Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:39:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to move to BTC  (Read 6274 times)
belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:41:26 AM

If you look at the positive side of current market conditions. This is a very brilliant opportunity for all of you to invest in bitcoin. This decline in market prices provides an opportunity for you to get bitcoin at a very cheap price as a form of creating extraordinary profits in the future when the market has recovered and bitcoin rose significantly.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:02:47 AM

If you guys patient and buy bitcoin few day ago, than you would rewarded with some profit. I think bitcoin still have great chance to grow, even it technology have nothing too special right now. Just patient and wait for the price to go up.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:21:30 AM

In my opinion, now is a good time to invest in Bitcoin. Now Bitcoin has a very low price, only about $ 6000. We should buy and hold long-term Bitcoin if we want more money in the future. I believe that by the end of this year the market will be better and Bitcoin will reach over $ 20000. In addition, we can invest in altcoin such as Monero, Cardano, IOTA and Stellar
Investing in BTC is safer than investing in Altcoins. However I think altcoins can give us more profit than BTC. It's really hard for BTC to reach the prices that 5 times compared to now but Altcoins can, even 10 times or can be more
PM.coins

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:22:28 AM

the level of trust in bitcoin will bring a switch from altcoin. a good idea for that, when the market is going down. bitcoin will always be the public figure and dream of many people with its popularity. I always believe it to this day. keep consistently supporting bitcoin to be a dream in the future.
thanks.
Morphing

Activity: 302
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 04:27:52 AM

Personally, I think that it's not worth investing all the money in bitcoin. Since investment in any case should be diversification. This is the very first rule of the investor. Never put all the eggs in one box.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:29:06 AM

I really hate moving from one coin to another trying to chase profits in each as it usually backfires and you end up left on the sidelines having missed the big move with the wrong one. I prefer to add with FIAT and keep my positions active that way there are no regrets. If Bitcoin does start a run then you can pretty much guarantee the alts will come along for the ride and the gains are actually bigger percentage wise anyway.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:31:52 AM

I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?

Lol never a strategy to use as single coin investments because if this fails then you'll be dead then.i am not saying that I don't trust bitcoin capacity because i am pretty sure that bitcoin has a bright future ahead of all this coin,but the problem is the volatility and the right time to take the profit
sircy

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:49:19 AM

Don't be too hasty. bitcoin does have a good development. but it certainly will also be at risk also when altcoin left so much better. many of the altcoin which has a pretty good development so it certainly would be good to follow and used in investment assets. so better hold and monitor existing conditions first.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:58:13 AM

For me much better to hold right now is alts why? cause if btc go up als will going high to so in alts you have so many coins so do the math is much more profit in the alts
Valeria_n

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:12:27 AM

I think now is the right time you can invest in bitcoin now, because now the price is not too expensive, so I'm sure you also have lots of good opportunities to get many benefits in the future.
cryptoungual

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:46:01 AM

That's right, you should just move the coins you have in Altcoin to Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is the only coin that greatly affects the price of other coins. if more and more are buying Bitcoin, it will turn green and will continue to rise in price.
fiorilia

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:58:29 AM

I am probably better to preserve bitcoin can be fixed in order to get the expected results. even though it is indeed quite difficult and somehow when bitcoin will produce again. but this is very worth the wait in order to generate the appropriate expectation profit of bitcoin. some altcoin may indeed have the potential for good. but bitcoin is far greater potential.
Cassidyblaze55

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:02:13 AM

You have some valid points as regards the market bull run. Every coin has a price relationship with bitcoin and if bitcoin is increasing in price, it helps the coin price as well and restore confidence to investors to invest as well. You can move up to 60% of your portfolio to btc and the remaining should be kept as altcoins so as to have maximum benefits
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:04:10 AM

I am probably better to preserve bitcoin can be fixed in order to get the expected results. even though it is indeed quite difficult and somehow when bitcoin will produce again. but this is very worth the wait in order to generate the appropriate expectation profit of bitcoin. some altcoin may indeed have the potential for good. but bitcoin is far greater potential.
when bitcoin goes down this is a very good time to have it. Bitcoin is the best coin in my opinion, Bitcoin has great potential to continue to grow but it takes time. Therefore, in my opinion, Bitcoin is very suitable for long-term investment, especially now because the market is not very good for trading.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:19:19 AM

This may be a good time to move to Bitcoin. This coin is always being the trusted cryptocurrency. This first cryptocurrency leads many people to earn many profits. However, some people lose their money because of the BTC. For now, it is also valuable to move to BTC because the price is starting to rise.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Thomaswag

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:26:49 AM

Right now the investment in bitcoin can also be good. But the bitcoin price is not good enough. Traders should carefully evaluate the situation before "putting all the eggs in one basket."
Captain_Planet

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:29:33 AM

Probably this is the best time to buy the altcoins because they are so down, You can have nice profits later in the year with a bull run coming. Grin
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:30:54 AM

Good idea to keep most of the money in bitcoin, I do the same, the most stable currency compared to the rest, which are very much cheaper, but part of the funds held in altcoins for a quick sale and the opportunity to earn in a bull market.
QTC
Copper Member

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 08:35:10 AM

We are pretty sure price will come over 8500 by end of August... Bullish signals Smiley
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:39:17 AM

If you feel that the bull market is coming it is the time we move into bitcoin because there was a big profit you get it from bitcoin because bitcoin has big value compare to the coins, most of the big investors these is their strategy when the bull market is coming.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: