Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:38:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Backup is important  (Read 2395 times)
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:14:59 PM

i was using 2fa for PC only and i save too all of my important password through my PC and flashdisk but to backup all of this i was use my phone but the most important is keep all of it private which mean don't ever give an access to your phone and your PC to other people even they your own families
Yes, you are right mate saving it in a flashdisk or any memory storage so that you can save your password as a back up of all your important informarion. Me , I also save it in USB, in my computer ,my mobile phone also I write it in a notebook atleast I have lots of option if ever my files will be corrupted or lose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trolltalk

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:55:20 PM

Yes we should have backups to double secure our assets storage, then in case of losing our passwords or other factors that might cause of losing, we have backups to open our accounts.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:12:45 PM

Good day, just want to share my experience,
I am using 2fa as my security in my emails and exchange accounts, so one day I nearly lost my phone and that phone holds majority of my pins, 2fa, etc. so I thought I lost all, luckily I found the phone. So now I'm thinking of buying an extra phone for backup. What else do you recommend for backup?

It depends on the website honestly. If the website uses google 2fa, then you can easily back that up. There is another application for both iOS and Android (Called Authy) which actually stores all your 2FA based on your account, so even if you lose your phone, you can just log into the website and either get the 2fa codes there, or restore it to another phone, and it works fine.

Personally. All the websites that I use 2fa on also have an option to text the info to me. So worst case scenario, I lose my phone. I can get a new phone, port my number over, and get the 2fa sent there, which i can then use to log in and disable 2fa and then redo it from scratch. Almost any website that uses 2fa as an application (google authenticator or w/e) also has the option to send you the same code over text message. If the website doesn't do that, I consider it a bit of a dangerous game to play.
That was one of the reasons I had to move all my accounts 2FA to authorize as it brings the backup solution most of the time just in case you end up losing any of your device. It is understandable that it would be worrisome in cases like this, but at least with that features on this application, it makes it easy not to have to wonder what would happen to having access to your accounts in cases where you lose your device.

I have never actually seen a way no one won't be able to unless they ended up not being able to remember some security details they used for the backup, which in that case is where problem will start.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:38:22 AM

I am using 2fa as my security in my emails and exchange accounts, so one day I nearly lost my phone and that phone holds majority of my pins, 2fa, etc. so I thought I lost all, luckily I found the phone. So now I'm thinking of buying an extra phone for backup. What else do you recommend for backup?

Yes I agree with you because we need backup.  Backup is very important things like you said if your phone is lost how is your important  pin or account. That's why we need an extra phone or computer for our backup files.
@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:53:20 AM

Back up is very important. It is a kind of habit to prepare things whatever is unnecessary happens. Being prepared is a wise decision. Back up your files is a key to store your treasuries when you lost some info. Thanks to back up for you won't be able to lose anything anymore.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:14:18 AM

It is one of the most important thing that you should do once you enter the online world because when you have backup then you will not worry about the possible hacks or anything like that might happen in the future compare to a person that doesn't have any backup which is very risky for him if something goes wrong.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:18:42 AM

I still prefer to scribble them down on a small notebook and put it somewhere safe like a vault or something in case of emergency, that is if you really value your security passwords for your wallet addresses. Or you can just buy a hardware wallet to place all your coins in there too but would cost something.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:23:18 AM

It is one of the most important thing that you should do once you enter the online world because when you have backup then you will not worry about the possible hacks or anything like that might happen in the future compare to a person that doesn't have any backup which is very risky for him if something goes wrong.
This is necessary, because your details are very important so you must have back up. If you lose you 2fa, there is no way to get it back so better to back up every details of your wallet. In cryptoworld you should have back up for everything, a lot hackers so be ready for that to protect yourself.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:28:31 PM

Agreed, I have an extra phone for gmail authenticator backup, also make sure to secure a pin code, you can use a paper or something and store in properly.
I really do not know why I prefer Authy to Gmail authenticator, which is by the way though. Backing up is not a problem if you can at least remember the email you used while setting up the authenticators be it, Authy or Gmail Authenticator.
For Authy however, it even helps with back up passwords which you can easily use to log in on any device after downloading the app and be able to have access back to all your linked 2FA logins so I have never found losing my device to be a problem.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:48:19 PM

If you lose your phone, the Authy program will disappear with it, but there is a backup code to get it back and you can reactivate it in another phone using this code. If you don't remember this backup code, it will be canceled after about a month, after you have applied for the exchanges and verified your own.
realaccountakira

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:52:02 PM

If i understand correctly, you are planning on buying a backup for the backup?

Seems a little to extreme if you ask me (unless probably if you are holding millions of dollars worth of crypto). If you actually use some (or at least google's) 2FAs they give you the option to back this up further with pass phrases. I would consider and trying going that route first. If not, then i guess you could get a cheap phone and keep it for emergencies. Good luck to you and congratulations on your holdings.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:16:10 PM

Yes i totally agree, back up is necessary for the security of our important accounts or files just incase, we have another copy with it to avoid losses, for me anything what do you have as long as it is safe,much better if we are always ready before its too late.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:16:42 PM

That's a lesson learned for you that don't just put everything on a single phone, recovery phrases, seeds, private keys and of the same must be backed up.

Having an extra phone is a good idea and you can leave the other one at your home while bringing the other one.

Writing up those important words on a piece of paper is an easy, simple and cheap way of backing up.

Thanks for this one and I think I need to done this writing stuff immediately as I have no back up phone for that purpose.. Maybe our vault is good for it as a hiding place for this paperwork.. I must have done it a year before,, but because of a busy schedules this have been forgotten..

Thanks that I’ve read it again about this precautionary measures.. Better late than never..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 01:28:18 PM

You don't need to buy a phone for extra security. Whenever you create the 2FA login then Google will always ask you to save private words or paraphrase or will prompt the window to print it. You can always use them to recover all your accounts in case you loose your phone.

Google has already taken care of that thing, they have already thought about the lost phone situation and made extra security about it. May be you have not read the terms properly. Most of the people dont actually.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:52:17 PM

You don't need to buy a phone for extra security. Whenever you create the 2FA login then Google will always ask you to save private words or paraphrase or will prompt the window to print it. You can always use them to recover all your accounts in case you loose your phone.

Google has already taken care of that thing, they have already thought about the lost phone situation and made extra security about it. May be you have not read the terms properly. Most of the people dont actually.

Yeah.everytime I log in my account Google always asking for saving , me I am still using notebook now and I keep it in my private room, well what ever you use about your private key the most important is you have back up.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:57:51 PM

I'm using color note application to back up my google authenticator/2fa codes, seeds, and phrases, it is basically an advanced notepad android version with the capability to back up and restore all the notes saved encrypted with a master password to protect against hacking and frauds, just make sure you will secure the back up files for future restorations when something went wrong, well you can use your preferred application if you want to, make it sure it is not a spyware or malware app.
+1
You need at least 3 backups way , sometimes single backup not strong enough to make you securely guaranteed. 2 online backup , 1 offline backup for example. There's nothing 100% guarantee safe , at least you have to put a lot of efforts, don't make yourself in deep regret later due you didn't set up a well backup. I bet everyone has experienced something like this.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 639

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:19:33 PM

Not just backing up them on electronic devices only. Do not forget to save on non-digital devices and just be in the house so as to reduce the risk of loss and found others, I think this is good enough.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:53:23 PM

I recommend you to write all those private information to a piece of paper and then keep it into a safe place. You can also use a hardware wallet for high security. And also you should not place your pins or any other infos to one electronic device only.

charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:33:05 PM

It is always a good thing to have a backup plan. I recommend you to do that aswell. As for my Keys and addresses I have it on paper and also on other ways that I could try to secure it.
cezariusss

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 04:40:21 PM

Maybe someone has already mentioned this, but most 2fa services including google, work with a qr code. What you gotta do is to make screenshots of these codes and save it somewhere, I save it on my pc
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: