Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:44:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy the current ICO?  (Read 2434 times)
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:59:01 AM

Just do your own research thoroughly. There are some ICOs that offer immediate liquidity and backed-up tokens with income like GlobalREIT and Countinghouse do. Real Estate is a very solid choice if you find the right ICO especially if you are looking to diversify,protect and preserve your portfolio. Wink
On the other part Countinghouse Fund offers liquidity at the token fair price and they also trade using various trading algorithms and arbitrage methods. So in this type of ICOs you can't practically get a negative ROI.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:32:16 PM

When the market in the uptrend of ICOs after the listing on the stock market has increased sharply, however, the ICO market is quite bleak. Currently, I do not buy ICO anymore because there are too many risks and I just joined the buy when it went to the floor, the profit may be less but the risk is reduced.How do you think about this problem?
I think you will not want to lose money during this time. Because the price of the market is falling and ICO projects are hard to raise after the ICO end
I believe it is just the way the market is for now and that does not mean they will be like that forever. We will definitely hit the stage where the whole market is going to have some recovery, and that in its own is one to look forward to. As far as I am concerned, everything is affected right now and most especially it is not a new thing that ICOs launching at this stage are even more affected, but it takes just some patience and some level of holding since you trusted in such ICO to invest in the first place, and that would make it worthwhile.
newico1

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:46:55 AM

It is more profitable to buy an ICO before it goes on a price boom but to figure out those ICO's are really hard, it is riskier to deal with ICO's than to invest on a crypto that is already been established on the market having a working product top 10 on CMC most likely but the profit is more rewarding and proficient if joined the right one giving the opportunity to be an early adopters to the token.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:10:20 AM

When the market in the uptrend of ICOs after the listing on the stock market has increased sharply, however, the ICO market is quite bleak. Currently, I do not buy ICO anymore because there are too many risks and I just joined the buy when it went to the floor, the profit may be less but the risk is reduced.How do you think about this problem?

The market price of every ico coins that has beend released in the market is currently decreasing its price to 50% after it was released in the market so you can always invest a huge amount by that time and wait for its price to pump up again.

monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:35:13 AM

Many investors are buying the current price of ico but are losing money when it comes to tokens of exchanger listing in crypto. The price of tokens can be thumped when many people dump their tokens when the exchanger is released.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
alminium

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:28:49 AM

Yes as you observe today you would rather buy Altcoin and hodl for some time. Ico today is very risky because one of them is a scam and your money will disappear unlike buy Altcoin.Anything that has the advantage there must be a risk. no one is not at risk in the world of cryptocurrency.
dangershadow

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:33:19 AM

Always do your own research before you invest in any cryptocurrency, it is important that you will not ask individuals people on the internet if you should invest in this and this, everyone has an agenda
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:51:29 AM

I think it depends on you because I personally with the ICO I can get very much profit from ico I can get bonus when buying ICO as much as more than 40%. so take advantage of the existing ICO to get a lot of benefits.

I agree but still it's always depend on ICO you've invested so be wary from everything to avoid losses and have good profit besides that's what it meant from doing it. And hopefully soon we can see regulations about doing ICO so scam ICO will at least be lessen or else ICO will be dead.

Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 06:23:50 AM

In recent times now, there are lots of ICO's coming up this days with little or no potentials and as a matter of fact, some are even scams. With respect to when to buy, it is when the price is at it's minimal value, because I've actually had my fair share of experience buying at a supposed high value which eventually came down drastically.

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:49:08 AM

No, it depends on the project itself. Before you buy coin on the ICO, make sure that the coin you will buy is potential to any pump and increasing value. It means you need to study the whole project, the roadmap, plans, application, concept etc. for you to decide whether it is worth to invest or not.
Irrespective of the project, the market is in a general bearish situation and apparently affects ICOs that even do have prospect. Just very sure were able to at least do well in a way but that does not mean their movement still was not affected.

I am sure by the time the sentiments in the market ends up changing, a lot of things will change in the altcoin market as well which is what I am looking forward to at this moment now. I believe we will get to see some good movement upward in coming months anyway.
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:22:55 AM

Yes you should. You should go icorating then choose positive ICOs to invest. But do not invest all money because investment is one of channels.
Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:28:58 PM

Yes, because many bounty hunters sell their coins immediately after ICO, this has a negative effect on the price of the coin. Now I also buy a coin after ICO, yes, less profit, but more reliably.
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:37:27 PM

Yes, because many bounty hunters sell their coins immediately after ICO, this has a negative effect on the price of the coin. Now I also buy a coin after ICO, yes, less profit, but more reliably.
They are freely to sell their tokens but the reason why coin are trading below ico price is because of what happening to the market now

suraza21

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:39:08 PM

You should buy coin from home or call ico because it is a very potential place for you to have stocks where you can invest in buying coins from the ico programs This you  buy the current ICO
rajasaeed

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:43:38 PM

Aнaлиз цeн aльткoинoв: кpиптoвaлюты пepeживaют cтpecc, тpeйдepы paccчитывaют нa pocт
Иcтoчник: https://forklog.com/analiz-tsen-altkoinov-kriptovalyuty-perezhivayut-stress-trejdery-rasschityvayut-na-rost/
scoin9

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 03:48:04 PM

These days there are millions of ICO's out there that look promising but very few end up being very lucrative, so personal research is always very important to aid successful investment in ICO so you don't end up losing hard earned cryptocurrency.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:57:47 PM

No, it depends on the project itself. Before you buy coin on the ICO, make sure that the coin you will buy is potential to any pump and increasing value. It means you need to study the whole project, the roadmap, plans, application, concept etc. for you to decide whether it is worth to invest or not.
Irrespective of the project, the market is in a general bearish situation and apparently affects ICOs that even do have prospect. Just very sure were able to at least do well in a way but that does not mean their movement still was not affected.

I am sure by the time the sentiments in the market ends up changing, a lot of things will change in the altcoin market as well which is what I am looking forward to at this moment now. I believe we will get to see some good movement upward in coming months anyway.

Despite how the market is right now, it can be said that investing in an ICO is still profitable. Even with this bearish market, ICOs are still growing and many are still eager to invest. It's not always that the market will be as so since we are now experiencing a bear trend. The price of BTC strongly affects all other altcoins and ICO projects as well since investors enter with either BTC or ETH and exit with BTC as well. In fact, when the investors and bounty hunters dump their coins, it has an effect on the altcoin market and not only on the price of the token.
sisjow

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:07:23 PM

investment on ICO project will be profitable if they achievement is really successful during the token sale. but if they even not reach the soft cap, of course, it will be a useless investment. that's why we really can choose a good ICO before investment.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:58:32 PM

investment on ICO project will be profitable if they achievement is really successful during the token sale. but if they even not reach the soft cap, of course, it will be a useless investment. that's why we really can choose a good ICO before investment.
Yes for this we need to study the road map, white paper and other important factors which can cause the ICO as a successful ICO. But this is not so easy to choose a good ICO for investment specially if you are new in marekt and do not have good experience, therefore you need to be too much careful while investing your money or buying token in ICOs.
610S

Activity: 203
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:14:53 AM

You might find some Coins which are cheap at this moment which will be valued higher after few years. You can buy some coins hold them on wallets and sell them after some years when the value of that certain ICO gets higher. You have to make some research about which coins are cheap nowadays and then buy them. So, after all, I can say that you should buy the current ICO but wisely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: