Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:02:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy the current ICO?  (Read 2437 times)
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:50:45 PM

your decision is very good. better buy when released on the market. and buy when a dump occurs. because most ICOs will be dumped by investors and bounty hunters. so the opportunity to buy and make profits is very good. currently too many ICOs have been created. and most are failed products (no future projects) so it's better to buy on the market than to buy when the ICO.
vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:18:47 PM

When the market in the uptrend of ICOs after the listing on the stock market has increased sharply, however, the ICO market is quite bleak. Currently, I do not buy ICO anymore because there are too many risks and I just joined the buy when it went to the floor, the profit may be less but the risk is reduced.How do you think about this problem?
I think now is not the right time to buy the tokens of ICO projects. That is very dangerous. When the market does not achieve good sales, ICO projects will also be affected. so the best we should not invest now, the risk is very high.

ThKevin

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:00:07 AM

When the market in the uptrend of ICOs after the listing on the stock market has increased sharply, however, the ICO market is quite bleak. Currently, I do not buy ICO anymore because there are too many risks and I just joined the buy when it went to the floor, the profit may be less but the risk is reduced.How do you think about this problem?
Yes there are too many risks, but there are still ways you can figure out which ICOs are legit or scam, but I’m not here to talk about that cause it’s not the topic here, If you want to know, then you can search for it. I’m investing in ICO and I can tell you that ICOs are really the best way to earn a good profit this year. It has really been working for a lot of people, since coins are down, ICO has been the main thing this year.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:46:52 AM

Yes there are too many risks, but there are still ways you can figure out which ICOs are legit or scam, but I’m not here to talk about that cause it’s not the topic here, If you want to know, then you can search for it. I’m investing in ICO and I can tell you that ICOs are really the best way to earn a good profit this year. It has really been working for a lot of people, since coins are down, ICO has been the main thing this year.
People aren't happy of what they have seen the current  market trend. It is very obvious that they might still doubt of investing ICOs today as they know that mostly are just scam. Hoping for a change in the market as those investors will turn back investing crypto again.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:34:37 PM

People aren't happy of what they have seen the current  market trend. It is very obvious that they might still doubt of investing ICOs today as they know that mostly are just scam. Hoping for a change in the market as those investors will turn back investing crypto again.

It's hard for everything to come back because the confidence of investors in this market is getting worse and they are feeling frustrated with the new ICO projects because of the low investment demand and the lack of investment funds from financial institutions. I personally would pause the investment and would probably wait at least a couple of years to see the new development

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:57:59 PM

It's up to you if you want to earn big money or not because investing in ico is so very greedy. Because after ico ends the market exchanger will decide for your tokens price.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:05:58 PM

Today's ICO if we are not careful in choosing will get a loss and in my opinion the good thing for now as an investment is to support blockchain development projects that have the potential to be very large

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
naruto7676

Activity: 318

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:33:17 PM

Buy some ICO rates for their tokens price atleast the price of tokens not for 1$ per token it's hard to recover it for your funds if you will loss your money for nothing.
Premooooo

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:24:27 PM

It's ok to buy some ico in current price of it and soon you will know the difference of it. If you gonna earn or not just accept what will possible happen.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:55:31 PM

It is not good to but ICO right now. There are many ICOs that gone and failed in the year 2018. As a matter of fact, I got a lot of tokens that are shitcoins and I also scammed by plenty ICOs. I wanted to name them here but it is good to just move on and look for another option to gain profits. We need just to focus in trading because time will come, ICO will fade due to the scam projects or maybe, it will be regulated by government.

Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:38:31 AM

It is not good to but ICO right now. There are many ICOs that gone and failed in the year 2018. As a matter of fact, I got a lot of tokens that are shitcoins and I also scammed by plenty ICOs. I wanted to name them here but it is good to just move on and look for another option to gain profits. We need just to focus in trading because time will come, ICO will fade due to the scam projects or maybe, it will be regulated by government.
If they will not grow now then maybe wait until they will rise and probably it will happen in the long run.
As long as the team are still giving updates, a project is still considered legit, it's normal to be in a bearish trend sometimes but there is always
a rainbow after the rain, if you know what I mean.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:18:45 AM

Buying the current ico is an advantage. Because I believe that if the ICO is active there will always a bonus so then I believe that investing on the current ico is really amazing and we can also gain on it. I believe that the ICO is profitable if you have a courage to hold and wait for the right time.
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:19:19 AM

Buying the current ico is an advantage. Because I believe that if the ICO is active there will always a bonus so then I believe that investing on the current ico is really amazing and we can also gain on it. I believe that the ICO is profitable if you have a courage to hold and wait for the right time.
well, that's profitable. but I suggest, when you are interested in buying an ICO, you have to look at the offer they provide. so that you are not disappointed, you must be interested in the project they are doing, because if you only target the number of tokens that you get, and profits, it might make you disappointed when the token has arrived at a market.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:45:02 AM

In my opinion crypto is the best investment ever and ICO like Adab and many other are very good for these days to invest in it and save the future now people instead of investing in altcoin they identify the best and successful ICO and then they invest in it for their growth in the investment.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:40:04 AM

Once you enter into crypto world its impossible that there is no risk here pal. Come on! this is trading business industry, now about the question you've been asked on this thread you're the only one who knows the answer not us.  Once you put money in a kind of investment of course there is risk. Do you know something else that there is an investment to be call that there is no risk? if ever there is, well that's not a form of investment and it can never be called  as business either.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:44:11 AM

In my opinion crypto is the best investment ever and ICO like Adab and many other are very good for these days to invest in it and save the future now people instead of investing in altcoin they identify the best and successful ICO and then they invest in it for their growth in the investment.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
cryptocurrency investment give us lot opportunity to earn money.there are several ways to earn money.but personally i would not buy on ico stages.it is contain high risk than buying on market.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:06:52 PM

It was already high risk when you invest in ICO.
But risks can and should be minimized.
The best is a thorough analysis of the project, starting from the idea itself and ending with the team members.
So you can avoid loosing money.
The Internet is now full of information.
However, if scammers tried and made such a scam that cannot be distinguished from the real project... No one is insured from this, unfortunately.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

I think you should buy. Currently there are many investors are discouraged with some bad ICO projects. This is the opportunity to make you different. You should invest now so that when the market is better, your token will increase. I know this investment is quite risky and requires patience, but professional investors always know the potential of this investment strategy.

kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:43:58 PM

ICO investment has a risk as every investment has a risk. But if you able to choose the best ICO then I think your investment will return a profit! In this bear market, most of the ICO Projects can't make the success, though good projects are returning money to the investors. That's why You have to keep looking the best ICOs to investment, if you find one then you can invest there. At this moment, Ingot coin, Kubitx, Ubex are doing well.

yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:15:19 PM

in my opinion you are very right. choose to buy crypto when the price is low as it is today. This is very nice. as you said, ICO is currently very high risk because of great competition. so the failure rate in the ICO becomes large. and the best choice is to buy when released on the market and prices fall. then hold it until the pump is done.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: