Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:12:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ARKTUR CRYPTOCURRENCY/FIAT EXCHANGE POW+MN+POS  (Read 3005 times)
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:01:26 PM

One can and do not doubt that the project will be successful, the only thing is that there is no administrator who could support the conversation, and it would be much more active and more interesting to communicate.
Well, there is no such a thing that the project will definitely be successful someday since it is just a Masternode coin, if they were sold all their MN then it is their success.
What I do not really understand you, you mean that it is impossible to guess whether the project will be successful or not? If so, then I agree, because any project can be successful at the beginning, and then it dies dramatically, from such a finals no one is insured.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:29:36 PM
Merited by iwasneverhere (1)

One can and do not doubt that the project will be successful, the only thing is that there is no administrator who could support the conversation, and it would be much more active and more interesting to communicate.
Well, there is no such a thing that the project will definitely be successful someday since it is just a Masternode coin, if they were sold all their MN then it is their success.
What I do not really understand you, you mean that it is impossible to guess whether the project will be successful or not? If so, then I agree, because any project can be successful at the beginning, and then it dies dramatically, from such a finals no one is insured.
Masternode coin usually have a really bad future these days because people keep dumping more and more until it has no value.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:19:48 PM

Looking forward to getting my ARKTUR lets get this on some large exchanges
It will be soon, now we only can buy it at CryptoBridge exchange. And so easily that, at this time the price of ARKT so small for invest.
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:55:16 PM

Looking forward to getting my ARKTUR lets get this on some large exchanges
It will be soon, now we only can buy it at CryptoBridge exchange. And so easily that, at this time the price of ARKT so small for invest.
I just be hoping that they came into Binance or any major exchange like Bittrex or even Cryptopia so they can get more value and volume.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:55:24 PM

Masternode coin usually have a really bad future these days because people keep dumping more and more until it has no value.
I don't think so. In my opinion, it is depend on so what project ecosystem have strong and this coin will be popular from crypto community or not.
KingDome

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:06:58 PM

After it hit 800 satoshis price 8 hours ago I bought some of ARTs and it bounces back to 1290 satoshis price now  Smiley Now I can sleep well tonight guys
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:59:48 PM

After it hit 800 satoshis price 8 hours ago I bought some of ARTs and it bounces back to 1290 satoshis price now  Smiley Now I can sleep well tonight guys

How much you invested at ARTs? And how volume of ARTs you bought for change price from 800 -> 1290 satoshies?

JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:04:25 PM

With high ROI after block 2000 for first Master nodes. So hard for make the value of ARKT increasing after this period. How the team handle dump problem?
Levyathan

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:19:48 AM

With high ROI after block 2000 for first Master nodes. So hard for make the value of ARKT increasing after this period. How the team handle dump problem?
I just think about a lottery but the ticket payment is on ARTs. So, after the lottery has ended, all ARTs will be burned.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:30:29 AM

I just think about a lottery but the ticket payment is on ARTs. So, after the lottery has ended, all ARTs will be burned.
That was a good idea to make the price even stabilize, a lottery huh? I'll suggest them on Discord channel and I'll get back in here once I got the reply.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:09:05 AM

That was a good idea to make the price even stabilize, a lottery huh? I'll suggest them on Discord channel and I'll get back in here once I got the reply.
Well that indeed is great suggestion for this project. I'll support you there buddy, since I was also a part of the Discord channel of the Arktur project. Hopefully the team will have a positive feedback from it.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:15:25 AM

The attached price chart shows that ARKTUR has almost hit its bottoms, and will bounce back considerably sooner or later.
Of course, it takes time to get fully recover from serious drops.
That is life here in the crypto currency community. Well, the ARKTUR will really get high again, and no doubt that. Especially now that this project has so many users as the days goes by. Gaining the trust from the crowd will fuel this project.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:44:56 PM

This is a new electronic currency used in the electronic money exchange service quickly, safely and at low fees. ARKTUR technology can be said that advanced technology will be the choice for investors. I hope more in ARKTUR.
I also think that the idea of ​​the project is able to interest many investors. In any case, I will follow how the project will develop in the future.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:45:55 PM

Their idea is quite investing in my view! In right mind business, pretty good approach!
Are you planning to invest in the project? I already bought a token, because I saw the schedule, because the price began to grow rapidly. I hope she continues to grow.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:01:53 PM

I heaar at ARKTUR discords that we will listed at coinmarketcap asap. This will be good chance for make value of ARKTUR have increasing?
I knew a coin named OPC, they have had a tremendous increment in the price, approximately 500x of their current price before cmc listing.

How is that even related to this coin though, also that is one hundred percent a pump and a dump obviously cause no coin pumps like that so easily lol
of course, now we can only guess how the price of coins will behave in the future. It remains only to hope that the price increase will be rapid and stable.
Actually at almost project, we need more stably. But at the first time, almost have dump and pump action for manipulation price.
Do you think that such an active price increase occurred not so much that we started buying a token so much? And just manipulation?
engrawaz

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:23:32 PM

Thought this was just another masternode and will be dumped due to inflation.

The fiat exchange is being worked on and tbh it is much-needed service at these times. the team shows signs of development on the exchange sure it was delayed for a bit but the team kept active explaining their situation.

There is still a lot of work to be done to make the exchange as intuitive to normal users, the progress and communication the team presented so far shows their competence to finish the project.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:53:22 PM

The attached price chart shows that ARKTUR has almost hit its bottoms, and will bounce back considerably sooner or later.
That is life here in the crypto currency community. Well, the ARKTUR will really get high again, and no doubt that. Especially now that this project has so many users as the days goes by. Gaining the trust from the crowd will fuel this project.
Quite not a bad schedule, it is clear how the activity in tokens begins to grow, so they are bought, not just because the price began to grow.
KingDome

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:50:40 PM

Great project no one should miss out on. The Devs are always working hard. If you join the discord they are always ready to help and answer every question. Friendly community comes with this fantastic FIAT EXCHANGE POW+MN+POS. Get in before it is to late and this wonderful project flies off.
This is my lovely project that will always give a great community prize and reward, just go check their discord for more information.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:06:08 PM

STRONG Team, the exchange pleases, all the best exchanges!
The exchange in which you can trade ART is currently here: https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.ART_BRIDGE.BTC.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:46:14 PM

Quite not a bad schedule, it is clear how the activity in tokens begins to grow, so they are bought, not just because the price began to grow.
Looks like they went crazy until they bought more ARTs to stake in the wallet, what a lucky guy you bought it in 800 price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: