Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:22:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy the current ICO?  (Read 2437 times)
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:41:58 AM

i think investing on ico's is not worth it right now its better to buy it off an exchange after its release because you would save alot than buying on ico because alot of people will dump their coins after the exchange especially if the project have bounty program.

I agree many of best promising ICO is nearly 1/3 of their ICO prices. There are also some difficulties about listing at centralized exchange nowadays because of SEC. And at the decentralized exchange, the price can be very volatile especially after ICO
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:50:01 AM

i think investing on ico's is not worth it right now its better to buy it off an exchange after its release because you would save alot than buying on ico because alot of people will dump their coins after the exchange especially if the project have bounty program.

Though the bunos in ICO is really big help than low price in the exchanges. Now the mostly of the ICO gives 1-20% on after you buy their coin . As an investor in ICO and not buying on exchanges I could really get a ton of profit if it reaches its ICO price because of those free coin that they give you after you buy , those trader will also earn profit but not like those investors
hijack88

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:55:15 AM

Its very hard to mention any ICO issued after January 18' that held its value. Its much better to observe the market and hit for ones that are trully bakced by teams with some vision ahead. Right now it might be 0,01% of ICO's that are bakced by serious people. If you invest it to make money, stay away, if you would like to support the project itself, than go ahead.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:04:22 PM

You should do a diligent research on them and find out which of the coins will be able to get you good return in future.  Many of the current icos in the market are scams project and you should check on icorating or icobench before putting your hard earned money.
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:16:01 PM

There are still many promising ICOs out there, it depends on your research skills.

You should check out Zero Carbon Project
https://www.zerocarbonproject.com/
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:53:12 PM

As i observe this day i will prefer buy altcoins and hodl it for couple of time. ICO today is very risky because one of them are scam and your money will lost unlike buying altcoin there's a lot of potencial to be recover if incase the price is goes down.
yes mostly of ICO's nowadays is not trustworthy based on my experience as well , since some of scammer used ICO investment (because of being popular) to scam all investors in easy way which until now they're hidden behind on it. And too difficult to determine because of the same testimonials and design such as classified ICO sites . That's why i preferred also holding coins for long Run instead of participating ICO to prevent scam investments site .
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:05:27 PM

That's really depends on what kind of ICO you are going to invest. Good ICO has its reputable developers and huge community who supports the project. It doesn't matter if the concept of the ICO is a bit bad. It will successful because there's huge community who supports it. And most of all, you'll never have to worry about scam because you picked a reputable developers. But it is up to you how you find them. Also i give you keys to find good ICO.

1. Available supply - the lower the supply, the faster the price could soar after it hits the market
2. The idea of the coin - how or what problem it could solve. Better look at their whitepaper

ICOs can give you huge profit if you know how to find them. You must take a research first before jumping into any kind of investment.
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:47:21 PM

Its very hard to mention any ICO issued after January 18' that held its value. Its much better to observe the market and hit for ones that are trully bakced by teams with some vision ahead. Right now it might be 0,01% of ICO's that are bakced by serious people. If you invest it to make money, stay away, if you would like to support the project itself, than go ahead.
It really need more time for that to find good ICO right now. Not to mention a huge numbers of scam ICO's existed today that could create doubt into investors. We should not just look into its rewards program but looking deep the entire project scope to find if it is legit or not. Yeah, time spendable but it is much better that to loss our money.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:57:16 PM

When the market in the uptrend of ICOs after the listing on the stock market has increased sharply, however, the ICO market is quite bleak. Currently, I do not buy ICO anymore because there are too many risks and I just joined the buy when it went to the floor, the profit may be less but the risk is reduced.How do you think about this problem?

Whenever you feel that there is some fishy going on with the current market and ICO's which you are thinking to invest in are like that then you can skip it and better to join their Bounty programs from where you can get the tokens for you free of cost . All you have to do is give you some time and efforts to it. So I think it would be really nice to see that one coming with thoughtful ways. Unwanted investment can get you trouble and nothing else. So no, I will say its better to be very selective about an ICO and if you feel that its properly boxed one then only open up it for the big surprises.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:51:21 PM

When the prices of top ranked cryptocurrencies go down, it's very risky to buy ICO coins.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:52:49 PM

Yes as you observe today you would rather buy Altcoin and hodl for some time. Ico today is very risky because one of them is a scam and your money will disappear unlike buy Altcoin there is a lot of potential to recover. Anything that has an edge there is definitely a risk. no one is not at risk in the world of Cryptocurrency.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:03:37 PM

Just find those hidden Gems then you are good to go with the flow of the current market price, most of the ICO's has been dragged its price and most of the newly released coins are under the ICO prices, however, this is also a big risk to place your money cause they are just starting as we don't know their own future prices and is it worth holding for long term.

@bamaricibo

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:57:26 PM

It is not advisable if you buy ico now, which means that you accept losses or raise scammers because ico now has a lot of fraudulent projects and poor quality projects. So if we buy them, it will probably cost them money.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:19:43 PM

Very good ICOs are not likely to have price dips after their coins go to exchange and they have a clearly mapped out plan to release their project. Some of them even release their project immediately after the ICO and get incredible interests and offers from corporate bodies.
kofibee12

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:49:19 PM

If the ICO project look good then you can invest in it  and reap a better return than investing in a bitcoin or ethereum which doesn't go up of days but alwasy in bearish.
dadabosade67

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 12:32:18 PM

I will tell you that not any ICOs are bad, some will give you a big fortune in the short term or long run. One thing to always keep in mind is that blockchain will be dominate in the near future
duc4487

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:46:52 PM

now BTC ETH can't go up-ICO when live on exchange can't go up,there are many ICO when go up it always sell below the price of ICO,it is very easy understand,they want take back money and they want go out market because now the market is very risk,now not time of ICO
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 01:32:17 PM

If you chose the real ICO then it's good to sign good profit than regular investment but nowadays many ICO are fake. So you should do good research. According to my experience, ICO investment is the best investment than after ICO investment. If you research yourself then you can see the result yourself. Just go to the tokendata web or like that who will see you the ICO project return in USD or ETH or BTC. There you can see and consider what is good and what is the best. However when total market is dumping then you should make a decision after long research for investment in ICO.

Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:25:15 PM

When the market in the uptrend of ICOs after the listing on the stock market has increased sharply, however, the ICO market is quite bleak. Currently, I do not buy ICO anymore because there are too many risks and I just joined the buy when it went to the floor, the profit may be less but the risk is reduced.How do you think about this problem?

That depends on the possible profit you may get from it. Although I agree, and you are right, that ICO-born tokens and coins are not that significantly gaining profit and traction as compared before, I would say that there are still some projects that are promising enough that is still and is considerably a good investment. However, the key is that you have to really study the project thoroughly to make sure that you are not investing in some good-now-bad-later kind of project.
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:42:26 PM

I think your first time to invest in ico are not successful and obviously you are in troma
I think you need to learn more about the benefits came icos if the project are successful
I can't blame you in your experience about the risk investing in icos become tromatic
Move on and learn again how to get good ico try to read my campaign varanida and i suggest to invest.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: