Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:39:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Backup is important  (Read 2395 times)
dacson213

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:06:28 AM

strongly agree, i had i computer that has win errors and i lost all my data
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
esportseco

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:02:39 AM

Yeah I lost my phone recently, and it was hard to get authy to work cause it phone locks to whatever. So always create backup somewhere if you can very important.
Rachel Lee

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:56:52 AM

Backup is very important
Armstrong70

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:43:15 PM

Good day, just want to share my experience,
I am using 2fa as my security in my emails and exchange accounts, so one day I nearly lost my phone and that phone holds majority of my pins, 2fa, etc. so I thought I lost all, luckily I found the phone. So now I'm thinking of buying an extra phone for backup. What else do you recommend for backup?

My hard disk in my laptop got corrupted and everything was lost in minutes and that is the day i got to know about the importance of backing up data to avoid such things from happening
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:44:21 PM

Back up is essentially important these days,
with all that data and information we obtain from the
net and the stuff people generate, there's always that risk and
the untimely incidents of hacks, loses and crashes. If your not into back
up or haven't considered in doing so, you will regret it when the time comes.
There's an overload of data everywhere yet people aren't reluctant enough to keep
them safely due to the fact that it's obtainable anytime and anywhere. It' a wrong mindset.
krasheed11

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:33:30 AM

Yes Backup is very important.
ajrulkenz

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:03:26 AM

there are still many people who underestimate the importance of backups ranging from files, crypto wallet data to 2FA on google authentificator and this is very fatal when your cellphone is damaged or lost. then you will experience many problems there. do backup from now on because it's important
bintakarina

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:59:38 AM

You will realize the importance of backups when you lose a lot or important data for you, and that makes you guilty
rinimalo

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:10:08 AM

I usually use a laptop to back up all important things, such as private keys, phone numbers, account passwords, and more. I think this is a responsibility for our private property!
zazagantiaza

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:46:05 PM

Backing up this data is arguably a very important activity that is often forgotten by many people. The color of the data can be lost at any time. Computer data, data hosting, or cell phone contact data can be lost at any time without you ever expected. Computer data can be lost because the computer hard drive is damaged, data hosting can be lost if the hosting has a problem or has a virus.
alvaro damar

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:15:03 PM

You need to protect your business data. Data backup and data recovery are important parts of running a business. Business owners realize three things quickly: all computer systems crash; all humans error; and disasters happen when least expected or are least prepared for them.
Jwnamlinz

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:55:37 PM

I think backup is the keys if you actually want to secure your cryptocurrencies holding.  I have decided to write my private keys down on the paper wallets.  And not to used centralized exchanges except in for exchange purpose.  Having another phone is also very important as I also thought of this before and you are bringing up.
BitCoinTa|k

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:59:35 PM

may just use a titanium backup app or helium backup app then copy the backup files to some secure location.
rachelstar

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:04:01 PM

Agreed, I have an extra phone for gmail authenticator backup, also make sure to secure a pin code, you can use a paper or something and store in properly.

Yes I'd like your idea back up phone is so important. Just in case our phone suddenly broke,damage, lost or stolen we always have a back up one. Specially those important things we need to secure like passwords,accounts and code that is necessary to be secure and backed up in other phone.
tokilaka

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:17:18 PM

You should secure it, You can use 2fa directly on 2 phones if you scan the code at the same time with two utilities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: