Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:10:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy the current ICO?  (Read 2434 times)
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:20:58 PM

When the market in the uptrend of ICOs after the listing on the stock market has increased sharply, however, the ICO market is quite bleak. Currently, I do not buy ICO anymore because there are too many risks and I just joined the buy when it went to the floor, the profit may be less but the risk is reduced.How do you think about this problem?

I see this situation in this way, now there are a lot of projects, and all of them are aimed at improving services, it's cool, but it seems to me that everyone has forgotten about the security of our data, but the block is well protected, but now. I read an article about quantum processors, they are already talking about the possibility of hacking, and what will happen after they become public, and the technology will improve. I began to look, and found an interesting project that is immediately ready to solve the problem of not only quantum protection, but also improve the speed of the entire system as a whole. You should search for a good interesting project that is trustworthy enough to return your money and simultaneously have an interesting concept. In the result, you will earn money and, moreover, support the implementation of a good idea. As I can consider myself as an expert in ICOs field and investment, so I can give you some advice. You need to choose it really careful and study all about ICO project which you want to invest in. For example, an experience of a team, a value of the project, uniqueness and then read some comments about it. If you need my recommendation, Kelvin Blockchain. With the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority.
   Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost an unlimited potential for speed and productivity. Kelvin Blockchain can launch up to 2^64 subchains - more available subchains will benefit in increased speed and security. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DaughterOFbitcoin

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:01:14 AM

For sure don't invest in ICO's which offer an airdrop distribution as well. The price after ICO drops dramatically at all times.
The thing is, when you are entering in a source to earn money from, you must research thoroughly to make sure that is absolutely scam free. You must know completely about that thing. This would let you make good ending results where you would be satisfied and earning handsome. Some ICOs are really scam so be aware of their mystery. Keep researching.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:44:26 AM

Yes, it's hard to profit in this market conditions. But there are ICOs with low cap and its hard to get an allocation (like Quark Chain or DxChain now). I think they are worth researching.
But I think that still there are some crypto currencies which have good potential and still they are under value, so investing money in such altcoin can give you good profit, but for that you need to study the coin before investing your money there.
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:57:11 AM

You have partly solved the problem. In addition to the approach you have on buying ICO during bearish cryptocurrency market, I suggest to divide into equal half the budget you have, invest a part in the ICO and other half after the ICO. You can always find cheaper price on Dex!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
destiny100%

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:05:33 AM

If you know how to select good ICO projects then you can invest at this time. Good projects will benefit you in the future.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:52:02 AM

If you know how to select good ICO projects then you can invest at this time. Good projects will benefit you in the future.
We will always know if we make an effort to study a certain project.
There are a lot of ICOs nowadays and majority of them are scams, if you are lazy, most likely you'll end up unsuccessful with your investment.
Also, make sure you risk what you can afford, that will make your life easier.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:31:00 PM

There are a lot of ICOs nowadays and majority of them are scams, if you are lazy, most likely you'll end up unsuccessful with your investment.

Yeah, good legitimate icos aren't that easy to come by nowadays so if you're not really careful, you'd end up victimized by scammers. Icos are good investments, and a lot of people made  a lot of money investing in the correct projects so take real good time in studying if you plan on getting in one.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Wishywashy

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:35:43 PM

If you are asking others whether you should spend your money on something you barely know anything about, then I would suggest staying on the sidelines for now while you do your own research.. Never entrust your hard earned money with the opinion of random people.

It's a good thing that Menlo One will be launching its decentralized ICO listing platform soon within the year. Even newbies will be able to invest without worrying too much about being scammed or whether he picked the right project or not.  Link to their whitepaper: https://www.menlo.one/
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:58:52 PM

Yeah, good legitimate icos aren't that easy to come by nowadays so if you're not really careful, you'd end up victimized by scammers. Icos are good investments, and a lot of people made  a lot of money investing in the correct projects so take real good time in studying if you plan on getting in one.
Ico can be that long in this time and most of it was been unsuccessful to reach their hardcap but in this risk you have to be wise to choose the ico that is less risk of fraud, scam and failure. The possible outcome was a profit or a loss in price, this is only common cases in the ico's you take the risk to earn or loss nothing is guaranteed but you can make a good amount of money particularly in highly rater icos in the coming months.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:42:35 PM

Ico can be that long in this time and most of it was been unsuccessful to reach their hardcap but in this risk you have to be wise to choose the ico that is less risk of fraud, scam and failure. The possible outcome was a profit or a loss in price, this is only common cases in the ico's you take the risk to earn or loss nothing is guaranteed but you can make a good amount of money particularly in highly rater icos in the coming months.
Yeah, and the issue again is that a lot of people are so much focused on ICO short term that it clouds their long term judgment. Anyone who trusts and believes in a project will really not bother about the short term and focus more on the long term and even during the phase where things go awry or lower than ICO price, it will simply be a moment to buy more and stock up for the market to recover which it definitely will at least from experience.

Moreover, the coins/tokens which are trading below the ICO price does not make them unsuccessful as that is temporary anyway and moreover, the general market is in a huge bear trend which makes it understandable that at phases like this, it is not actually that easy for markets to thrive easily without getting dumped. I see it as a time to at least acquire some at the dips and use it as a means to get more profit when the general market recovers eventually.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:02:10 PM

We have to be very cautious  with ICOs as many of them in private sales selling their tokens with up to 80% bonus and when it enters the market the price can drop as some of the investors taking the profit, and also some bounty hunters drop their coins. With detailed research  perspective  projects still  can be found.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:35:11 PM

You should buy the token from the ico program because there are many programs ico quality and prestige you invest in the program ico then if ico is ready then you will have the opportunity to get much higher interest rates.
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:16:57 PM

according to me, this is the right time to invest in ico but before that if you want to buy at ico see first the potential and partners about the project because there are so many ico coins that don't match the price.
anisoptera

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:02:13 PM

Actually the best time to buy ICO is in pre-sale phase, when you can get around 50% or more off. But you need to be very careful and analyze current project before buying, because sometimes ICO can be scam  and you can lose all your money.

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:23:16 PM

you can really buy the current ICO no one deprive you to do that but you should know that the investment you do for today you will really need to sit for a long period of time for you to say that you can earn profit from it.
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:13:25 PM

I continued to participate in several ICOs, but this time I was very critical in communicating with their developers on telegrams, this is very important considering that many ico fail and cause refunds or even fraud, another factor is because investors are afraid of cryptocurrencies experiencing current downtrends. many ICOs cannot survive even though their projects are very potential.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:32:30 PM

I continued to participate in several ICOs, but this time I was very critical in communicating with their developers on telegrams, this is very important considering that many ico fail and cause refunds or even fraud, another factor is because investors are afraid of cryptocurrencies experiencing current downtrends. many ICOs cannot survive even though their projects are very potential.
I see that some token and coin on crypto is now falling almost a half of their price is gone. So I think we dont have to buy on ICO there are a lot of coins now that really falling and he opportunity to buy it in a low price is really once in a blue moon it is a great opportunity to buy.
panjul07
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1352

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 07:48:09 PM

I see that some token and coin on crypto is now falling almost a half of their price is gone. So I think we dont have to buy on ICO there are a lot of coins now that really falling and he opportunity to buy it in a low price is really once in a blue moon it is a great opportunity to buy.

Very well said, I also think that buying the existing popular coins which are dumped at the moment are better than buying ICOs. The possibility to get profit is higher and it is absolutely safer than ICO coins. We also save time for doing it because we do not need to spend too much time in reading and researching about the new ICO.
But indeed it is our own preferences, maybe he do buy ICOs because he can get some bonuses which is usually offered during the ICO while at the other hand he cant get the same bonuses if he buy existing coins.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Mjadon15

Activity: 174

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:37:25 PM

There are a ton of ICOs out there, with every single one of them promising huge returns and useful perks for potential investors. But before you get carried away and start sending your hard earned money to every single project out there, remember that many, if not most of those projects will inevitably fail or will turn out to be a scam.

Keep in mind that all cryptocurrencies and the Ethereum platform, in general, is basically an experimental technology. A vast majority of ICOs are reliant on Ethereum, and they themselves are a very experimental mechanism. It’s an experiment on top of an experiment.

A typical project holding an ICO will have a website and a white paper, containing as much information about the project and its goals as possible. Those will describe the team and its relevant experience, the idea and the roadmap of its execution, approximate goals and means of reaching them, and so forth.

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:46:50 PM

When the market in the uptrend of ICOs after the listing on the stock market has increased sharply, however, the ICO market is quite bleak. Currently, I do not buy ICO anymore because there are too many risks and I just joined the buy when it went to the floor, the profit may be less but the risk is reduced.How do you think about this problem?

Tragic but at the same time has damaged the good name of the world of cryptocurrency. The reason's the ICO project whose presence is expected to be able to grow the number of new adoptions, new users and can attract new investors to a better level, in fact has been misused by the dirty hands of the developers themselves.
I believe, there are still good ICO projects, the real ones have survived long enough. It's not wrong if you want to buy an ICO, the important thing is you have to be more careful before buying it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: