Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:34:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What kind of price movement do you want for Bitcoin?
Small weekly increases - 37 (62.7%)
Big monthly increases - 10 (16.9%)
A large spike each year - 8 (13.6%)
Large spikes every day - 1 (1.7%)
Little or no volatility - 3 (5.1%)
Total Voters: 59

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of price movement do you want for Bitcoin?  (Read 817 times)
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:59:48 AM

A small increase each week will surely give profits rather than just a one time big time increase then lose all your capital investment after a big big dump.  Weekly profits might be a guaranteed profit weekly and might becaome a huge profit in the long run.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:39:38 AM

What I wanted was in 2017, where every month the price of bitcoins rose until the december. It's a great opportunity to recover all my losses and all the blame for not holding bitcoins. So if this happens again, I will not miss it anymore. And I keep buying bitcoins.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:33:19 AM

What I wanted was in 2017, where every month the price of bitcoins rose until the december. It's a great opportunity to recover all my losses and all the blame for not holding bitcoins. So if this happens again, I will not miss it anymore. And I keep buying bitcoins.

If that's the progress we wanted for bitcoin, therefore we need to have more patience in waiting for the exact moment we will be able to achieve that price same as 2017 did. In recovering that loss we had, everybody should develop a principle of not letting go of their bitcoin holdings and learning to be more patient in times of uncertainties. When there's an option to save more of those bitcoins, then go on and always stay calm and chill.
ovchinn

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:35:47 AM

I would like consistent increase in price even if it is small. Rise from $7000 to $19000 and then fall to same level doe not give good vibes.
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:57:58 AM

I also like small and slow yet kind of an organic increase. Corrections may happen but also smaller than pump and dump heavy corrections. I think bitcoin will have another huge leap late this year as it will try to bounce back to its previous highs.
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:36:13 AM

I want the price of bitcoin to stabilize and we finally see the growth of altcoins. This is abnormal when altcoin which appeared on the market a year ago is trading below the ICO price. For a year any company conducts many conferences releases and updates its product and the price is lower than the ICO.

Pendularin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:31:54 AM

There's a chance that with CBOE futures and bitcoin becoming more of a speculative investment with the introduction and greater support of leverage has altered crypto markets significantly and reduced the degree to which btc may be a long term store of value. Whether such effects may be permanent or not, who can say? As long as bitcoin's price appreciates over the long term, its good for me.

The "new" indicator for crypto trading could be looking at short versus long orders. Months ago when there was a hideous number of shorts bitcoin's price did decrease. That could be one key place to look as far as bitcoin's long term outlook goes.
All I want for bitcoin is to have a fast or a rapid increase of price so that me and others are highly motivated having a bitcoin in their wallets.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 10:54:02 AM

The little or no volatility wont attract investors, the big monthly increases will be through market manipulation which could later lead to market blood bath. I think the small weekly increases is the best because the market will be strengthen before making another pump in price.

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:30:57 AM

It would be nice if Bitcoin will be on the rise once again. It will happen by the end of the year I suppose. Hopefully it would carry up altcoin stocks as well
Well, who knows when it would end up happening, but however it is, I want to believe that what is best for the market is a steady level of increase. There is no doubt that huge spike can be enjoyable at times, with the profit, but the aftermath is usually some crazy one that is always very not so good to witness just like we are now.

More like a 'stay away from the market' kind of period and with that, profit is not actually something you would really want to expect so much.
Camorra Dev

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:20:40 PM

I love Bitcoin just the way it is.. Because we are having now all that we need, volatility, growth, stability relatively to the other coins, almost everything that we need from the best currency!
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:17:23 PM

I love Bitcoin just the way it is.. Because we are having now all that we need, volatility, growth, stability relatively to the other coins, almost everything that we need from the best currency!
If there will be growth, more demands the strong volatility will occur. I want for bitcoin to have good growth for the price will swing into increase. Stable increase weekly is good improvement in the market.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:58:54 PM

I choose Large spikes every day for bitcoin
If this is very possible then I'll choose it but it's a no, bitcoin will become bitconnect if there's large spikes everyday.

Small weekly increase is fine and this will be an advantage for large volume traders but not for small traders like me, although it's a good gain if there's a small gain guaranteed weekly.
That's pretty clear something non sense , people would avoid it to get in the market with that super volatile  condition. You might get lost a lot now with the strong drop ... But with a little more patient, you'll get more than what you have lost , I've got it before. Loss $2k due the volatility but got $10k then in profit with super patient there.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:22:15 PM

bitcoin prices movement should be around weekly 5 to 10 percent then we can make consistent earnings from bitcoin trading and other cryptocurrency tradings
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:40:08 PM

I want a small increasing but I want that the price increase every week. It need so much. Because the price is not expected any more. Good luck bitcoin.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:46:40 PM

I had experience in Bitcoin trading more than a year.From this I had analysis, there will be both raise and fall in same month.It will the best chance for the people had trading as full time job.I had quite my job to become full time traders.You have to try this,only if your family independent of your money.I would like to have Big monthly increases.
In my opinion, a price that is consistent and rise steadily. Some times fluctuations are also desirable because it encourages new people to invest at low price. The reason I chose this is that with consistent rise, the trust in Bitcoin will not degrade and it will give some good money in day trading but what we always desire do not happen. The market is operated by the invisible hands and moves towards the desired position when everything else is perfectly working.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:38:05 PM

For me I'd like to see the price increase as well but less volatility and fluctuation of price because it can cause people to panic . And i would like also if there's no long bear season ,which is after it nose dive to the lowest value it will bounce back again after weeks so that we  can make a good profits on it. 
Well I can't say that I like bitcoin as just doing a uptrend all the time, I know that it would be a great help for all of us if that happens but we all knew that it won't happen, as we are also investing on it so what will really happen is that the price of it will definitely dumps every time pumping of price comes in.
High volatility makes people like trading in bitcoin, because they can take advantage of moments and earn profits. i want the bitcoin price this year to exceed the previous highest price
Volatility really gives us a chance to earn high and buy at lowest price, I think this year bitcoin will move upward and price of bitcoin will be higher this quarter, more people are now a buying bitcoin which is increasing the price for almost everyone, so I can confidently say price of bitcoin will be high this year and we will be the bitcoin profit making parties, so yes volatility of bitcoin is really advantageous.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:44:22 AM

I want a complete correction for the market of bitcoin so the weak hand people will get flushed out and we will have a cleaner and stronger market and that is when the market will start to move up. The price of bitcoin right now is still going down but i believed that in the future we will gonna see a very high pump because the deeper the dump the higher the pump for bitcoin.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:57:57 AM

I want Bitcoin to experience a small increase every week, although the Bitcoin movement is up or down because if there is an increase in Bitcoin bit by bit, it will be great every year.
Agree actually I have a constant increase even though the changes are small, so the price can continue to rise every week, it will
prevent us from suddenly down due to panic selling or the like, but in fact the price changes of bitcoin and crypto are very volatile
sergiom

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:41:40 PM

I think I would choose for a bitcoin to have a large peak every year,  but that would`nt be useful for us after all because I think that we all cannot be reached somebody needs to be poor...
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:37:47 PM

For me,weekly increasing will be good for bitcoin movement in the market. Even  sometimes it will down a little,but up again more than a little,a year after it will have a big difference can see on the bitcoin price. Keep holding bitcoins is an advantages.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: