomers are coming in from the worldwide and I'd love to see how many are them in Discord!
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:19:24 AM

Good day all! I suppose that this idea is rather a gainful investment currently!
Yeah, why not? They have a great and active (in discord) developer. They can fast response while in discord, so make sure you aren't late to buy some!
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:38:58 PM

I here that we will have plan for listing at external exchange and it will be one of major exchange, it is right?

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:47:53 PM

I here that we will have plan for listing at external exchange and it will be one of major exchange, it is right?
Where you get this information? Actually ARKTUR is itself exchange. But when they get listing at some big exchange, maybe will have some effect to their value.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:49:26 PM

Where you get this information? Actually ARKTUR is itself exchange. But when they get listing at some big exchange, maybe will have some effect to their value.
Yes, indeed. But no, cryptobridge is the biggest exchange and the greatest exchange for a coin like this, listing on a major exchange isn't great.
hxmsam

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:51:58 PM

Hello team, I can not find information about the distribution of tokens, or will you not do this? Only sale?
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:58:07 PM

Hello team, I can not find information about the distribution of tokens, or will you not do this? Only sale?
I may be wrong, but I think that the distribution of tokens will begin after the end of sales. Basically it always happens that way. But I hope the developers still answer this question.
hxmsam

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:37:50 AM

I may be wrong, but I think that the distribution of tokens will begin after the end of sales. Basically it always happens that way. But I hope the developers still answer this question.
Thank you, but so far no one answered me. I'll wait until the administrators answer me. If it will be in the end, then how much should you wait?
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:43:59 AM

Thank you, but so far no one answered me. I'll wait until the administrators answer me. If it will be in the end, then how much should you wait?
I'm also waiting for a response from the developers to this question. But unfortunately the team here is not very active and probably we will wait for the reaction of the team for a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: