Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:00:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You a Cell Phone Addict?  (Read 26682 times)
xirtaeboddik

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:32:06 PM

No, I am not! I understand that having anything entails responsibility. So I'm not so much attached to anything. I think the key is discipline. Just bear in your mind what a cellphone is used for, and you'll not be addicted to it anymore. Try to live a life also outside the virtual realm, a physical life. Engage in physically social activities rather than digital social ones.
Floder1

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:44:23 PM

I am no longer addicted to phones after buying a laptop. I think when I need and don't keep pressing for a long time during the day.
clairea5derso511

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:47:32 PM

yes, probably every body here's a cellular phone addict.
rezarekt

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:10:48 PM

I don't think that most of the peeps are addicted to their smart phones, but instead they are addicted to social media and it just happens that smart phones are used as a medium to access social media.
AANBALAN

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:49:51 AM

The most of the people say that the smartphones exist to give others their undivided attention, but what they don't know that using the phones during social events actually diminishes them own experience of those events. So this tool is responsible for our unsatisfying social interactions.

We are really addicted to our phones? What can we do? What you can do when you keep your phone on and what you do on usually?

I am addicted to cell phone use some times because of YouTube and I watch all the time
Armstrong70

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:52:55 AM

Use all the time but do nothing productive
AANBALAN

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:01:30 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2018, 11:12:00 AM by AANBALAN

Of course yes. I very addicted to use smartphone almost every minute in my life. But I using my smartphone to Bounty task and find money.

It is great at least you do something productive
krasheed11

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:09:50 PM

Nope I only use my cellphone if necessary.
oneblagobl

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:33:11 PM

Yes, we've been addicted to our phones for 10 years.
Alas, this is the future.
And the further, the more terrible
Nayem01536

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 02:38:51 PM

Do you take your phone with you to the bathroom? Do you swipe at your phone's screen at red lights? Do you forget to look at your significant other's face sometimes? If so, you may be suffering from a serious phone addiction. But how addicted are you? To find out, answer these ten simple questions. Please keep in mind that this quiz is just for fun, and not meant to be taken too seriously. Please have fun with it! If you enjoy this quiz, don't forget to share it with your friends!
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1269

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 03:00:20 PM

I just want to say that I know someone that is particularly addicted or says "I'm not obsessed with my phone and I can turn it all away if I want to" but continues to phone every time she wakes up, she falls asleep, texts on the phone while watching Netflix, etc. I hate it because it means you are not focusing entirely with something you are doing, like for example the watching Netflix that I said, she always watches a lot of series and movies, but she still uses her phone while watching the movie, not realizing she already has spent her whole day like that.

It's not productive to see someone like that unless they are using their phone with the rights like earning money with it but that is unlikely but it's okay. You can never change someone for who she indeed is, but at least somebody tried to help her.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FunGate

Activity: 105
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:14:25 PM

It's hard not to be a cell phone addict in this day and age. We're measuring digital interactions quantitatively now-they can be measured with likes or upvotes, which makes it very addictive and unnatural.

After having recognized this I use my phone a lot less, but my SO makes her living on social media and gets paid to post on the gram and the amount of time she spends scouring feeds seems to be much more than she spends enjoying her actual life.

This is why I hope virtual reality will soon change how we approach social media and make it somewhat "human." Face-to-face interaction. Facebook didn't buy Oculus for nothing.
adriana_jones

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:23:16 PM

I suppose I should be honest and tell that I really am. Modern life can not be separsted from devices and gadgets, so our life flows there as well. I wake up searching the web and go to sleep wishing "good night" to all my frinds with whom I am texting. I do not deny the fact that i am to a certain extent addicted to my cell phone but when I am hanging out with friends or traveling I forget about it immediately.
mithuvihanga

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 04:11:42 AM

I think so because always i'm spending my time with my mobile. Facebook, insta, whatsapp, viber. I always waste my time because of them.
drmilind2004

Merit: 28

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:54:44 AM

I use my cell phone over several hours every day, and I can sense my addiction to various apps, and to the phone itself. I can't let go of the phone easily, always checking one app or the other.  My addiction has the convenient cover that I am launching an ICO myself, so I need to be on the phone 24x7. But, under that mask, I know there's addiction as usual.

Lintormi

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:46:45 AM

Yes, the phone is constantly on my hands and this is a fact, yes, I depend on it, but only to be in touch with relatives and friends and nothing more. I used to sit in it longer in childhood but not now. I use it only for its intended purpose.
Dominic_Johnson

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:58:05 AM

Yes - I think us as a society are addicted to our mobile phones. The new aspect of the iPhone showing screen time proves that - we almost spend more time staring at a screen than at each other! It is an epidemic
arion6868

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:06:26 PM

mostly all people have this, especially those youth generation, they grew up in an environment of playing tabs, computers games, when talk about related healthy life, they only can think of gym, yoga, they barely can join sports
Md.Tanvir Ul

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:47:11 PM

yes I'm addicted by cell phone.I always keep a cell phone because it use my different works.Through it I can communicate everywhere.I get different information,so I'm addicted by cell phone.
Kimkimmie

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:07:19 PM

Haha Of course Yes ! im a bitcoiner already !  Cool ..make sense.. haha
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: