Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:18:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ARKTUR CRYPTOCURRENCY/FIAT EXCHANGE POW+MN+POS  (Read 3005 times)
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:37:40 PM

Hello team, I can not find information about the distribution of tokens, or will you not do this? Only sale?
I may be wrong, but I think that the distribution of tokens will begin after the end of sales. Basically it always happens that way. But I hope the developers still answer this question.
Thank you, but so far no one answered me. I'll wait until the administrators answer me. If it will be in the end, then how much should you wait?
I'm also waiting for a response from the developers to this question. But unfortunately the team here is not very active and probably we will wait for the reaction of the team for a long time.
Most likely it will be, we will wait, but how many are not known. But the team is active in the chat, you need to go there and ask questions there, I hope to get an answer.
What chat are you talking about? Is it the Project's Telegram channel or some other social network in which you can talk to the development team?
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:41:02 PM

I heaar at ARKTUR discords that we will listed at coinmarketcap asap. This will be good chance for make value of ARKTUR have increasing?
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:46:28 PM

Hello team, I can not find information about the distribution of tokens, or will you not do this? Only sale?
Yes, because, this is not an ICO or either an ITO. You can buy it on CryptoBridge so you can be a part of the community.
Maybe have some problems with this exchange CryptoBridge to buy more ARKT, but i think everything will be ok soon.

ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:37:30 AM

I may be wrong, but I think that the distribution of tokens will begin after the end of sales. Basically it always happens that way. But I hope the developers still answer this question.
Thank you, but so far no one answered me. I'll wait until the administrators answer me. If it will be in the end, then how much should you wait?
I'm also waiting for a response from the developers to this question. But unfortunately the team here is not very active and probably we will wait for the reaction of the team for a long time.
Most likely it will be, we will wait, but how many are not known. But the team is active in the chat, you need to go there and ask questions there, I hope to get an answer.
What chat are you talking about? Is it the Project's Telegram channel or some other social network in which you can talk to the development team?
The Arktur project has a Discord, and I think that what he meant for you. The members are really active to extend their help each and everyone in the Discord. Well better to join us there. There are so many announcements and updates to be there.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:10:31 AM

I heaar at ARKTUR discords that we will listed at coinmarketcap asap. This will be good chance for make value of ARKTUR have increasing?
I knew a coin named OPC, they have had a tremendous increment in the price, approximately 500x of their current price before cmc listing.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:04:05 AM

THE HECKK WITH THE PEOPLE WHO SOLD IN BELOW 1K SATS, it is a horrible thing as you know ART DOESN't deserve below 1k sats. don't sell much as possible as the price is stable, weakhands.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:04:39 AM

Whether it is possible to learn in more detail about the POS system? How will it be realized in masternode coin? These 2 algorithms can be compatible? How it is possible?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:37:04 AM

Whether it is possible to learn in more detail about the POS system? How will it be realized in masternode coin? These 2 algorithms can be compatible? How it is possible?
Seems you don't know about the PoS system, it is cleared and stated in the OP about the PoS system, okay? You can also check their website or their whitepaper here:
https://arktur.cc/
https://arktur.cc/Arktur_Coin_White_Paper.pdf
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:57:19 AM

Seems you don't know about the PoS system, it is cleared and stated in the OP about the PoS system, okay? You can also check their website or their whitepaper here:
https://arktur.cc/
https://arktur.cc/Arktur_Coin_White_Paper.pdf
thank you sir! I will read more documents about the whitepaper to learn more about how does this pos coin work, im really interested in a pos coin and i wanted to try.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:07:20 PM

80% masternode reward I think it was too much for just one masternode, the masternode users can dump the coin at any time. Is it possible to change the masternode reward to stabilize the price?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:09:43 PM

I knew a coin named OPC, they have had a tremendous increment in the price, approximately 500x of their current price before cmc listing.
in fact, these are very good indicators. I hope these coins will also go up well in the future. In any case, the project has every chance of this happening.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:23:02 PM

80% masternode reward I think it was too much for just one masternode, the masternode users can dump the coin at any time. Is it possible to change the masternode reward to stabilize the price?
I do not think that the situation will change much if the development team still changes the amount of rewards. Perhaps this is a special trick to attract users' attention and increase investor activity.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:33:24 PM

Of course, if the token points to sites that confirm their value, it always raises the price even without going to the exchange. We can see a good price increase.
prowellG

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:18:06 PM

The rewards are becoming less from this point, as things move forward price should go up again.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:26:21 PM

At now, if i don't have any mistake, thei price is only ~ 1k per each. Good time to investing and waiting listed at CMC for bump.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:36:01 PM

How is that even related to this coin though, also that is one hundred percent a pump and a dump obviously cause no coin pumps like that so easily lol
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:02:17 PM

How is that even related to this coin though, also that is one hundred percent a pump and a dump obviously cause no coin pumps like that so easily lol
of course, now we can only guess how the price of coins will behave in the future. It remains only to hope that the price increase will be rapid and stable.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:24:19 PM

of course, now we can only guess how the price of coins will behave in the future. It remains only to hope that the price increase will be rapid and stable.
Actually at almost project, we need more stably. But at the first time, almost have dump and pump action for manipulation price.

hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:52:28 PM

In any that will be convenient for you, they have an active chat in Discord and active chat in telegram, you can write where you are registered.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:01:11 PM

In any that will be convenient for you, they have an active chat in Discord and active chat in telegram, you can write where you are registered.
Indeed. They need to suppose to be active in discord and have a telegram group so they can get interact to more people in telegram.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: