Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:27:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ARKTUR CRYPTOCURRENCY/FIAT EXCHANGE POW+MN+POS  (Read 3005 times)
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:46:30 AM

Hello team, I can not find information about the distribution of tokens, or will you not do this? Only sale?
I may be wrong, but I think that the distribution of tokens will begin after the end of sales. Basically it always happens that way. But I hope the developers still answer this question.
Thank you, but so far no one answered me. I'll wait until the administrators answer me. If it will be in the end, then how much should you wait?
I'm also waiting for a response from the developers to this question. But unfortunately the team here is not very active and probably we will wait for the reaction of the team for a long time.
Just go to their discord group channel so you can expect the team was active and fastly response all your curious and great questions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:18:38 AM

Hello team, I can not find information about the distribution of tokens, or will you not do this? Only sale?
I may be wrong, but I think that the distribution of tokens will begin after the end of sales. Basically it always happens that way. But I hope the developers still answer this question.
Thank you, but so far no one answered me. I'll wait until the administrators answer me. If it will be in the end, then how much should you wait?
I'm also waiting for a response from the developers to this question. But unfortunately the team here is not very active and probably we will wait for the reaction of the team for a long time.
Also noticed this. Maybe they forgot that they can not only support the project, but also ask newcomers questions, I've been watching the project for several days and so far I have not seen any changes.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:38:53 AM

Hello!

I think that the project will rise and evolve in the future.

Transactions are fast and i can change ART to BTC and vice versa. Looking forward to have a MN and make some money.
I see that you are quite new. Have you visited the official website of the project? Have you become familiar with the platform that will be launched?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:40:53 AM

Hello!

I think that the project will rise and evolve in the future.

Transactions are fast and i can change ART to BTC and vice versa. Looking forward to have a MN and make some money.
I see that you are quite new. Have you visited the official website of the project? Have you become familiar with the platform that will be launched?
of course, the first step is to get acquainted with all the information that is in the white paper of the project, as well as on the official website.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:25:41 PM

This is normally at almost projects. I think he want mention to the distribution token for operation activity at here?

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:53:07 PM

This is a great ICO. I will surely join in. I will participate both as an investor and a bounty hunter. Im sure there are lots of benefits to gain from this. First off, im going to try to get more fill on the project.
Well, good job. And I think we are have right decision at this project. They don't have unique idea, but the team have good efforts for building one of best exchange platform for crypto currency community.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:28:01 PM

Well this is a great project. The Arktur project has a good concepts and ideas integrated to make up a good platform. Well this crypto currency or fiat exchange will bring a good impact to the community if and only if the team will keep its good performance, but for now, the team should keep us all updated since there are really so many people waiting for their answers.
Indeed. This is a very good project and a trustful project. What else, they have a great team which can keep active in their discord.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:54:23 PM

Yes, because, this is not an ICO or either an ITO. You can buy it on CryptoBridge so you can be a part of the community.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:10:08 PM

This is a great ICO. I will surely join in. I will participate both as an investor and a bounty hunter. Im sure there are lots of benefits to gain from this. First off, im going to try to get more fill on the project.
Well, good job. And I think we are have right decision at this project. They don't have unique idea, but the team have good efforts for building one of best exchange platform for crypto currency community.
Of course, definitely. We have a great decision to choose to stay in here as a great community even if they were not having such a unique idea! I'll be having a great opportunity to buy some tomorrow because it is still cheap.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:45:44 AM

Of course, definitely. We have a great decision to choose to stay in here as a great community even if they were not having such a unique idea! I'll be having a great opportunity to buy some tomorrow because it is still cheap.
Well, every projects has its own uniqueness. If we will looked over this project, it will create a greater impact to crypto currency community since for now, I can see a good potential that the Arktur hold to keep standing here in the crypto world. Let's see what will be the next actions of the team.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Servantus

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:30:04 AM

Cannot find out if it is the ICO Huh I thought, it is classic cryptocoin
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:16:03 PM

Cannot find out if it is the ICO Huh I thought, it is classic cryptocoin
It is interesting that the official website of the project has no information about sales, when they start or when they end. Here you need the help of a project manager who will answer this question.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:50:40 PM

Can you tell me how much is the price for 1 ART, please? I couldn't load the CryptoBridge page, it just appears nothing.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:39:17 PM

The Arktur project is kind of interesting project for me. Well, it continuously shows it potential and capabilities to this crypto currency community as it only proves itself to be worth trusting by the crowd. If the team keep up its good performance then this Arktur crypto currency/fiat exchange will become much known in here.
I'm pleasantly surprised at how you talk about the project, I like that the team has such support from users who can participate in the project. So you can not let the team relax and work on!
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:55:53 PM

Hopefully, ART going to be the greatest Masternode coin in the world. Just a suggestion, what if they make a marketplace for goods which using ART for the only payment? So it can decrease a dump attempt in the market and stabilize the price.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:51:00 PM

Most likely it will be, we will wait, but how many are not known. But the team is active in the chat, you need to go there and ask questions there, I hope to get an answer.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:57:57 PM

Hopefully, ART going to be the greatest Masternode coin in the world. Just a suggestion, what if they make a marketplace for goods which using ART for the only payment? So it can decrease a dump attempt in the market and stabilize the price.
One can and do not doubt that the project will be successful, the only thing is that there is no administrator who could support the conversation, and it would be much more active and more interesting to communicate.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:31:22 PM

One can and do not doubt that the project will be successful, the only thing is that there is no administrator who could support the conversation, and it would be much more active and more interesting to communicate.
Well, there is no such a thing that the project will definitely be successful someday since it is just a Masternode coin, if they were sold all their MN then it is their success.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:30:50 PM

indeed, there is a lack of opinion or answers from the project administrator. It would be nice if he still appears here and helped us in the discussion of the project.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:33:25 PM

PERFECT! This is what they were gonna need to stop dumping from the WEAK HODLER and marketplace is another reason to buy their coins for some goods in the marketplace, I WISH IT CAN BE TRUE MAN!.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: