Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:13:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to move to BTC  (Read 6271 times)
Dana-pasar

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:33:15 PM

it's very good advice, but I suggest it's better not to move it all to btc, the price is very good, but it's better to half move it so that it doesn't disappoint finally ..

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:52:19 PM

That might work versus to some other altcoins, but on some others it might not. As we've seen from the previous bull run, some alts went 100x. So your alt picks may take you to glory or to nothing. It's always a good strategy to hold a substantial amount of BTC.
That always matter on your decision either to Hold or not. Form me Investment in the stockarket is really important it means if I have more cryptocurrency after holding go for investing so that we will be able to achieve what everyone wants which is success. BTC has the highest value and can make many things to happen.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:04:30 PM

I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?

I have no suggestion  but I will agree as I know BTC is the most stable coin in cryptocurrency so I am thinking already to transfer my holding altcoins to bitcoin , maybe it will pump up the price of bitcoin .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Mabinat

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:49:06 PM

for some reason, it also seems to me that it is better to store my funds in Bitcoin now because it will most likely start growing first

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
krishnaverma

Activity: 1302
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:59:32 PM

Bitcoin is the most reliable and stable cryptocurrency. Therefore, I keep my investments in this cryptocurrency in order to reduce the risks of losses.

Diversification is the key to cut losses. At such , you must keep 2-3 alt coins in addition to bitcoins in your portfolio.

This will help in :

1) Situations like bitcoin price falling too much. Other coins like ETH will be befitted in such a  case.

2) Having a coin like litecoin or ripple can make you a millionaire if it grows like bitcoin in future. 
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:06:36 PM

I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?
If we are going to have any bull market then we are all going to have a good amount of our investments into bitcoin. We have everything that we need in the market right now for a bulll run but we just don't have the volume in bitcoin. Once there can be a good amount of money going into bitcoin then we will not have any problem with another bull

nianastasia62

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:12:12 PM

Bitcoin still dominates the market with an advantage of 52-53 % I Think that the growth is not far off and there is little left ! Think growth will in December this year but in this year he not will reach historical maximum !

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:14:34 PM

Suggestions?
I also sold most of my tokens into Bitcoin. These days are the best for buying more Bitcoins, it is necessary to accumulate as many Bitcoins as possible when Bitcoin it is so cheap.
But I also understand, many altcoins fell a lot and people do not want to sell in such a big loss to buy Bitcoin.

juliyett

Activity: 166

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:19:38 PM

I am sure that nobody wants to lose money and BTC is the most preferable cryptocurrency that ihasa highest level of profitability and vital value.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:29:59 PM

Yes, certainly. Bitcoin is the most reliable cryptocurrency, and it is never too late to switch to it. Therefore, most of your money should be stored in bitcoin.

Bitcoin now really reliable coin. Many of crypto addicted man moving to bitcoin, because all altcoin now very much down.
In next Ethereum and Litecoin dumping day by day, in this circumstances we should to go Bitcoin. Bitcoin now around $6500, and bitcoin is best coin now.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
anth36jian

Activity: 173

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:03:09 PM

This time was actual till its beginning and it is actual even now. BTC is the strongest coin on the market and its being valuable and needed on the market make it so perfect.
romantic007

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:19:51 PM

I'm still sure that it's better to split investments. I almost never move my capital from one coin to another because I feel like I'll need all those coins.

yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:48:05 PM

Suggestions?
During the bull run one can make good money with alts too, and it has nothing to do with btc market dominance.
Most altcoins are in their dip now, so it's a good time to replenish your portfolio hoping that they will at least go back to ICO price (and maybe make several X).

Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:12:19 PM

Well in this moment i dont see a point to hold bitcoins instead of altcoins. Whenever trend changes possibly a bull run, altcoins are going to raise also bitcoinwise.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:09:10 PM

Suggestions?
Well, converting to bitcoin is not a bad idea, but that it does not guarantee a reasonable profit, because it does not look as if there will be bull run this year. I would advise that, whoever knows how to trade now, should go about trading altcoins and at the same time invest into them. This are the only ways you can cover up for loses before the next bull run, but if you are too busy for that or not good at it, you can now just invest into btc.
NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:39:05 PM

Now it is better to keep the money in the dollar, and go to the market in the top coins, and you can re-buy through Bitcoin.

deda123

Activity: 109

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:44:19 PM

i  think   yes  it was time  to   move  to bitcoin  because  bitcoin  is making  very  well  and  have  very   big  potential  for  making  good  profits.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Bunk67

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:57:17 PM

I think is a good idea , money are scatter on altcoin why don't will invest in just one coin we have thousand plus altcoin and people are wasting money buy those scam coin.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:04:21 PM

Suggestions?
Not yet ,still crypto has something to prove in market which it can fluctuates in higher prices .This technology is long lasting and it's been a matter to replace fiat as possible .Keep to hodl or wait for the time because I believe this is the path for us towards a better future.
In cryptocurrency is not difficult to make money if you bet on long-term. But one not the right move, and money can also be easily lost.

NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:05:58 PM

not a best time to move to btc i think, the altcoin season already started and soon they may shoot like a pop corn, try to find out which alt will be the next puma pay  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: