Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:21:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy the current ICO?  (Read 2437 times)
Princess04ka

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:44:22 AM

now btc and eth cant' go up so ICO now is very dificult to go up,this time not for ICO,now this time for buying and holding eth,btc and some good coins,if you invest ICO you should invest which ICO will end sale at the end 2018 because when it live on exchange i hope crypto market will better than now

yep, but there are a lot of promising ICO where you can invest. Of course, it is your own risk but you can earn money

How you will find these good ICOs?

I do research myself. For me, it's important not just to buy coins and sell them but also upgrade my skills and knowledge about cryptoworld
ICOBench -youtube, some telegram chat

I know one good project, the have youtube channel, chat and pretty promising ICO

what coins?

STM, they have good webinars about trading, analytics. That's why it looks really promising for me, you can look it up https://streamity.org/en/
Crypto_Bro

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:45:00 AM

now btc and eth cant' go up so ICO now is very dificult to go up,this time not for ICO,now this time for buying and holding eth,btc and some good coins,if you invest ICO you should invest which ICO will end sale at the end 2018 because when it live on exchange i hope crypto market will better than now

yep, but there are a lot of promising ICO where you can invest. Of course, it is your own risk but you can earn money

I do research myself. For me, it's important not just to buy coins and sell them but also upgrade my skills and knowledge about cryptoworld

I know one good project, the have youtube channel, chat and pretty promising ICO

what coins?

STM, they have good webinars about trading, analytics. That's why it looks really promising for me, you can look it up https://streamity.org/en/

Wink
trespiclof

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:52:58 AM

what coins?

Wink
Yea! I ve seen their webinars https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOXe_JuM-loN7nKPkh-4TBg
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:18:35 AM

When the market in the uptrend of ICOs after the listing on the stock market has increased sharply, however, the ICO market is quite bleak. Currently, I do not buy ICO anymore because there are too many risks and I just joined the buy when it went to the floor, the profit may be less but the risk is reduced.How do you think about this problem?

I don't think so mate, but If thats your decision then go, as long as you're not defend onto others to make Investment here In cryptos. Losimg a profits were just a normal scenario, especially for thsoe newbie. And because of losses, we begin to think and learn our mistakes. So keep Investing while exploring In crypto and gather Information to make you understand well.
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:43:08 AM

Ico ico price is good when ico is also good for you because I just want to scam it later for sure you do not have to earn and I have a good project schedule.

dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:36:01 PM

If I think when we invest in Ico always be a gamble of course because we do not know what we are dealing with. sometimes good teams are pumping and we can make good profits and sometimes they are bad or even good at pumping but they fail to do it and we will definitely lose money. Because Ico prices are currently very high compared after they are traded. So I do not think we should invest now ..
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:52:54 PM

When the market in the uptrend of ICOs after the listing on the stock market has increased sharply, however, the ICO market is quite bleak. Currently, I do not buy ICO anymore because there are too many risks and I just joined the buy when it went to the floor, the profit may be less but the risk is reduced.How do you think about this problem?
At the present time, I think you should not invest in ICO projects or engage in trading to make a profit on a daily basis. Crypto experts say it is now a dead market for Crypto. Any transaction now is easy to lose capital. So wait for the market to become more stable and more volatile.
MMnoob

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:35:34 PM

that is the right reason when the market is down and can not be in use, one of its alternatives by investing in icountuk today.
C0ld_Zero

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:53:34 PM

Yes, you should buy  ICO at the moment bro. This time market is bad, hard to get profit when trade now. if you are interested in ICO. I suggest you invest in ELONCITY. This have a good team and good road map, be sure it will be success
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:20:13 PM

I think it depends on you if you want to invest in ico you should be able to control your patience, because ico when the distribution will usually drop the price because it will be a bit of a buyer and will rise when there is a good development.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:25:05 PM

it is not practical if you will buy some coins in an ICO period because you should better check the project first before buying because if the project is not that good you will just earn negative profit in it.
suraza21

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:25:22 PM

You should buy today ico because what they bring you will be many you can buy them by choosing the ico programs whose products can bring many benefits to the community and to investors.
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:26:01 PM

It depends on you if you want to buy a current ico sales but for me there is always a big risk if you invest in the ico sales. You will never know if it will successful, even it has a good platform sometimes it fails. If you want to invest in ICO, you should learn about them a widely information about them to know if it is a good ICO in the future and if it will have a good investors. Always read about the article about them.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:22:37 PM

It is more profitable to buy an ICO before it goes on a price boom but to figure out those ICO's are really hard, it is riskier to deal with ICO's than to invest on a crypto that is already been established on the market having a working product top 10 on CMC most likely but the profit is more rewarding and proficient if joined the right one giving the opportunity to be an early adopters to the token.
Currently is that most of the ICOs are even trading below their ICO value and that makes it a top notch for whoever is taking advantage of those opportunities now to get into some coins or tokens that just got launched from ICO and holding them for when the market eventually recovers. It would really be worthwhile at the end of it all for anyone smart enough to take advantage of that.

Buying icos in this market has a lot of risks associated with it. Its better to buy the coins or tokens on the exchanges
When buying from exchange, risks will be eliminated ? How ? Both have their own risk levels and I personally go for an ICO only I am getting convinced they way they present themselves along with roadmap and whitepaper.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:33:39 PM

I think you should choose very carefully before you start buying because there so many ICO now become scam after  they finish and reach the goal. Just be bery carefull and do a bit research first before you buy.

Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:31:10 PM

Buying the current ICO makes sense if the technical document, the idea of ​​the project, the development team and the sales of the tokens go according to the ICO plan.
Amanda Green

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:20:10 PM

I have found a trustworthy ICO project. It is called Socratus.  It is a insurance ecosystem which provide a digital platform for insurance companies . So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. Their main aim is to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices. They are also helping insurance companies to reduce costs (it can be reduced from 15 to 25 %) and get their business on a new level. Also, they are powered by Smart-contracts & Socratus Oracles. It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:42:52 PM

It is your choice. But I think this is not the best time for buying ICO token. Because The crypto market is not doing so well. We have seen already. Bitcoin price keep ups and down between 6100 to 6700 USD. Most of the altcoin prices are below profit or value. Every coin dumped. If you buy ICO token then when they listed on the exchange that time You can't make a profit from it. Because After getting listed on exchange most of the ICO coin's price dump very highly.

I can suggest you a best ICO Project that can avoid those problems. And That ICO name is Eloncity! Yes, it is. You can get profit from this ICO very early. Or you may buy good altcoins and keep them HOLD until the market recovers.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Siddhartha7

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:57:57 PM

I believe that investing in an ICO is also something which makes you support the project or startup. Make sure that you only incentive is NOT money or to make profits from it, but simply to stimulate the new business. ICO investing comes with risk, so if it's done only for the money I believe one should stay out. This year has shown that has been way more profitable overall than what it used to be, and with SEC looking into it all, it will only get harder.

A kind note, invest to support, not simply for your own selfish interest/greed
Isaremj3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:04:18 PM

It is good to buy ICO, it is a wise thought but what I will advice you is that should look before lick now because many project is scam just be wise. Also, now there plain and how they want to develop the token.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: