Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:35:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy the current ICO?  (Read 2437 times)
pinkliar

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:32:33 AM

I think it depends on you, if you can take advantage of the situation and can see a good potential to grow the assets you have then you can participate to buy ico.

Before you buy make sure that you research all about the ico.,the team they have. Their platform, and all about the project because there are a lot of scam ico and you need to do anything just to avoid buy to those scam ico.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:47:07 AM

When the market in the uptrend of ICOs after the listing on the stock market has increased sharply, however, the ICO market is quite bleak. Currently, I do not buy ICO anymore because there are too many risks and I just joined the buy when it went to the floor, the profit may be less but the risk is reduced.How do you think about this problem?

not all the coins you buy from ico is bad, my advice before you invest through ico you better learn their project through their white paper, and if you believe with ico they will bring profit, then you invest
alizalela7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:51:07 AM

You should buy ico, but pay attention before buying you should choose and learn about the ico program such as you go to wedsite to find out about their products or you can go to other channels such as telegarm to follow monitor their activity
jbfkasfaiew

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:16:20 AM

Before you buy an ICO, you should learn about the market. Although the risks are great, at least you need courage if you really believe it. For example, the Bitcoin market has gone up and down, but only if you trade long-term patience, you will bring high profits. Good luck
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:23:53 AM

There are actually a lot of options.If you want to invest in ICO at the initial stage, there is a price even lower than when entering the exchange.This should also be taken into account
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:50:01 AM

In the crypto world, everyone is at risk. Many bounty hunters and investors thought that they would easily get a lot of money in trading and investing in altokkuny, but many already realized that this is a great intellectual work, for which they will not always pay. You do not owe anything to anyone! When you understand that you need to decide what to buy and what to sell after analyzing the current market and the work done, then you will have the corresponding results (XXX).
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:34:49 PM

Before you buy an ICO, you should learn about the market. Although the risks are great, at least you need courage if you really believe it. For example, the Bitcoin market has gone up and down, but only if you trade long-term patience, you will bring high profits. Good luck
I think differently from you. Depending on the stage you choose to invest because if the market is in the uptrend period, all investment in ICO projects will certainly help you make a huge profit but when the market drops investing in ICO projects is extremely risky because it is a time when people will tend to sell more than they buy. Investing can be a wise choice but not this year and you should wait until 2019
JessicaThomas58

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:23:18 AM

ICO tokens that are not listed on the exchange will never be 'on the exchange', but can not always be based on trading platforms. Each trading platform has certain requirements for the desired ICOs to be listed on their platform. Through the choice or demand of the market, 70% of ICO tokens this year have not been 'on the floor'. And once they are not listed, most of those ICOs will never be 'on the exchange'.
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:21:52 PM

When the market in the uptrend of ICOs after the listing on the stock market has increased sharply, however, the ICO market is quite bleak. Currently, I do not buy ICO anymore because there are too many risks and I just joined the buy when it went to the floor, the profit may be less but the risk is reduced.How do you think about this problem?
That is valid there's an once in a lifetime opportunity that you cam lose jour cash venture to ICO for the most part now that the market isn't great. I think much better to hold up to list their token even you can't get a reward to go their ICO at any rate you can keep away from the hazard in their ICO.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:33:41 AM

The ICO market seem saturated, but the good ICO will still attract money and with good fund raised, the project can develop and get listed in good exchange. I still buy ICO that I'm sure of. If there is any doubt about any project, I wait for such ICO to get to the market before buying!

NeeNts

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:58:54 AM

There are actually a lot of options.If you want to invest in ICO at the initial stage, there is a price even lower than when entering the exchange.This should also be taken into account
Yes that is right that if you will choose and invest in early stage of an ICO, but it is not so easy to choose the right ICO, for that you must do hard work must get opinion from ICO experts and must study their vision and white paper and may be after that you can select a good place for your investment.
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:43:32 AM

You should buy the current ico, as there are many potential ico programs and high brightness if you buy the token from the ico program, the price they are on the floor several times more than you buy.
itscomplicated

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:03:25 AM

Yes, There are many ICOs now that shows some potential to grow,
you might want to revise your post to how to choose the right ICO Smiley
mansilkroad

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:49:56 PM

For sure don't invest in ICO's which offer an airdrop distribution as well. The price after ICO drops dramatically at all times.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:42:23 PM

It should not be, because now ico prices are high, but they are more risky for investors, and there are too many bounty programs, which are the risks that cause the price to fall, because bounty hunters are always sold. at cheap rates.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:54:37 PM

for now better trade than investing in ico for investing in ico should the market is down and bad.
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:08:11 PM

if you want to invest long term soon you buy in ico but if you want to get a quick profit this time is the right time to trade because the market is good.
chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:10:21 PM

I have not invested in any ICO yet, but my friends have. ICO investment is always risky and low profit, if you do not choose a good quality ico. I usually invest in top coin like BTC, ETH... Because I feel safe investing in these coin.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:08:34 PM

I have not invested in any ICO yet, but my friends have. ICO investment is always risky and low profit, if you do not choose a good quality ico. I usually invest in top coin like BTC, ETH... Because I feel safe investing in these coin.

Bitcoin and altcoin is so much popular coin and all of us know that we can earn huge profit from that coin, but if you want to invest in ico then try to know about the background of ico to avoid scam.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2604
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:31:16 PM

if you really afraid, just wait until they listed on market. because buy ICO for now is not like in past, they need longer time to listed on market and after that, it's price is not really good. you can  take that chance

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: