Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:03:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy the current ICO?  (Read 2434 times)
rajasaeed

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:28:30 PM

Блoкчeйн-пpoeкт Polys пoмoг пpoвecти выбopы для пapтии «Яблoкo»
Иcтoчник: https://bitnovosti.com/2018/07/10/blokchain-polys-elections-apple/
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:47:08 PM

There are always a few good projects and it's hard to get an allocation usually
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:07:17 PM

Good idea, because that current ICO is proven and tested to the public less worries that is a scam in this business and at the same time
.they are trusted company, your investments is safe in their hands.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 04:43:30 PM

i think investing on ico's is not worth it right now its better to buy it off an exchange after its release because you would save alot than buying on ico because alot of people will dump their coins after the exchange especially if the project have bounty program.

I agree many of best promising ICO is nearly 1/3 of their ICO prices. There are also some difficulties about listing at centralized exchange nowadays because of SEC. And at the decentralized exchange, the price can be very volatile especially after ICO

Yeah it is right; I think nobody should invest in ICOs because of worthless. When it is added in the exchange then you can buy them but before the exchange on never try to invest in ICO because of scams and if it authentic stills it is not secure for investment. You cannot trade in it. You can just buy and hold it for long time. Better to invest in exchangeable coins.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:48:31 PM

if the market is bad the alternative is you invest in ico because there you will not lose, but it must take a very long time.
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:50:39 PM

When the market in the uptrend of ICOs after the listing on the stock market has increased sharply, however, the ICO market is quite bleak. Currently, I do not buy ICO anymore because there are too many risks and I just joined the buy when it went to the floor, the profit may be less but the risk is reduced.How do you think about this problem?
I think you were right in this case. The market is very bleak, some ICO projects become more risky for investors. Because the market is down, all the costs to be listed on the floor are quite large and ICO projects will be very difficult to perfect their ideas. leading to investors will suffer disadvantage.
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:58:21 PM

It is up to you whether you want to buy from the ICO or not. But remember that it is on your own risk. If you bought at the ICO but the team runaway with the money, that's sad. Or if the project is a flop, that's sad also.

JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:17:24 PM

When the market in the uptrend of ICOs after the listing on the stock market has increased sharply, however, the ICO market is quite bleak. Currently, I do not buy ICO anymore because there are too many risks and I just joined the buy when it went to the floor, the profit may be less but the risk is reduced.How do you think about this problem?

Not every ico's in the market does have a very good quality of a coin so it only means that you really need to read their white paper in order to determine of the coin is worth investing or not.
lavara

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 06:07:53 AM

The ICO market is very tempting with its possible profit and the large growth of the future coin. Here the experience should help you or the newcomer should be lucky several times; D Good projects require time to find them and to think how many chances to earn. I choose projects with a really good product or direction: it's better if the product is already on the market, or the company works successfully already. I study white paper, I look at the project team (their successes), many factors. Then I go at an early stage ico-as a rule the price is the best;) Now I work with EON protocol and several other projects.

paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:28:03 AM

Got your point there. We cant never tell if those new projects of ICO will be pushed. I just experienced also that ico's that not continue and just drop their project. Maybe if you buy token in their pre-sale and continue to rise in the future, lucky you. But as i continue to read and watched some thread and forums, most of the people who bought their tokens in the pre sale is much expensive than to buy it to an exchanges. Maybe because their tokens are not a big hit and keep their value decreasing.
nightways

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:21:38 AM

There are still good and potential ICO to buy. We need to be wise so that our koney will not be scammed. Just study the project before incesting to lessen the risk.
Well we all know about this fact that there are so many ICOs that are legit and legal and you are good to invest in there. But first thing you have to make about selecting best and safe ICO. This will help you to make good results at the end of day. Because what if you invest huge money in some ICO but that ends to be a scam one. Then all your investment and hard work would be deceased.
tuanphuong666

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:28:30 AM

Recent investments in ICO will be risky because most ICOs are scams. But if you want you can still learn the ICO has high credibility and reputation to invest. Or you can invest altcoin
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:43:51 AM

now btc and eth cant' go up so ICO now is very dificult to go up,this time not for ICO,now this time for buying and holding eth,btc and some good coins,if you invest ICO you should invest which ICO will end sale at the end 2018 because when it live on exchange i hope crypto market will better than now
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:58:20 AM

It is your wish whether to invest in cryptocurrency or not most of the time we have research ourselves because once we got loos from the ICO, nobody will give any money. So it is always good to choose the right ICO for making money but what i heard from many people is most of the ICO's went into scam without any developments.
Crypto_Bro

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:10:31 AM

now btc and eth cant' go up so ICO now is very dificult to go up,this time not for ICO,now this time for buying and holding eth,btc and some good coins,if you invest ICO you should invest which ICO will end sale at the end 2018 because when it live on exchange i hope crypto market will better than now

yep, but there are a lot of promising ICO where you can invest. Of course, it is your own risk but you can earn money
trespiclof

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:18:09 AM

yep, but there are a lot of promising ICO where you can invest. Of course, it is your own risk but you can earn money

How you will find these good ICOs?
Crypto_Bro

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:23:29 AM

I do research myself. For me, it's important not just to buy coins and sell them but also upgrade my skills and knowledge about cryptoworld
trespiclof

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:30:34 AM

I do research myself. For me, it's important not just to buy coins and sell them but also upgrade my skills and knowledge about cryptoworld
ICOBench -youtube, some telegram chat
Princess04ka

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:41:25 AM

I know one good project, the have youtube channel, chat and pretty promising ICO
Crypto_Bro

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:42:14 AM

I know one good project, the have youtube channel, chat and pretty promising ICO

what coins?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: