Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:17:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW][XPP] PrivatePay - Secure and Private | Payment Ecosystem | Revolusion  (Read 8134 times)
raskad

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:12:29 PM

debit cards cost 25XPP and to convert to proper money +3.75%

wirex does all that for free.
so it's cheaper to just exchange xpp on an exchange (when exchange?) and do the work yourself.

Our prepaid cards will work world-wide, we aim to provide a simpler process and even the same day (Aiming for within the hour) withdrawals of XPP to Fiat.
Our provider will lower the fees as the coin progresses.

when is xpp going to be tradeable on exchanges?
your premine reasons pertained partly to the listing on exchanges, when is this happening?

Indeed, listing Private Pay (XPP) on a decent exchange is imperative to this project's success. Will there be any bounties available for bitcointalk users? i.e signature bounties etc?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 12:17:29 PM

WTS 444 XPP - PM me offers. use bitrated for escrow.

https://www.bitrated.com/raskul
PrivatePayNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 02:19:39 PM

so it's cheaper to just exchange xpp on an exchange (when exchange?) and do the work yourself.

Our prepaid cards will work world-wide, we aim to provide a simpler process and even the same day (Aiming for within the hour) withdrawals of XPP to Fiat.

your premine reasons pertained partly to the listing on exchanges, when is this happening?

Indeed, listing Private Pay (XPP) on a decent exchange is imperative to this project's success. Will there be any bounties available for bitcointalk users? i.e signature bounties etc?

You can contact us on Discord for reward bounties.
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 02:20:43 PM

You can contact us on Discord for reward bounties.

unless you have been censored by the empire  Cheesy
Spiffer

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:33:55 PM

Hi

How much is it worth? I can't find a price value anywhere.
ron992

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:44:07 AM

any exchanges?
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 07:44:43 AM

any exchanges?

nope, just a massive premine.
PrivatePayNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 11:03:46 AM

Hi

There is no current price.

any exchanges?

PrivatePay is just over a week old, started applying for exchanges recently.
ron992

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:40:07 AM

interesting coin. Let's see how it will develop
erzascalet

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:58:25 AM

this project will make our lives easier than before . Goodluck team
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:14:52 PM

Hi

There is no current price.

any exchanges?

PrivatePay is just over a week old, started applying for exchanges recently.

when will the exchange open xpp market?
mosu_forge

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:59:55 PM

What has changed in the latest GUI release? The last commit was 11 days ago, but the latest release was 6 hours ago. I like to run code from source instead of prebuilt binaries.
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 11:28:21 PM

shitcoin went on exchange.

Roll Eyes
only1

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:32:36 AM

what exchange listed at?
H00TCH

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:12:09 AM

what exchange listed at?
https://tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-XPP
andnet

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:51:32 AM

XPP dead for mining. RIP
columbiamining

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:19:05 PM

10% PREMINE?HuhHuhHuh??
ARE YOU JOKING???
Project dead already!

Don't bother with this, it's literally a copy of Masari with no new additions whatsoever.

It also doesn't have much of a roadmap except for "Our Mission" in the OP which is not only vague but it's also a pretty silly analogy in itself. Because, if "Jilian" has spent a lot of time mining and accumulating the coin, she definitely knows how to exchange them to FIAT, it's not really rocket science. The "actual" roadmap is also pretty vague and somewhat unrealistic.

One of the members of the "core" team said that Whitepaper is "really wanted by many" and "I will let the guys draft one out" as if it is a mundane piece that contains a bunch of buzzwords and gibberish. Well, let me tell you, if you're looking for real investors who know what they are doing, then you better draft an impeccable whitepaper and make sure to cover every aspect of your future plans or else it'll look amateurish and forced.

The "core" team introduction is laughable. If you want to be a legal entity (you said you do), listing common names like Andrew, Jake, and Jessica without actually linking to any profile from a reputable site is just as good as me saying Michael Jordan is my dad.

You have tackled one of the most impossible things in crypto and that's the introduction of ATM's alongside with >your debit cards. In order for anyone to believe in that story, you will have to deliver a well-written whitepaper, links to core team's profiles, a comprehensive roadmap, and much more.

Given that you failed to deliver all of those by now, it's safe to assume you're playing around that 10% premine and waiting for a listing or two in order to exit like dozens of other similar coins did.

Have fun.

I love how all of a sudden an "impeccable" whitepaper and real, full names become of paramount importance to some people. Oh, and only for some coins. Did Bitcoin have a whitepaper? Do you know who Nakamoto is? Then why is it relevant now?

Judge them on whether or not they're delivering what they promise, not their Microsoft Word skills.
banozica

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:13:11 PM

10% PREMINE?HuhHuhHuh??
ARE YOU JOKING???
Project dead already!

Don't bother with this, it's literally a copy of Masari with no new additions whatsoever.

It also doesn't have much of a roadmap except for "Our Mission" in the OP which is not only vague but it's also a pretty silly analogy in itself. Because, if "Jilian" has spent a lot of time mining and accumulating the coin, she definitely knows how to exchange them to FIAT, it's not really rocket science. The "actual" roadmap is also pretty vague and somewhat unrealistic.

One of the members of the "core" team said that Whitepaper is "really wanted by many" and "I will let the guys draft one out" as if it is a mundane piece that contains a bunch of buzzwords and gibberish. Well, let me tell you, if you're looking for real investors who know what they are doing, then you better draft an impeccable whitepaper and make sure to cover every aspect of your future plans or else it'll look amateurish and forced.

The "core" team introduction is laughable. If you want to be a legal entity (you said you do), listing common names like Andrew, Jake, and Jessica without actually linking to any profile from a reputable site is just as good as me saying Michael Jordan is my dad.

You have tackled one of the most impossible things in crypto and that's the introduction of ATM's alongside with >your debit cards. In order for anyone to believe in that story, you will have to deliver a well-written whitepaper, links to core team's profiles, a comprehensive roadmap, and much more.

Given that you failed to deliver all of those by now, it's safe to assume you're playing around that 10% premine and waiting for a listing or two in order to exit like dozens of other similar coins did.

Have fun.

I love how all of a sudden an "impeccable" whitepaper and real, full names become of paramount importance to some people. Oh, and only for some coins. Did Bitcoin have a whitepaper? Do you know who Nakamoto is? Then why is it relevant now?

Judge them on whether or not they're delivering what they promise, not their Microsoft Word skills.

First of all, it's not "all of a sudden" at all. Any somewhat serious investor wants to know what they are investing in, it's a pretty simple concept don't you think?

Second of all, yes, Bitcoin had a paper published, and in fact, it was before the genesis block. Not that it's significantly relevant at all, but Nakamoto explained his vision long before it was live.

The reason why the identity of these people is essential is because they talk about becoming a legal entity and are planning on creating FIAT gateways and debit cards. How is that even remotely similar to BTC? You are talking about apples and oranges here. No one wants to invest money in empty talks. You do realize there are over a thousand currencies of which most have a similar story to sell to the potential miners or investors, right? Differentiating legitimate from non-legitimate projects is quite hard when you have a sample size of nearly 2k currencies. Therefore, you better deliver a neatly crafted plan with a damn solid theory behind it, or else you're the same as any other shitcoin that promises HUR THE MOON DURR.

And, lastly, YOU judge them on whether they deliver their promises, I won't. Do you want to know why? Because, by the time you realize they have been feeding you with buzzwords and empty promises it will be already too late because you've invested both money and electricity in case you're mining it. I'm not looking to lose months of mining and buying a particular currency and base my calculations on the promises of the dev team that is anonymous and no one knows their coding skills, background, experience with cryptography, etc. All we know is that they know how to fork a coin on github.

What I'm saying is that you (as a coin developer) have to persuade serious investors with a solidly constructed project, not with a dream. As of now, there's nothing innovative about XPP whatsoever.
swa74

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:12:42 PM

New pool http://xpp.minexmr24.ru/
Welcome !!!
namimono

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:23:54 PM

Good evening, fellows. I'm interested on this business. I'll expect this to look what is going to take place.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: