Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:26:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] COLLEGICOIN: FORK Done / New wallets (including MacOS)  (Read 22621 times)
CryptoCoinKev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:12:01 AM

FORK done / New wallets (including MacOS and Linux ARM)

THE TIME HAS COME!!!! The new wallets are finally here. Please note that we are still working on some final things, so this change to get everything swapped will be phased in over the next week or so. The new wallets are ready, and can be downloaded on our website: http://www.collegicoin.com/#wallets. If you notice, the Windows 64 bit wallet isn't ready as we need to finish compiling it. It will hopefully be available sometime tomorrow. In the meantime, if you have 64 bit windows, you can use the 32 bit version. We still are working to get the pools back online, so for the time being you can only solo mine.

To solo mine,  go to the debug console and type setgenerate true. If you want to select the number of cores/threads, just type setgenerate true #, with # being the number of cores/threads you wish you use.

We hope to have the coin swap website up within the next few days, and hope to have Graviex back up in the next week or so. Graviex will be swapping coins out for anyone who is holding them in their Graviex account.

We know there are still some things to be finished, but hope this shows the hard work the team has been putting in behind the scenes.

Sincerely, The Collegicoin Development Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
essolion73

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 12:19:54 PM

Code:
-a x16r -o stratum+tcp://essomining.tech:3636 -u <Your-Collegicoin-Wallet> -p c=CLG 

Pool up and running on new chain and wallet.

Payouts every 2 hours, 0.1% fee
cash0268888

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:30:08 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 11:44:20 AM by cash0268888

FORK done / New wallets (including MacOS and Linux ARM)

THE TIME HAS COME!!!! The new wallets are finally here. Please note that we are still working on some final things, so this change to get everything swapped will be phased in over the next week or so. The new wallets are ready, and can be downloaded on our website: http://www.collegicoin.com/#wallets. If you notice, the Windows 64 bit wallet isn't ready as we need to finish compiling it. It will hopefully be available sometime tomorrow. In the meantime, if you have 64 bit windows, you can use the 32 bit version. We still are working to get the pools back online, so for the time being you can only solo mine.

To solo mine,  go to the debug console and type setgenerate true. If you want to select the number of cores/threads, just type setgenerate true #, with # being the number of cores/threads you wish you use.

We hope to have the coin swap website up within the next few days, and hope to have Graviex back up in the next week or so. Graviex will be swapping coins out for anyone who is holding them in their Graviex account.

We know there are still some things to be finished, but hope this shows the hard work the team has been putting in behind the scenes.

Sincerely, The Collegicoin Development Team

Great project. Good team!
thecryptominerpool

Activity: 160
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 02:51:16 PM

CLG has been added to our pool - come join us!!

• YIIMP based
  • HTTPS secure website
  • No registration required!!
  • Payouts every hour
  • 0.75% pool fee

The Crypto Miner Pool

Miner code
  • -a x16r -o stratum+tcp://usa.thecryptominerpool.com:3636 -u MINER_ADDRESS -p c=CLG

September giveaway!!
The prize for September is one brand new Asrock H110 Pro+ motherboard - https://www.asrock.com/MB/Intel/H110%20Pro%20BTC+/
The item will be shipped free to one random miner at the start of October. Winner to be announced on discord.

October giveaway!!
The prize for October is one brand new EVGA 1300W G2 power supply - https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=120-g2-1300-xr
The item will be shipped free to one random miner at the start of November. Winner to be announced on discord.

pacamobradillo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:13:45 AM

As I check your explore at this address : http://explorer.collegicoin.com/ your chain already start? and I think it work very fluent.
Where can I trade your coin brother?
mallmanator

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:37:55 AM

As I check your explore at this address : http://explorer.collegicoin.com/ your chain already start? and I think it work very fluent.
Where can I trade your coin brother?

graviex has it
Gongolo

Activity: 374
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:44:20 AM

CLG has been added to https://letsmine.it
0.5% low fee
miner command line:
-a x16r -o stratum+tcp://letsmine.it:3636 -u YourWallet -p c=CLG
toogoody

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:21:46 PM

List of Collegicoin mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/collegicoin
cash0268888

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:42:08 AM

(CLG) is officially listed on http://Masternodes.online ! Please check out our page and get your #masternode started before the price goes up!
https://masternodes.online/currencies/CLG/
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:10:46 PM

because there has been a failure in CLG, a problem of them, everything that was mined yesterday is not going to pay, and over the miners call us liars when we teach what we mine.

I have proposed to mine this currency with losses and to drop its price in the next few days. So if you have an MN leave it, if you want to set up an MN, do not do it, and if you want to buy cheap, I will sell graviex at the sale price, whatever the price, the lower the better.

Since they do not take responsibility and put the miners in doubt, I will have to cause a fall in prices with my farm. If they do not pay their faults, in the end all users of the currency with losses will pay.
mallmanator

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:26:07 PM

because there has been a failure in CLG, a problem of them, everything that was mined yesterday is not going to pay, and over the miners call us liars when we teach what we mine.

I have proposed to mine this currency with losses and to drop its price in the next few days. So if you have an MN leave it, if you want to set up an MN, do not do it, and if you want to buy cheap, I will sell graviex at the sale price, whatever the price, the lower the better.

Since they do not take responsibility and put the miners in doubt, I will have to cause a fall in prices with my farm. If they do not pay their faults, in the end all users of the currency with losses will pay.

I can confirm this person is a scammer and lying.  He tried to claim he should be rewarded the full block rewards for every coin mined in the last 24 hours due to a pool having orphans and is now threatening to maliciously attack the project.  He already attempted a 51% attack today and got caught amd banned so ease be careful with this user.  Feel free to visit the Collegicoin discord to see his posts in main-chat
trucobit

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:57:23 PM

I just completely deleted one of my accounts in your pool, I do not recommend using the official pool, because when you do not agree with them in Discord, they go and erase all the coins won
http://pool.collegicoin.com/?address=CNbngk3827Q21tsM3XW8ETGDcv6AF2eL4W

Apart from that they are not responsible for paying for their failure and leave the miners without solution, if you complain they delete the account.

Well, it will be a question to put 1 rig in each pool and use a proxy, so you will not know where I am.

But imagine that by complaining, all the coins are erased and also by a problem of yesterday, owners of CGL and POOL, refuse to pay for their responsibility.

Hence my motivation to do this. And that I have deleted the account with more than 1000 coins, shows what kind of people and developer carry that currency. For me it is something personal, sell as cheap as possible and drop the price.
trucobit

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:04:36 PM

I can confirm this person is a scammer and lying.  He tried to claim he should be rewarded the full block rewards for every coin mined in the last 24 hours due to a pool having orphans and is now threatening to maliciously attack the project.  He already attempted a 51% attack today and got caught amd banned so ease be careful with this user.  Feel free to visit the Collegicoin discord to see his posts in main-chat
You are a liar and also a swindler.
If the currency has a fault and the pool where mino is owned by the currency, to me that I pay what I have mined. Your problems are not my problems.

I have only said that since they are not going to pay me what is owed to me, and they even delete other accounts, I will try to make the price fall by selling to the cheapest buyer.

Welcome to the world of supply and demand. That's not threatening, I'm going to sell cheap.
Since you do not care about the miners, and that your problems should not be suffered by others. Work more and better so that such failures do not happen.

I use awesome miner which undermines by self profit the most profitable, if they have a problem, take responsibility and do not ask for forgiveness without paying the coins they owe.

Anyone can see my comments on Bitcointalk and see if I am a troll or a Scammer. I'm just saying that I'm going to sell to the cheapest buyer and I will not mine in your pool because they abuse your power and they'll erase your accounts, that says a lot about the developer.

I am free to mine as much as I want and sell at market price or place an order. But these people do not like to sell at market price, since they do not look for the miner, the miner will not look for the currency.

and I repeat, your problems are not my problems. If it was 8 or 10 hours working badly if strato and its blockchain, it's your problem and it's not my problem. And that the failure has been so long, shows the little work they are doing in CLG. that with a value of 16 satochis, is more dead than alive
trucobit

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:13:27 PM

You are exaggerating by saying that I have been attacking 51%, that denotes how young and ignorant you are. That I have more hash power than all of you together and that 80% of the blocks take me, does not mean that I am attacking. I'm mining to sell and that's it. And I will sell at the price I want.

So stop saying nonsense, and look at my history in Bitcointalk to know who you are talking to, you only have 2 posts and you are admin of the CLG discord.

There were no orphans, in fact there were no orphans, but his strato was 90 minutes late due to the high quality of the programmer. You are just an admin, a person who believes something by being admin in a group and does not know how to undermine, but if you say 51% accusing like an ignorant.

The fact that I have deleted the new account and the fact that I mined yesterday did not pay, and this same post. They make the interest fall for their currency, seeing what kind of people are those who administer it.

I think it is in the general interest of all Bitcointalk users that one can freely express what is happening with a coin. And right now CLG is a currency that does not pay, that if they make a mistake they do not pay and if you complain they overwrite you the account and the coins. That is CLG, censorship and they do not want to pay for their mistakes.

Since they are the creators of the currency and mine in their official pool, the only responsible are them. If I had mined elsewhere, my claim would not make sense.
mallmanator

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:24:34 PM

You are exaggerating by saying that I have been attacking 51%, that denotes how young and ignorant you are. That I have more hash power than all of you together and that 80% of the blocks take me, does not mean that I am attacking. I'm mining to sell and that's it. And I will sell at the price I want.

So stop saying nonsense, and look at my history in Bitcointalk to know who you are talking to, you only have 2 posts and you are admin of the CLG discord.

There were no orphans, in fact there were no orphans, but his strato was 90 minutes late due to the high quality of the programmer. You are just an admin, a person who believes something by being admin in a group and does not know how to undermine, but if you say 51% accusing like an ignorant.

The fact that I have deleted the new account and the fact that I mined yesterday did not pay, and this same post. They make the interest fall for their currency, seeing what kind of people are those who administer it.

I think it is in the general interest of all Bitcointalk users that one can freely express what is happening with a coin. And right now CLG is a currency that does not pay, that if they make a mistake they do not pay and if you complain they overwrite you the account and the coins. That is CLG, censorship and they do not want to pay for their mistakes.

Since they are the creators of the currency and mine in their official pool, the only responsible are them. If I had mined elsewhere, my claim would not make sense.

As you have stated time and again your intent is to destroy this project because you don't like it and something happened to you that didn't happen to others. So if you want to mine a bunch of coins and try to destroy the project by selling them for one Satoshi go ahead and expose yourself as the attacker that you truly are. Thanks for your understanding my friend.  You have exposed yourself here just as you have on the coins Discord Channel. I'm pretty sure you're making it obvious that your opinion doesn't matter and that you don't know what you're talking about
trucobit

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:53:42 PM

As you have stated time and again your intent is to destroy this project because you don't like it and something happened to you that didn't happen to others. So if you want to mine a bunch of coins and try to destroy the project by selling them for one Satoshi go ahead and expose yourself as the attacker that you truly are. Thanks for your understanding my friend.  You have exposed yourself here just as you have on the coins Discord Channel. I'm pretty sure you're making it obvious that your opinion doesn't matter and that you don't know what you're talking about

I do not want to destroy the project, I just want to mine and sell the best page. Pay more and will not lower the price.

I repeat, that CLG your official pool that you use worked badly. Is that my fault? Well, no. If it did not fail, it would have mined another coin. But you have taken 10 hours of my time from some equipment valued at $ 30,000, every minute is gold. If you are wrong and decide not to pay for your mistake, someone like me can freely decide to mine and mine, selling at the lowest price.

If you have not been responsible, now suffer its consequences, also mine and sell at the lowest price, is what we do every day GPU miners, so I do nothing special.

Right now your currency is not profitable to mine, but I'll see if it's mine or not, or I'm mining, I do not know. And I will sell at the sale price. In all this there is nothing illegal or illegal. Unlike you who have a problem for hours, you would be partying, and then the problem will affect the miners, telling them that they will not pay. ASi anyone can have a pool, if not responsible for anything. As in the shitcoin CLG, they do not want to be responsible, because I am in my right to mine and sell, without paranoia of 51% that is to be very ignorant and alarmist.

And you know what ?, The more you talk the more I'll answer, and the longer the post will be on the top of Bitcointalk, and the more damage you'll do to the coin.
trucobit

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:00:55 PM

I think that mining at the top and selling at a market price is not illegal. IF the market is going down in price, put higher offers and I will sell them.

No one is going to come to tell me what I have to undermine. I do not say selling a satochi. I will sell at the current price 16, I will fall to 15, I will continue selling and so on until it reaches 10 satochis.

And I repeat, I only sell and sell, I do not deceive anyone and I keep anyone's coins, nor do I erase the account with coins to anyone as you have done.

Sell ​​and sell, it is not to destroy the currency. The coin is already very low by itself, will fall shortly and I will regret it, I do not like this situation, but either cheat me and then call me Scam because I claim my coins. If they have a failure, do as anyone who has a business, take responsibility and pay, and do whatever it takes to keep it from happening again. You have only stopped paying the miners for their ineptitude and not being attentive to their work.

I will mine and sell, there is nothing illegal in that. If that bothers you, having paid what I owed and not having deleted one of the accounts of the pool this afternoon. What fault do I have if I make 500-800 coins an hour? for that I invested the money.
mallmanator

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:11:53 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2018, 10:26:20 PM by mallmanator

I can confirm this person is a scammer and lying.  He tried to claim he should be rewarded the full block rewards for every coin mined in the last 24 hours due to a pool having orphans and is now threatening to maliciously attack the project.  He already attempted a 51% attack today and got caught amd banned so ease be careful with this user.  Feel free to visit the Collegicoin discord to see his posts in main-chat

I think that mining at the top and selling at a market price is not illegal. IF the market is going down in price, put higher offers and I will sell them.

No one is going to come to tell me what I have to undermine. I do not say selling a satochi. I will sell at the current price 16, I will fall to 15, I will continue selling and so on until it reaches 10 satochis.

And I repeat, I only sell and sell, I do not deceive anyone and I keep anyone's coins, nor do I erase the account with coins to anyone as you have done.

Sell ​​and sell, it is not to destroy the currency. The coin is already very low by itself, will fall shortly and I will regret it, I do not like this situation, but either cheat me and then call me Scam because I claim my coins. If they have a failure, do as anyone who has a business, take responsibility and pay, and do whatever it takes to keep it from happening again. You have only stopped paying the miners for their ineptitude and not being attentive to their work.

I will mine and sell, there is nothing illegal in that. If that bothers you, having paid what I owed and not having deleted one of the accounts of the pool this afternoon. What fault do I have if I make 500-800 coins an hour? for that I invested the money.

You don't listen very well.... You openly admitted your goal was to mine as many CLG as you can and sell for 1 satoshi so you hurt the project as much as possible.  You also said 5 times in the discord "I don't care about anyone else's problems but my own" and then you come here claiming to try and help others.  Stop complaining and mine your coins and sell so we can all stop hearing you complain and threaten constantly.  You're acting like a 5 year old kid who didn't get picked first on tee soccer field and want to take the ball home so nobody else can play.  It was also brought to my attention that multiple pools have banned you now.   Are you going to try and blame everyone here for that as well?  

Finally you failed to read the pool home page which explicitly states you mine at your own risk and get the coins you earn.  Since there was a chain issue you didn't earn all coins in the block, only 10.5 which the team was trying to get to you but you refused to listen just kept threatening the team.  Go away and stop wasting everyone's time....
trucobit

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:28:21 PM

I can confirm this person is a scammer and lying.  He tried to claim he should be rewarded the full block rewards for every coin mined in the last 24 hours due to a pool having orphans and is now threatening to maliciously attack the project.  He already attempted a 51% attack today and got caught amd banned so ease be careful with this user.  Feel free to visit the Collegicoin discord to see his posts in main-chat

You dont listen very well.... You openly admitted your goal was to mine as many CLG as you can and sell for 1 satoshi so you hurt the project as much ad possible.  You also said 5 times in the discord "I dont care about anyone else's problems but my own" and then you come here claiming to try and help others.  Stop complaining and mine your coins and sell so we can all stop hearing you complain and threaten constantly.  You're acting like a 5 year old kid who didn't get picked first on tee soccer field and want to take the ball home so nobody else can play.  It was also brought to my attention that multiple pools have banned you now.   Are you going to try and blame everyone here for that as well? 

Finally you failed to read the pool home page which explicitly states you mine at your own risk and get the coins you earn.  Since there was a chain issue you didn't earn all coins in the block, only 10.5 which the team was trying to get to you bit you refused to listen and so my threatened the team.  Go away and stop wasting everyone's time....

another post upload

Let's see if when you detected the problem, they would have stopped the blockchain, no pool could have mined it, and my system would have gone to another currency.

If you have a problem and decide to leave the blockchain running and therefore the pools, then you must pay what the miners have extracted.
I say, they only had to cut the blockchain and there would have been no problems.

About the rest, I will continue to mine and sell, I do not do anything forbidden, only that it bothers you. They have not paid me yesterday and they have deleted my account today, that says a lot about you.

Keep answering me please, and we will continue debating, you are hurting the currency talking about here.
trucobit

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:32:01 PM

You don't listen very well.... You openly admitted your goal was to mine as many CLG as you can and sell for 1 satoshi so you hurt the project as much as possible.  You also said 5 times in the discord "I don't care about anyone else's problems but my own" and then you come here claiming to try and help others.  Stop complaining and mine your coins and sell so we can all stop hearing you complain and threaten constantly.  You're acting like a 5 year old kid who didn't get picked first on tee soccer field and want to take the ball home so nobody else can play.  It was also brought to my attention that multiple pools have banned you now.   Are you going to try and blame everyone here for that as well?  

Finally you failed to read the pool home page which explicitly states you mine at your own risk and get the coins you earn.  Since there was a chain issue you didn't earn all coins in the block, only 10.5 which the team was trying to get to you but you refused to listen just kept threatening the team.  Go away and stop wasting everyone's time....

You do not know how to read or know about mining.

First I tell him to put it in front of me where I said I was going to sell to a satohi. I challenge him to put it, and so he will discredit me.

I said that I would sell at the cheapest price, and it is always the highest price paid by the buyer. Right now there are 16 satochis, when I finish with the 3,000 coins and 16 coins, down to 15 satochis, and then comes 9 satochis.

I can not, well yes, but they are not stupid. I sell to the highest bidder, what I will not do is sell to 1 satochi.

I beg of you that instead of so much stupid verbiage, put something on the screen that I say I am going to sell to a satochi, something that can not be, always sold at the highest price of the buyers.

This makes me see his total ignorance about the world of cryptocurrencies and exchanges, every time he speaks his ignorance is more noticeable, so keep talking that I answer him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: