Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:12:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy the current ICO?  (Read 2437 times)
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:01:49 PM

Yes of course, you should buy the currency ICO because they are one of the trusted companies in this business and can make you earn a good amount of income or profit in the right time comes.
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:25:17 AM

It should not be because the ICO is currently very difficult and very risky. We can not earn any more from ICO
There is a chance to earn but you should know how to hold, the market situation prevent ICOs from growing due to the sentiment of bitcoin's price.
People panic, especially the newbie who think investing could give them instant return, I believe we should be cautious at this time.
ShitTL

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:38:39 AM

Right now you can buy ico but you should note the potential ico you should choose by your study of the program as well as the ico's post after checking the information about the management team will help you give the answer about whether the project should invest?
ShitTL

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:39:33 AM

Right now you can buy ico but you should note the potential ico you should choose by your study of the program as well as the ico's post after checking the information about the management team will help you give the answer about whether the project should invest?
skdistumbarg

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:59:01 AM

Some part, I concur with your sentiment that entering to contribute amid ICO is dangerous contrasted with post-ICO since it is clearer how is the response of the market or more extensive network. In any case, no agony no gain mate. On the off chance that you chose a decent ICO, you will gain the benefit significantly higher as opposed to alternate purchasers/speculators on post-ICO.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:11:51 PM

It should not be because the ICO is currently very difficult and very risky. We can not earn any more from ICO
This year it is best not to invest in ICO projects because it is very risky and good projects are very limited. Personally I would only invest in a stable market because this is the time when most investors are active and can make a profit if you have confidence in a good ICO project.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
KGBx

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:06:37 PM

Why not? I still can name numerous successful ICOs for this year and the list will be just increasing. Be sure that you use right information sources when it comes to investing.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:10:23 PM

ico is now in the lower market because of the low effect of bitcoin, but it doesn't matter if you still want to buy ico, but it must have a good and potential ico because if there is a potential ico, I think it will still give profit when the price is high.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:15:18 PM

There is a lot of ICO now are not good to invest and that is risky because maybe you will not see your money grow and possible to gone because they will not listed to the market. But they only few of ICO right now I believe are good to invest but you need to search for that. Remember the money is not easy to earn so invest to the right investment.
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:33:58 PM

if you have capital and have confidence that this ICO is very good and can provide a lot of bonuses for you so that it can provide benefits then you can enter and invest in ico.
Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:56:56 AM

That's depends on you. Investment in ICO is a good thing but has a huge risk for now, so many ICOs scam and fail softcap, so you have to be careful in choosing ICO project.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jiryuksan

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:11:12 AM

there are still many ICOs that have not been effective this year, this is dominated by sales failures, ico scams only take a small percentage of cunning opportunities, and I think there are still more ICOs advancing with strong intentions on their projects,

There are several satisfying projects this year, we can see Foresting (PTON) which is successful for hardcap, which needs to be analyzed more deeply, what is the potential of ICO after sales, whether to be accepted by the market or going to sleep due to lack of profit contribution. we can see in Cartaxi (CTX) which finally did not run smoothly.

Before you decide to buy, prioritize the factors that I have mentioned.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:33:00 AM

Do not follow the hype just learn to deal on what you really can handle and what you can manage as a form of investment. If you have the way to earn dealing with ICO investment that is good, but you should also consider saving for the future for you to have a money to used when you need to because investing in ICO is a long run investment.
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:42:31 AM

When the market in the uptrend of ICOs after the listing on the stock market has increased sharply, however, the ICO market is quite bleak. Currently, I do not buy ICO anymore because there are too many risks and I just joined the buy when it went to the floor, the profit may be less but the risk is reduced.How do you think about this problem?

If you ate knowledgeable about the movement and the potential of coins then better buy when its on the floor for saver trading but the problem is,most of the time even when the coins are already in exchange and has doing good,instances of bringing the coin dump is there,because those damn manipulator are only waiting for the victim to bite the bait so they can take home more profits
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:44:48 AM

When the market in the uptrend of ICOs after the listing on the stock market has increased sharply, however, the ICO market is quite bleak. Currently, I do not buy ICO anymore because there are too many risks and I just joined the buy when it went to the floor, the profit may be less but the risk is reduced.How do you think about this problem?

This decision should be a decision to change according to the project you want to invest. It is a big mistake to invest in ICO projects unless a detailed research is carried out, so I do not recommend any investment in research. Depending on the research done, you will be able to reach the decision whether to make purchases in the ICO process or in the stock market. As projects with quality, success and projects with a physical product in the middle will be lucrative projects, investing in such projects in the ICO period will be the best decision, but for projects that are suspected to be of high quality, investing in the ICO process is not the right decision. These types of projects are usually under the ICO price and are usually a loss for the ICO investor. It would be much better and more profitable to buy such project tokens over the stock exchanges.
pumbum

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:15:05 PM

among all that is now on the market, I think that it is difficult to select really worthwhile projects. I think it's easier to buy coins on the exchange
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:16:16 PM

among all that is now on the market, I think that it is difficult to select really worthwhile projects. I think it's easier to buy coins on the exchange

I don't think so, there are still some ICO's that are worth investing at, just check their website and their whitepaper and also the peoples opinion about it, it is also important to know the team so you will know if they are legit or capable of handling a project, investigate them by doing some research about them, their platform is also important and how they are doing market.
prihojantsev

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:59:40 PM

Definitely, there are projects which deserve investments on the ICO stage. For example, projects winning one of the prize-places on blockchain conferences and other well-known events. There are ideas which can solve serious problems of the today's cryptocurrency market. Such projects assemble a good team and make a reliable and simple solution. So why shouldn't we invest in a project like this?
Nickcerny

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:53:07 AM

I would suggest rather investing on new ICO, invest with Binex.Trade is an crypto exchange platform, it is one of a kind and only platform wherein they share 70% trading revenue commission to their token holders, buy Bex token & start trading, Very good team & Current price is below ICO price so it's very good chance to grab few,You can register now and get 1 Bex token on Binex.Trade https://www.binex.trade/
learntonoob
Copper Member

Activity: 85

FinanceX Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 10:44:54 AM

Really should pay attention to research the project and their team member. I did join an ICO (in the signature) which I know some of the core team members and hope it will be success

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: